The Truth: Islam In Europe

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Jul 25, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
I was at the A and E last week (kidney infection on a weekend, it totally sucked). I requested (and got) a female doctor because the diagnostics for the infection involve a lot of poking, prodding and touching.
It was my first A and E visit for this in the UK. I've been several times for the same issue in the states and was really struck by how different the systems were. I expected longer waits here but was in and out in under an hour. While the same trip in the US runs around $700, this trip was free, including some pretty hefty painkillers as soon as I had my initial consult. I don't think I would like to make another trip out there on a Friday night (there were a lot of people coming in bleeding!) but all in all, it was a lot less painful than I had expected.
But thanks for contributing your assumptions to the conversation.
Go in with chest pain and see if you'd get to choose.
You're brain dead.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#25 Jul 25, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
I was at the A and E last week (kidney infection on a weekend, it totally sucked). I requested (and got) a female doctor because the diagnostics for the infection involve a lot of poking, prodding and touching.
It was my first A and E visit for this in the UK. I've been several times for the same issue in the states and was really struck by how different the systems were. I expected longer waits here but was in and out in under an hour. While the same trip in the US runs around $700, this trip was free, including some pretty hefty painkillers as soon as I had my initial consult. I don't think I would like to make another trip out there on a Friday night (there were a lot of people coming in bleeding!) but all in all, it was a lot less painful than I had expected.
But thanks for contributing your assumptions to the conversation.
And you say your ER visit was "free." Really? The BRITISH TAXPAYERS paid for it.
Are you really as stupid as you appear on Topix?
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#26 Jul 25, 2012
Female wrote:
<quoted text>..........Ok I'm going to start posting all about Romney's Church. Obama is not a Muslim. That is just some BS that was thought up to make everyone afraid because he is black. People say Bush was involved with 911 too.
Obama had to be a muslim to attend the muslim school in Indonesia, otherwise he wouldn't have been allowed.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 25, 2012
Spook got nuked again..........
Oliver

Springfield, OH

#28 Jul 26, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming this is a troll response?
I'm not sure that anyone, anywhere is able to eke out the phrase "Your an idiot." unironically.
Being able to chose you physician is a pretty basic option that many people enjoy for both religious and personal comfort issues. I think continuing to make that option available where possible makes a lot more sense than pretending to be upset about the process because it affords people the ability to make medical choices while taking into account a religious system you dislike.
Your completely missing the point.

Per "While Europe Slept, Bruce Bawer, page 29"

"Most refugees are not refugees at all. Migrating, some researchers have observed, is a consciously planned act of subversion. Those illegitimately seeking asylum routinely destroy their identity papers on the plane to Europe (America)- a simple ruse that enables them to avoid deportation and secure residency on humanitarian grounds.
Muslim immigrants I learned tended to come not from cities but from poor remote villages - which means they are more likely to be religious conservatives who were both unfamiliar with and hostile to Western values."

This is the hostility we are seeing in emergency rooms by Muslim men who herd their burka clad women like Massi men herd cattle or Bedouin men herd goats.

The fact that you do not see this point proves Bawer's point on how far Europe has fallen. This is also how Sharia Law is established, little by little as concessions are made to aggressive Muslim men exercising Muslim property rights.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Please go back and reread my post where I address that legally, no one can make medical choices for you without an enduring power of attorney. I'm not sure where this specific fear stems from as it is something I've never observed, heard of in any reports and would not be legally possible in an A and E setting.

I don't see this point because it doesn't seem to be a real world concern. Their husbands can no more defer their treatment than my partner could defer mine.
Oliver

Springfield, OH

#30 Jul 26, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
Please go back and reread my post where I address that legally, no one can make medical choices for you without an enduring power of attorney. I'm not sure where this specific fear stems from as it is something I've never observed, heard of in any reports and would not be legally possible in an A and E setting.
I don't see this point because it doesn't seem to be a real world concern. Their husbands can no more defer their treatment than my partner could defer mine.
Muslim males can and do defer treatment (in emergency rooms). It is happening in Ohio hospital emergency rooms as another concession to Muslims as America falls into the same appeasement type of behavior as is dooming Europe.

Thus Sharia expands, little by little, bit by bit.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#31 Jul 26, 2012
...did you even read where I explained the legal procedures that one has to take before someone else can make medical choices for them?

I can find you some links explaining the procedures further, if you like.

