First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#44 Apr 20, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anybody who is afraid of Obama because he is black. half black. I think he is being groomed to be the global dictator. That scares the hell out of me. That and his Muslim Brotherhood ties.
That's right Misty. Muslim are now fighting for Sharia on American soil, planting bombs and spreading terror. Its time to end Muslim immigration especially through the refugee program as it has been proved than the 2nd generation often turned back to the same culture that the parents try to escape.

If Muslims don't like America they need to go back to where they came from, or better yet, not be allowed in America in the fist place.

How many people need to die before we wake up to the truth that the liberal media is lying, saying Muslims are not dangerous.
Pam

Plain City, OH

#45 Apr 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Misty. Muslim are now fighting for Sharia on American soil, planting bombs and spreading terror. Its time to end Muslim immigration especially through the refugee program as it has been proved than the 2nd generation often turned back to the same culture that the parents try to escape.
If Muslims don't like America they need to go back to where they came from, or better yet, not be allowed in America in the fist place.
How many people need to die before we wake up to the truth that the liberal media is lying, saying Muslims are not dangerous.
Muslims are becoming more and more aggressive, just like Europe where many, especially woman, cannot go out at night without a head covering.

We must strike back hard at these people who want to live in the Dark Ages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 6 min d pants 201
Big Johnson 26 min Catman Dave 4
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr d pants 818
I wish our cat would die. 5 hr UTrashy 49
Colin Powell NOT Advise Clinton on email Server 5 hr VoteForJill Stein... 4
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 7 hr Pale Rider 30
Trump spent campaign monies on own book 7 hr 404 not found 3
Trump the Liar 9 hr Pale Rider 896
Powell advised Hillary.. 17 hr d pants 101

Columbus Jobs