Happy birthday Sarah Palin

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 Feb 12, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
After viewing the women folk in your family, a pig with lipstick would look pretty good.
Now, now Hamster...all that matters to you is that a woman is white. Why do you think we send your kind all the fat and ugly ones?
Xerxes

United States

#43 Feb 12, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now Hamster...all that matters to you is that a woman is white. Why do you think we send your kind all the fat and ugly ones?
I'm way beyond color of skin of women to bang. I know you don't understand that, because I'm almost positive you have no idea how to please a goat, much less a real woman.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#44 Feb 12, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm way beyond color of skin of women to bang. I know you don't understand that, because I'm almost positive you have no idea how to please a goat, much less a real woman.
So your first sexual desire was a goat? You must be one of those half breeds from Yemen.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#45 Feb 12, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct...neither I, nor any other normal person, knows how to please a goat. You sound like you have some experience that area, though. How many colors do your goats span, Stymie? You love them all?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#46 Feb 12, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct...neither I, nor any other normal person, knows how to please a goat. You sound like you have some experience that area, though. How many colors do your goats span, Stymie? You love them all?
You please a goat by placing it and a goat of opposite gender in a green pasture.

You really are quite stupid.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#48 Feb 12, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Well at least she's so old now that she can no longer reproduce.
I'm hoping she's on the GOP ticket in 2016.

woof
punkazz

Columbus, OH

#49 Feb 12, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Yeah, the last time she did, she had a "special" baby. He probably drooled all over her cake.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50 Feb 12, 2014
Anti-Pope CheezWhiz Ritard Cracker I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? That should be kind of funny. Explain what the R and K keys have to do with missing leaving the A out of weapon.
Hey dingbat, I don't play your headgames.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#51 Feb 12, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dingbat, I don't play your headgames.
And by headgames you mean explaining your idiotic statements that make no sense.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#52 Feb 12, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
And by headgames you mean explaining your idiotic statements that make no sense.
No. Referring to your obsession that crosses into creepiness by having to stalk and pounce on anyone who makes a simple mistake as well as your idiotic self-belief that you're infallible.

You just ain't right in the head...there is no such thing as a discussion here without you jumping in and itching to start "proving" to yourself that others are clearly inferior (in your view).

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#53 Feb 12, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping she's on the GOP ticket in 2016.
woof
I watched Sarah Palin on the Sean Hannity show on Fox the other night.
She's quite brilliant so is Sean. Great interview !!!!!!! Sorry you missed it.
The next morning when I was listening to Glen Beck, he had on Ted Cruz.
Cruz is ready to go in 2016 and Glen is behind him..........

After Cruz and Allen West serve two terms and West / Palin (our first black POTUS, first female VP) serve the next two terms, the time will be right for Sarah to step up and be our first women POTUS.......for two terms..........

Great times ahead..........
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#54 Feb 12, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Referring to your obsession that crosses into creepiness by having to stalk and pounce on anyone who makes a simple mistake as well as your idiotic self-belief that you're infallible.
You just ain't right in the head...there is no such thing as a discussion here without you jumping in and itching to start "proving" to yourself that others are clearly inferior (in your view).
Yeah, uh, you started this conversation, Edith.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#55 Feb 12, 2014
If I had to choose between Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton I would just ride away on a seatless unicycle and vote 3rd party libertarian.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#56 Feb 12, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
which is why we thank god every day that you're gay..
woof

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#57 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO....

Nah.... you started the conversation cupcake.......with your (self-envisioned) elitist troll effort to deride Trayvonius.....

Miserable fail by the way LOL...... But hey, you're not a very good troll, what can I say........
(poetry for free):-)

"Did the US use nuclear wepons in WWII?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TGNPOPT6D...

WOLF
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#58 Feb 12, 2014
punkazz wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, the last time she did, she had a "special" baby. He probably drooled all over her cake.
didn't Chelsea have plastic surgery? And brain surgery? And a failed marriage? I figured Ijoin in your fun in making fun of "special people"..
woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#59 Feb 12, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You please a goat by placing it and a goat of opposite gender in a green pasture.
You really are quite stupid.
woof
we know all about pleasing goats! Just take them on a nice unicycle ride!
woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#60 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I just "finished" a unicycle ride! If you're so intelligent why waste your time arguing with idiots. Ride away with me quietly into the sunset, Che. You're so ugly when you're mad! Which is all the time.
woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#61 Feb 12, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched Sarah Palin on the Sean Hannity show on Fox the other night.
She's quite brilliant so is Sean. Great interview !!!!!!! Sorry you missed it.
The next morning when I was listening to Glen Beck, he had on Ted Cruz.
Cruz is ready to go in 2016 and Glen is behind him..........
After Cruz and Allen West serve two terms and West / Palin (our first black POTUS, first female VP) serve the next two terms, the time will be right for Sarah to step up and be our first women POTUS.......for two terms..........
Great times ahead..........
Sounds absolutely nightmarish.

woof
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Taylor, MI

#62 Feb 12, 2014
Happy Birthday, Sexy Sarah. She's way more experienced now than when Glen Rice tossed her around the bedroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 1 min learn from past 29
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 22 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 203
Anthony Fremont "Drumpf" 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Trump endangers relations with China 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
News 1 suspect dead, 8 taken to hospital in shooting... 2 hr power 48
Feeding The Squirrels During Wintertime 4 hr UTrashy 171
Liberal War on Christians and Christmas Continu... 4 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 6
Trump the Crook/Liar 5 hr Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 6 hr Duke for Mayor 62

Columbus Jobs