Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 12, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? That should be kind of funny. Explain what the R and K keys have to do with missing leaving the A out of weapon.
you are to stupid to load a weapon, so you require a safety blanket.

your future holds a blanket of fire to get you warm.

enjoy.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#22 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and at age 50, Sarah can get more dates than you could at 17.
At age 50 Sarah is very desirable, and never in your life have you been desirable for anything but throwing eggs at.
keep up the envy because dirtbags like you are fun to laugh at.
There are many folks who desire to see her disappear from the political realm, and return to shooting bears from helicopters.

Count me in.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid to load a weapon, so you require a safety blanket.
your future holds a blanket of fire to get you warm.
enjoy.
Trans will be very happy that you are back to writing Haiku.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Trans will be very happy that you are back to writing Haiku.
she is happiest with her pretend rubber husband and 25 college degrees guiding her to fame and riches.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#26 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and exactly who cares what you think?
the reason Sarah scares you is she erases your free lunch.
Problem is there are lots of women like Sarah that disagree with your filthy ways.
There are many folks that would like to see you deported back to the country you or parents or whomever hatched you immigrated from. If you are an American Indian, then you can go back to being an Ape, and a zoo can be your safety blanket.
Tracy Lords would make just as fine a candidate for political office as Ms. Palin.

That's what scares me.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27 Feb 12, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracy Lords would make just as fine a candidate for political office as Ms. Palin.
That's what scares me.
woof
Mrs. Palin in her stupidity negotiated a deal with BIG OIL to pay every Alaskan citizen a yearly royalty for using the citizens land.

We don't want stupidity like that in DC.

Obama prints play money to give to the citizens....that is what we need more of in DC.

Mrs. Palin left Washington 5 years ago to return to Alaska to hunt and fish, and you think she is still in DC legislating.

She has not been Governor for 6 years, so it must take 60 years of your brilliance to erase Sara Palin's 90% approval rate in Alaska.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#28 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Palin in her stupidity negotiated a deal with BIG OIL to pay every Alaskan citizen a yearly royalty for using the citizens land.
Obama prints play money to give to the citizens....that is what we need more of in DC.
Mrs. Palin left Washington 5 years ago to return to Alaska to hunt and fish, and you think she is still in DC legislating.
She has not been Governor for 6 years, so it must take 60 years of your brilliance to erase Sara Palin's 90% approval rate in Alaska.
What is 2014 minus 2009?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
What is 2014 minus 2009?
5 years with my new wife in July.

what does it matter?

especially to someone who is single because nobody will date them sober.

who cares what you think, because you are to ignorant and lazy to do anything about it.

why did Obama postpone the employer mandate until after the next presidential election?

do you suppose to fool idiots like you, or admitting it is over his head?

The new POTUS in 2016 has the job of implementing Obamacare because the current chump in chief failed at it.

What if they are a mean spirited racist bigot republican with a whole box of erasers?

Or it is put to vote by the people?

what if you weighed 100lbs less, and were born a billionaire?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#30 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
5 years with my new wife in July.
what does it matter?
especially to someone who is single because nobody will date them sober.
who cares what you think, because you are to ignorant and lazy to do anything about it.
why did Obama postpone the employer mandate until after the next presidential election?
do you suppose to fool idiots like you, or admitting it is over his head?
The new POTUS in 2016 has the job of implementing Obamacare because the current chump in chief failed at it.
What if they are a mean spirited racist bigot republican with a whole box of erasers?
Or it is put to vote by the people?
what if you weighed 100lbs less, and were born a billionaire?
You said Palin hasn't been governor for 6 years and you always express your supposed superiority over everyone in 5th grade arithmetic and you always f up the simplest arithmetic in your posts. That's why it matters.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You said Palin hasn't been governor for 6 years and you always express your supposed superiority over everyone in 5th grade arithmetic and you always f up the simplest arithmetic in your posts. That's why it matters.
I cared more about what I flushed this morning than I do about your opinion.

What matters is you being a troll, and terrorist to this country.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and Palin didn't negotiate the oil deal. It's been in the state constitution since the 70s.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, and Palin didn't negotiate the oil deal. It's been in the state constitution since the 70s.
and Obamacare has been law for years also.

The incompetent boob yesterday passed implementation of Obamacare to the next POTUS whom Obama hopes is a communist leader.

By Obama omitting his incompetence by moving implementation of his signature legislation to more capable hands, there is hope Ted Cruz can rally America by saying I told you so.

Then on the 1st day on the job executive orders written by the new POTUS to erase the last 8 years won't surprise anyone.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#34 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I cared more about what I flushed this morning than I do about your opinion.
What matters is you being a troll, and terrorist to this country.
You are so funny when you don't know how to admit you were wrong.
Xerxes

United States

#35 Feb 12, 2014
I heard the birthday party is in her mouth...And everybody, who's anybody, is coming.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#36 Feb 12, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
I heard the birthday party is in her mouth...And everybody, who's anybody, is coming.
Ah, yes...the classy kneegrow arrives beating his d#ck in utter futility and rage.
Xerxes

United States

#37 Feb 12, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes...the classy kneegrow arrives beating his d#ck in utter futility and rage.
Does it upset you that me and Glenn have our wangs in Mrs. Palin's mouth?
Are you gonna get all mavericky on me?

Pppppffffffttt!!!!
You betcha!!!

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#38 Feb 12, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
Pppppffffffttt!!!!
You betcha!!!
What's the matter, Rhino/Hamster? Still dreaming about an actual attractive white woman?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#39 Feb 12, 2014
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
Pppppffffffttt!!!!
You betcha!!!
You named your blow up doll mrs. Palin? Coukdn't pronounce the chinese name on the box?
Xerxes

United States

#40 Feb 12, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, Rhino/Hamster? Still dreaming about an actual attractive white woman?
After viewing the women folk in your family, a pig with lipstick would look pretty good.
Xerxes

United States

#41 Feb 12, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>You named your blow up doll mrs. Palin? Coukdn't pronounce the chinese name on the box?
I guess I coukdn't. Maybe proof read your responses before you hit the post button. And try to make the jokes a little funnier.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet and animal reports 3 min They cannot kill ... 4
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Sue 2,434
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr tranpsosition 3,332
wishing something can be done 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr tranpsosition 31,050
where is George of Hilliard? 8 hr They cannot kill ... 33
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 10 hr Anon 7
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info