Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2012
hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Then visit here http://barenakedislam.com/
because they have this:
http://barenakedislam.com/2012/06/23/why-the-... "Libyan leader Gaddafi confirmed that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim in his first public speech about him..."

Or here: http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/06/2...

Or here
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Or here
http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Be vigilant

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2012
hey now wrote:
Then visit here http://barenakedislam.com/
because they have this:
http://barenakedislam.com/2012/06/23/why-the-... "Libyan leader Gaddafi confirmed that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim in his first public speech about him..."
Or here: http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/06/2...
Or here
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Or here
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
Be vigilant
And read everything written by Mark Steyn and Bruce Bawer.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>And read everything written by Mark Steyn and Bruce Bawer.
..........Ok I'm going to start posting all about Romney's Church. Obama is not a Muslim. That is just some BS that was thought up to make everyone afraid because he is black. People say Bush was involved with 911 too.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 23, 2012
latest from Stockholm
http://patdollard.com/2012/06/doing-allahs-wi...

no wonder these'people' are reviled worldwide.

http://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com/

Hilliard, OH

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Female wrote:
<quoted text>..........Ok I'm going to start posting all about Romney's Church. Obama is not a Muslim. That is just some BS that was thought up to make everyone afraid because he is black. People say Bush was involved with 911 too.
Who here said Obama was Muslim? You said he was a Mormon at one time.
Moron.
Jeremiah Wright is black and Christian and he preaches hate.
Do you know who he is?

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Female wrote:
<quoted text>..........Ok I'm going to start posting all about Romney's Church. Obama is not a Muslim. That is just some BS that was thought up to make everyone afraid because he is black. People say Bush was involved with 911 too.
I don't know anybody who is afraid of Obama because he is black. half black. I think he is being groomed to be the global dictator. That scares the hell out of me. That and his Muslim Brotherhood ties.
Shanikwah

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Know any Mormon terrorist cells in Utah? I didn't think so. Game, set , match. Move on to another tactic.
Innocent Bystander

Lockbourne, OH

#10 Jun 26, 2012
OR.....how about this???

WHO IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF EGYPT?-- He's an absolute disaster, an Islamic Radical who poses a grave threat to Israel, the U.S. and to the people of Egypt, especially the Christians of which there are about 2.5 million in Egypt. Here's what Mohamed Morsy said at a speech at Cairo University in May: "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal." According to a Russian news service, Morsy also said, "Today we can establish Sharia law because our nation will acquire well-being only with Islam and Sharia. The Muslim Brothers and the Freedom and Justice Party will be the conductors of these goals." Those quotes ought to provide insight into just how dangerous Morsy and the Muslim Brotherhood really are. Yet today, President Obama called Morsy and congratulated him on his victory.
tip

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 26, 2012
The ultimate objective of Sharia is the establishment of a global Islamic state, i.e., "the caliphate," governed by Sharia. And the singular means by which this goal is to be achieved is "jihad."

(Obama fancies himself the "Mahdi.")

Freedom-loving people of the world must stand up now and put a decisive end to this nightmarish Islamic fairytale.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Unless Europeans stand up to these muslim vermin their heritage and culture is doomed. They are bent on imposing their ridiculous 'religion' on civilized nations. Deport them all back to their third world shitholes!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Female wrote:
Interesting post....

Since the thread is about islam, and obama was not mentioned, are you defending what you believe is obamas faith?
Oliver

Springboro, OH

#16 Jul 24, 2012
At many local hospitals Moo Slum men will not allow male doctors to work on their wives, even in the emergency room.

It is folly to appease these Stone Age sub humans who want to drag us all back to the 6th century. Ohio has already banned pork in prisons so it also appears our state government is willing to submit to Sharia Law rather than offend Moo Slums, even those on death row.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Jul 24, 2012
...?

In hospitals here you're able to request a male or female doctor for any reason and they're supplied as available.

I always see a female doctor for physicals. I don't think it's a religious issue, the option has been around forever.

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jul 24, 2012
You seem incapable of following the logic. Thier 6th century demands seem perfectly resonable to you do they??? Well, I'm sure you agree with thier laws and treatment of women? Thier stupid refusal to allow men physicians to work on thier women stems from thier ownership of women and the womans status as less than a full fledged human beings. Would it matter to you that the woman might want the best Dr. male or female to look at them? But of course what they want doesn't count. Right? Ok, now I see, there's nothing abnormal about wanting a female Dr. to see a female....because that's what you do. Your an idiot.

