wiseAfricanAmeri can

Toledo, OH

#63 Feb 12, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched Sarah Palin on the Sean Hannity show on Fox the other night.
She's quite brilliant so is Sean. Great interview !!!!!!! Sorry you missed it.
The next morning when I was listening to Glen Beck, he had on Ted Cruz.
Cruz is ready to go in 2016 and Glen is behind him..........
After Cruz and Allen West serve two terms and West / Palin (our first black POTUS, first female VP) serve the next two terms, the time will be right for Sarah to step up and be our first women POTUS.......for two terms..........
Great times ahead..........
Saying Sean and brilliant in the same sentence is a oxymoron. The same goes for sexy Sarah. She'd be fun to bop as long as she doesn't try to hold a conversation before or after her hair and make-up gets mushed.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#64 Feb 12, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Saying Sean and brilliant in the same sentence is a oxymoron. The same goes for sexy Sarah. She'd be fun to bop as long as she doesn't try to hold a conversation before or after her hair and make-up gets mushed.
Sarah is a better conversationalist than Nancy Pelosi, Carolyn McCarthy or Moochelle

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#65 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>Saying Sean and brilliant in the same sentence is a oxymoron. The same goes for sexy Sarah. She'd be fun to bop as long as she doesn't try to hold a conversation before or after her hair and make-up gets mushed.
Don't you need to get down to the part of town where the white Meth Hoes are?

Don't concern yourself with significant political issues..........Get your gangster lean on bro and cruise..........

Columbus, OH

#66 Feb 12, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds absolutely nightmarish.
woof
Your nightmare huh..........

Get ready dukie dog..........2014 for congress and then 2016..... Ted Cruz.......

I think I'll turn on Fox news......Maybe they will have a pro Tea Party interview.........

Glen Beck after that in the morning..........Ted Cruz / Allen West........

Can't wait..........

WOLF
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#67 Feb 12, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah is a better conversationalist than Nancy Pelosi, Carolyn McCarthy or Moochelle
If the topics are moose hunting, spying on Russia from her bedroom window, and humpin Black ball players, I'd agree.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#68 Feb 12, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you need to get down to the part of town where the white Meth Hoes are?
Don't concern yourself with significant political issues..........Get your gangster lean on bro and cruise..........
I'll leave those West side Hilltop hoes for tricks like yourself. My choices of Yt's women are the ones driving $45k vehicles and work in suit n tie environments.

Columbus, OH

#69 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text> I'll leave those West side Hilltop hoes for tricks like yourself. My choices of Yt's women are the ones driving $45k vehicles and work in suit n tie environments.
LOL......

You just keep on frequenting the white hoes bro to overcome your feelings of inadequacy.........

Obviously you have something to prove to yourself.......

sad actually......

The concept of a women being attracted to you for who you are has obviously escaped you.....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#70 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text> If the topics are moose hunting, spying on Russia from her bedroom window, and humpin Black ball players, I'd agree.
to bad you did not inherit the basketball gene.

unlucky sperm club president are you?

no hot white chicks for you....no wonder you are mad at the world.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#71 Feb 13, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nightmare huh..........
Get ready dukie dog..........2014 for congress and then 2016..... Ted Cruz.......
I think I'll turn on Fox news......Maybe they will have a pro Tea Party interview.........
Glen Beck after that in the morning..........Ted Cruz / Allen West........
Can't wait..........
WOLF
Now we know why your brain has turned a bit mushy.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#72 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text> If the topics are moose hunting, spying on Russia from her bedroom window, and humpin Black ball players, I'd agree.
You Betcha!!!

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#73 Feb 13, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You Betcha!!!
woof
you have nothing to bet with. Just showing us your green teeth and exposing your disgusting breath again.

all wind and no rain.

Sarah can tell you how to earn money. Just think about her earning more in the past 5 years than you and your entire immediate family have collectively their entire lives.

Tell us again about her stupidity as she out earns your entire linage collectively.

If Sarah visited Georgia today, could she drive and know how to sled ride?
Xerxes

United States

#74 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>So your first sexual desire was a goat? You must be one of those half breeds from Yemen.
I doubt you want to discuss any unnatural sexual acts perpetrated on a beast. It would offend a few of your close relatives.
Xerxes

United States

#75 Feb 13, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct...neither I, nor any other normal person, knows how to please a goat. You sound like you have some experience that area, though. How many colors do your goats span, Stymie? You love them all?
As I suspected. No mention of a woman. You seem this type that has to pay for a good time. Some forced poor hooker will have to endure your sickness. I perish the thought...poor hooker.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#76 Feb 13, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you want to discuss any unnatural sexual acts perpetrated on a beast. It would offend a few of your close relatives.
None of my relatives had sex with Moochelle Obama. Your half breed Kenyan supposedly has and that is just as Barry and Kevin Jennings shoving fists up each other.
d pantz

United States

#77 Feb 13, 2014
Yawn.
Xerxes

United States

#78 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>None of my relatives had sex with Moochelle Obama. Your half breed Kenyan supposedly has and that is just as Barry and Kevin Jennings shoving fists up each other.
I know. You and you're lot are too busy having cousin and sister sex to concern yourselves with sex outside the family.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#79 Feb 13, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. You and you're lot are too busy having cousin and sister sex to concern yourselves with sex outside the family.
Why don't you stick to one name, Black Racist?
Xerxes

United States

#80 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>Why don't you stick to one name, Black Racist?
Why don't you address the issues previously presented? This diversion tactic was unsuccessful.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#81 Feb 13, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you address the issues previously presented? This diversion tactic was unsuccessful.
Address your bestial fantasies, Rhino? Why would any thinking person do that?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#82 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>Why don't you stick to one name, Black Racist?
You really didn't say that, did you?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 28 min Pam 12
Is a Lapdance Prostitution? 31 min Pope Che Reagan C... 18
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 32 min Pam 54
Spook (Apr '12) 35 min Pam 31
Bibi the Hypocrite 1 hr Ecossais 32
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 2 hr Pam 15
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 2 hr Juliannetyreece 53
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web