There are loads of Muslims (and Sikhs, and H..) living out here. You'll see them out shopping, at work, on trains, wherever you see people. And it's not a problem. I've heard from a friend that wears a niquib that sometimes people make harassing comments but as a whole, nobody from any religious faction seems much to care what anyone else is doing. If you're interested, I would really reccomend a visit to South London or Birmingham. There are massive Muslim populations and having lived in both areas, nobody in them is going to make your visit less pleasant. If you're interested in a less English perspective, Oslo and Helsinki also have large minority Muslim populations that have integrated really well.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#32 Jul 26, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Your completely missing the point.
Per "While Europe Slept, Bruce Bawer, page 29"
"Most refugees are not refugees at all. Migrating, some researchers have observed, is a consciously planned act of subversion. Those illegitimately seeking asylum routinely destroy their identity papers on the plane to Europe (America)- a simple ruse that enables them to avoid deportation and secure residency on humanitarian grounds.
Muslim immigrants I learned tended to come not from cities but from poor remote villages - which means they are more likely to be religious conservatives who were both unfamiliar with and hostile to Western values."
This is the hostility we are seeing in emergency rooms by Muslim men who herd their burka clad women like Massi men herd cattle or Bedouin men herd goats.
The fact that you do not see this point proves Bawer's point on how far Europe has fallen. This is also how Sharia Law is established, little by little as concessions are made to aggressive Muslim men exercising Muslim property rights.
I watched a news documentary about how France is over run with Muslims so much that they all group together and congregate in the streets, blocking traffic, daring the police to do anything, with threats of retaliation and death to anyone who bothers them!

Theyre freaking crazy Muslims. Europe has been trying to warn America to not let them infiltrate our country like they have all of theirs in Europe. Theyve taken over England, Norway, Switzerland, everywhere. Then we elect one to be president. WTH. I think of them like roaches, sorry, but thats they way they act. I also wonder if they are some kind of plague from the end times too. Remember it tells of a religion (666) that if you don't join their religion, you will be killed. Makes me wonder if they are that religion. Their quran reminds me of a satanic cult. They are the most intolerant religion on earth who kill you if you are an unbeliever. They are allowed to do everything opposite of the ten commandments, opposite of the Holy Bible. satanic I say.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#33 Jul 26, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
...did you even read where I explained the legal procedures that one has to take before someone else can make medical choices for them?
There are loads of Muslims (and Sikhs, and H..) living out here. You'll see them out shopping, at work, on trains, wherever you see people. And it's not a problem. I've heard from a friend that wears a niquib that sometimes people make harassing comments but as a whole, nobody from any religious faction seems much to care what anyone else is doing. If you're interested, I would really reccomend a visit to South London or Birmingham. There are massive Muslim populations and having lived in both areas, nobody in them is going to make your visit less pleasant. If you're interested in a less English perspective, Oslo and Helsinki also have large minority Muslim populations that have integrated really well.
Just wait till the have large MAJORITY populations, you guys will be in for hell. Look at every city and country they have infiltrated. Look up Beirut Lebannon in the 1970's when it was Christian, wealthy and free just like America, until the open border policy allowed "just a few minority muslims" in who breed like rabbits 10-20 wives, 200 kids per man, then the kill all unbelievers of the islamic muslim faith, which goes against the Bible. They started road blocks in Lebannon and killed, massacred Jews and Christians right there in their cars. You see their drivers license shows their faith and if they were not muslim, they were shot. Now Lebannon is completely muslim, oppressed and poor. Most of the Mid east is muslim now that Obama has been in office allowing the roaches to spread thru arab spring and upholding the evil muslim brotherhood. Our own president is a roach muslim! He must go and many decades of cleaning up and deportation will be the only way to fix America now.
anonymous

United States

#34 Jul 27, 2012
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anybody who is afraid of Obama because he is black. half black. I think he is being groomed to be the global dictator. That scares the hell out of me. That and his Muslim Brotherhood ties.
The "antichrist" according to whoever made up this fable he will be from Europe. It is not Obama
anonymous

United States

#35 Jul 27, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait till the have large MAJORITY populations, you guys will be in for hell. Look at every city and country they have infiltrated. Look up Beirut Lebannon in the 1970's when it was Christian, wealthy and free just like America, until the open border policy allowed "just a few minority muslims" in who breed like rabbits 10-20 wives, 200 kids per man, then the kill all unbelievers of the islamic muslim faith, which goes against the Bible. They started road blocks in Lebannon and killed, massacred Jews and Christians right there in their cars. You see their drivers license shows their faith and if they were not muslim, they were shot. Now Lebannon is completely muslim, oppressed and poor. Most of the Mid east is muslim now that Obama has been in office allowing the roaches to spread thru arab spring and upholding the evil muslim brotherhood. Our own president is a roach muslim! He must go and many decades of cleaning up and deportation will be the only way to fix America now.
I hope that all of these "evil Moslems" overtake the hole in Mississippi you live in and shut your stupidity up.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#36 Jul 27, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that all of these "evil Moslems" overtake the hole in Mississippi you live in and shut your stupidity up.
chop chop goes your head!

lol!
Penny Lane

Plain City, OH

#37 Jul 28, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a news documentary about how France is over run with Muslims so much that they all group together and congregate in the streets, blocking traffic, daring the police to do anything, with threats of retaliation and death to anyone who bothers them!
Theyre freaking crazy Muslims. Europe has been trying to warn America to not let them infiltrate our country like they have all of theirs in Europe. Theyve taken over England, Norway, Switzerland, everywhere. Then we elect one to be president. WTH. I think of them like roaches, sorry, but thats they way they act. I also wonder if they are some kind of plague from the end times too. Remember it tells of a religion (666) that if you don't join their religion, you will be killed. Makes me wonder if they are that religion. Their quran reminds me of a satanic cult. They are the most intolerant religion on earth who kill you if you are an unbeliever. They are allowed to do everything opposite of the ten commandments, opposite of the Holy Bible. satanic I say.
You are 100% correct Imagine. Muslims are peaceful only as long as it takes to become the majority. Once they are the majority in all cases, churches will be closed, burkas required and freedom of speech ended. Women who do not wear burkas are raped just like Lora Logan was in Egypt by Muslims and as is happening in women in Oslo, Norway.

These liberals are acting just like Neville Chamberlin did with Adolf Hitler. They are so filled with "white guilt" they are willing to committ cultural suicide and let the Muslims become dominant.
Penny Lane

Plain City, OH

#38 Jul 28, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
chop chop goes your head!
lol!
You are 100% right imagine. These godless liberals are really athetist who do not see the evil that is Islam. Once we get rid of the Muslim in the White House we can begin to take America back from these people who are stuck in the 6th century.
Penny Lane

Plain City, OH

#39 Jul 28, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
"Oslo and Helsinki also have large minority Muslim populations that have integrated really well"

That statement is insane. Haven't you seen where women are raped in Oslo if they do not wear a burka or hijab in Muslim areas. You are filled with "white guilt" psychosis and are committing cultural suicide. However people like Imagine who see the evil that is Islam that lurks behing the burka with eyes full of hate and rage.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#40 Jul 28, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
Yeah, the Muzzies sure have "integrated" in Oslo...right into the native females vaginas BY FORCE:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

http://www.thelocal.no/page/view/count-of-sex...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tip

Mcdonough, GA

#41 Jul 28, 2012
Penny Lane wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oslo and Helsinki also have large minority Muslim populations that have integrated really well"
That statement is insane. Haven't you seen where women are raped in Oslo if they do not wear a burka or hijab in Muslim areas. You are filled with "white guilt" psychosis and are committing cultural suicide. However people like Imagine who see the evil that is Islam that lurks behing the burka with eyes full of hate and rage.
Remember...you're conversing with an individual who believes NHS services are free.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#42 Jul 28, 2012
Penny Lane wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called spiritual disernment. I pray Romney has it in spades and helps our country deport these roaches.
Oliver

Springfield, OH

#43 Jul 31, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called spiritual disernment. I pray Romney has it in spades and helps our country deport these roaches.
Your words contain a great deal of wisdom. A Somali named Nuradin Abdi from Columbus is in federal prison for plotting to blow up a downtown shopping mall. There is also a Somali found guilty of terrorism living in Westerville. Just like Hassan who committed the Fort Hood Massacre, these people are ticking time bombs that live to kill Christians and Jews for the false god Allah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is Wrong With Chicago? 5 min Nobody 7
Colin Kaepernick continues to sit through US na... 15 min Big Johnson 15
Should the GOP cut its loses? 18 min Duke for Mayor 998
Hillary champions women? No thanks! 24 min Posting as myself 5
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 57 min UTrashy 20
Trump the Liar 2 hr UTrashy 952
Please help me find the love of my life 3 hr UTrashy 140

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance