Liberals and guns - Interesting

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Fort Hood shooter - Registered democrat - Muslim

Columbine shooters - Too young to vote; both families registered democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech Shooter - Wrote hate mail to Pres. Bush and his staff - Registered democrat.

Colorado theater shooter - Registered democrat; staff worker on Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street; progressive liberal.

Connecticut school shooter - Registered democrat - hated Christians.

Any common thread here?

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
Fort Hood shooter - Registered democrat - Muslim
Columbine shooters - Too young to vote; both families registered democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech Shooter - Wrote hate mail to Pres. Bush and his staff - Registered democrat.
Colorado theater shooter - Registered democrat; staff worker on Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street; progressive liberal.
Connecticut school shooter - Registered democrat - hated Christians.
Any common thread here?
LOL...this should get a reaction.......
now hey now

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Stalin killed upwards of 20 million unarmed Soviet citizens. The progressive filth seems to think we'll willing suspend those facts from our collective awareness.I still dare the filth to come and take them.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2013
now hey now wrote:
Stalin killed upwards of 20 million unarmed Soviet citizens. The progressive filth seems to think we'll willing suspend those facts from our collective awareness.I still dare the filth to come and take them.
They won't. It was always a political ploy and photo op for O. The rest of the dems didn't care for it too much. And now we know that hand guns were used at Sandy Hook. No assault rifles

I think we should make a concerted effort to confiscate all arms from liberals/dems. Seems like they're the one's doing these massacre type killings. LOL

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't. It was always a political ploy and photo op for O. The rest of the dems didn't care for it too much. And now we know that hand guns were used at Sandy Hook. No assault rifles
I think we should make a concerted effort to confiscate all arms from liberals/dems. Seems like they're the one's doing these massacre type killings. LOL
They do most killings.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault rifles had already been banned in that state.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault rifles had already been banned in that state.
Yet he had one in the trunk of the car that day and his mother had a few.

Proves the point that if the criminals or crazies want guns, they will get them. But it is the hand gun that kills the majority of people.

The proposal NY has for gun control is WAY OVER THE LINE.

But get back to the thread....why all these massacres by libs?

Planet Earth

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have been grandfathered in (purchased before Connecticut's ban went into effect) and still been legal.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 24, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have been grandfathered in (purchased before Connecticut's ban went into effect) and still been legal.
As in "Pre-Brady?"
Murphys Law

Akron, OH

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves the point that if the criminals or crazies want guns, they will get them. But it is the hand gun that kills the majority of people.
The proposal NY has for gun control is WAY OVER THE LINE.
But get back to the thread....why all these massacres by libs?
It is not proposal anymore, it is now LAW.

Planet Earth

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
As in "Pre-Brady?"
As in pre-assault weapons ban. Connecticut instituted theirs in 1993 I believe.

Planet Earth

#13 Jan 24, 2013
"Assault weapons are illegal. People cannot legally buy them or (with one minor exception) bring them into Connecticut. But people who owned assault weapons before October 1, 1993 and registered them with the Department of Public Safety (DPS) before October 1, 1994 can keep them, and dispose of them, under prescribed circumstances. "

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2007/rpt/2007-R-0369.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver faces homicide charge (Jul '09) 18 min Time served 225
Where has BizzyBee, Pale Rider, Catman, been 25 min They cannot kill ... 6
Poll Which topix troll are you willing to ignore com... (Apr '13) 32 min shld1440 99
Places to see local hip hop artists 37 min Zoe Regen 16
News Getting a lift: Elevators on the rise in centra... 43 min Zoe Regen 3
News Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act May... 46 min Zoe Regen 2
Poll Will the Obamas divorce after Barack leaves the... 50 min Zoe Regen 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]