Hilliard, OH

#19 Jul 24, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
...?
In hospitals here you're able to request a male or female doctor for any reason and they're supplied as available.
I always see a female doctor for physicals. I don't think it's a religious issue, the option has been around forever.
In an emergency room? You get whoever is available to see you. I'm sure it's the same with your filthy NHS.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 25, 2012
I was at the A and E last week (kidney infection on a weekend, it totally sucked). I requested (and got) a female doctor because the diagnostics for the infection involve a lot of poking, prodding and touching.

It was my first A and E visit for this in the UK. I've been several times for the same issue in the states and was really struck by how different the systems were. I expected longer waits here but was in and out in under an hour. While the same trip in the US runs around $700, this trip was free, including some pretty hefty painkillers as soon as I had my initial consult. I don't think I would like to make another trip out there on a Friday night (there were a lot of people coming in bleeding!) but all in all, it was a lot less painful than I had expected.

But thanks for contributing your assumptions to the conversation.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 25, 2012
Shanikwah wrote:
You seem incapable of following the logic. Thier 6th century demands seem perfectly resonable to you do they??? Well, I'm sure you agree with thier laws and treatment of women? Thier stupid refusal to allow men physicians to work on thier women stems from thier ownership of women and the womans status as less than a full fledged human beings. Would it matter to you that the woman might want the best Dr. male or female to look at them? But of course what they want doesn't count. Right? Ok, now I see, there's nothing abnormal about wanting a female Dr. to see a female....because that's what you do. Your an idiot.
I'm assuming this is a troll response?

I'm not sure that anyone, anywhere is able to eke out the phrase "Your an idiot." unironically.

Being able to chose you physician is a pretty basic option that many people enjoy for both religious and personal comfort issues. I think continuing to make that option available where possible makes a lot more sense than pretending to be upset about the process because it affords people the ability to make medical choices while taking into account a religious system you dislike.
Oliver

Springboro, OH

#22 Jul 25, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming this is a troll response?
I'm not sure that anyone, anywhere is able to eke out the phrase "Your an idiot." unironically.
Being able to chose you physician is a pretty basic option that many people enjoy for both religious and personal comfort issues. I think continuing to make that option available where possible makes a lot more sense than pretending to be upset about the process because it affords people the ability to make medical choices while taking into account a religious system you dislike.
Your response is out of context. "Choosing a physician" is one thing.

Demanding an emergency room be Sharia compliant is quite another matter, but that Sharia grows the more it is appeased by folks like you. In the context of an emergency room visit seconds can be critical and involve life and death, Muslim men are putting their wives lives in danger by making demands in situations like these.

This is the 21st century, not the 6th century.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#23 Jul 25, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is out of context. "Choosing a physician" is one thing.
Demanding an emergency room be Sharia compliant is quite another matter, but that Sharia grows the more it is appeased by folks like you. In the context of an emergency room visit seconds can be critical and involve life and death, Muslim men are putting their wives lives in danger by making demands in situations like these.
This is the 21st century, not the 6th century.
In critical treatment staging areas relatives aren't allowed in. While your next of kin has the same general sorts of rights to oversee details of care as you might be familiar with in the US, they can't make medical decisions for you while you're unable to make your own choices without prior legal documentation.

Even if you've planned in advance and written an advanced decision (similar to medical power of attny or a living will in the US) you can't designate someone to make your medical choices for you. A lasting power of attorney would give you the ability to designate someone to make choices about care in the event you've been incapacitated but they still lack the ability to defer life saving medical care.

In the end, it seems that this hypothetical situation that you're upset about is not just unlikely but legally insupportable. If you want any more information about how the medical system works here or just want to know more about daily life in the UK, feel free to ask!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Cocker is dead. 13 min Duke for Mayor 9
End of Life on Earth 25 min Terrified 14
3 days 'tilwill Christmas is your turkey thawed? 52 min They cannot kill ... 14
The Middle East 1 hr hey now 3
convert to islam online and become a muslim 1 hr now hey 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 4,845
I found Mr Tea 4 hr Reality Speaks 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 7 hr Big Papa Tea 321
COPS lives MATTER 22 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]