Police: 2 Children Found At Murder-Su...

Police: 2 Children Found At Murder-Suicide Scene | WBNS-10TV, C...

There are 91 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Police: 2 Children Found At Murder-Suicide Scene | WBNS-10TV, C.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy , About Our Ads and Terms of Service .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
child of the highest

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 18, 2010
My heart is crying for the kids that had to be there when this took place. I believe things like this to be so damn selfish. It angers me that know those children will have to grow up without thier parents and the memories of how they died. May God be with the kids, the family and friends.

God please hold on to these children. Give them peace to be able to sleep at night and give them the knowing that you are there with them. I pray for the strength of the family to be able to cope with their loss and to raise these children. God we need you. This world is losing a battle and we need you to step in. Amen
heart is breaking

Dublin, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2010
These poor children are going to need a lot of therapy, love and guidance to get their heads right again. So unbelievably sad.
Smitty

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Life stinks real bad sometimes but I cannot imagine what would drive a person to do this and then leave their young (or old, for that matter) children to deal with the aftermath. Calling this man selfish is a gross understatement.

I really hope that these kids have other, more stable, family members who are able to care for them and raise them now. I just couldn't fathom leaving my kids behind like that.
The father is a moron

New York, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2010
The husband kills the wife - then takes his life. He should of done the family a favor and just took the gun an killed himself! Now the kids have no mother and who knows what the family will do when it comes to raising them. If there is life ins. then every family member will come out of the woodwork so they can get the money and think of the kids' last...very sad situation.
Angel

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2010
I would love to bring them children into my home to raise how horrible thier life will turn out in the system
Kimberly Green

Renton, WA

#6 Feb 18, 2010
I am Shawna Moseley Cousin from Spokane, WA

This is a sad day for our family. Shawna and Bill will be missed. I have a picture from when I was a little girl of Shawna, her sister, and myself posing with a stuffed animal, I miss those daays with us three. I will miss you dearly Shawna. I Love You my sweet Cousin. Go Be With Grandma and Grandpa.
Kimberly Green

Renton, WA

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Angel wrote:
I would love to bring them children into my home to raise how horrible thier life will turn out in the system
Dear Angel, Iam Shawna's Cousin

just to put your mind at ease the boys will not end up in the system they do have family that will be taking them and caring for them and getting the4m the help they will need.
Michelle

Youngstown, OH

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Kimberly Green wrote:
I am Shawna Moseley Cousin from Spokane, WA
This is a sad day for our family. Shawna and Bill will be missed. I have a picture from when I was a little girl of Shawna, her sister, and myself posing with a stuffed animal, I miss those daays with us three. I will miss you dearly Shawna. I Love You my sweet Cousin. Go Be With Grandma and Grandpa.
I am so very sorry for your loss. I am happy to know these children have family to take them in. I am sure you will all give them all of the love and attention they are going to need. God Bless you!
NCampbell

Cleveland, OH

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Ms. Green,
I don't know you or your family, however I will be praying for you all. There are not words that will send comfort in such a tragic time. I pray that God gives all of you strength, peace, and a tighter bond as you all are left with raising their children.
God bless you and your family, and those sweet children left behind.
roger

Naperville, IL

#10 Feb 18, 2010
my thoughts and prayers are with the family at sad time of loss
Fuller

New York, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
Shawna we are praying for your kids and family. We miss you. God bless. You touched all of our lives with your sweet spirit. Your coworkers miss you and love you.
senseless

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2010
I am relieved to know that the children have family to care for them and will not be victims of ODJFS. They will now have enough obstacles to overcome at this point in their young lives.

Only God knows why this happened, so please try to keep your comments to supporting those that survived this awful tragedy and don't lay blame.
merfran

Van Wert, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2010
They were physically harmed but mentally and emotionally they will need a lot of help. They were in the home when two people (I'm assuming their parents) died.
gabby

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 18, 2010
This had to be a very disturbed man and a very selfish one. Why would a person leave their children without a parent. If you are that miserable in your own life don't take it out on others. Thank god he didn't harm his kids but I can't imagine what they are thinking and going through.. My heart aches for them. A nine yr old should never have to deal with something this tragic. I hope he finds the strength and guideness to help him thru this.
Opinionated Ma

Columbus, OH

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Blessings to the family who cares for those children.
My prayers are going up. You know they must have already lived thru things they shouldn't have seen for it to get tot this point.

SOS meettings are free meetings for the family / friends who need a place to talk to others who have suffered a suicide loss in their lives.
Julie D

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Feb 18, 2010
My heart goes to those kids and the family. But can the 9 yr. old tell the police what happened if that child saw what happened? I am glad they did not get harmed.
perplexed

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Feb 18, 2010
A real man to end his childrens lives without taking them. The sad truth is the "parents" got the better half. These kids(and I can not wait for some idiot to post that children are all resilient and will just jump back crap) will have to deal with this for the rest of their lives and unfortunately not good ones!
Dandi

Cleveland, OH

#19 Feb 18, 2010
Thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time of tragic loss.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2010
Extremely sad, esp for the wife and children. They were both very nice people. You just never know what goes on behind closed doors.
HereWeGo

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 18, 2010
I really hope the family tries to help these kids,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dangerous intersections are mostly north and east 10 min Bump Thump Thump 1
Please help me find the love of my life 13 min Big Johnson 21
Should the GOP cut its loses? 59 min Seriouslady 912
This Forum Does No Such Thing! 1 hr Mimzy 22
Trump the Liar 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 934
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 2 hr 404 not found 7
Is Drumpf Campaign Chief A Voter Fraud Felon? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 8

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages