Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#41 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How can something be "true" if it hasn't occurred yet, douche? The word you're looking for is "possible."
I guarantee you would have called Tom Clancy a loon had you read "Debt of Honor" before 9/11.
Did you see that Tom Cruise War of the Worlds movie? That could happen too. Scary.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that Tom Cruise War of the Worlds movie? That could happen too. Scary.
Do you have evidence of Martians? How about their spacecraft?
You see, airliners exist. So do deranged people to fly them into occupied structures.
Today, the conditions exist that could take this nation into a scenario like Bracken's.
You're not too bright.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#43 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Poor douche...he's beaten on this thread so it's back to deflection.
What a wanker.
Paco.

Pointing out that you have a tendency to naively believe things that are untrue is not deflection.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#44 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Paco.
Pointing out that you have a tendency to naively believe things that are untrue is not deflection.
woof
Quite a statement from someone with your consistent flights of fantasy, douche. Look at Obamacare...we told you so.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#45 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Paco, tell me about those Boston Bombers dining at the White House one more time.
I love that story.
woof
hahahahahaha

Again dukie,

Still waiting for you to address an actual topic.
Your deflection frankly exposes your weak position.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#46 Oct 8, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
Again dukie,
Still waiting for you to address an actual topic.
Your deflection frankly exposes your weak position.
I just did, Pizza Face.

I said Paco is naive, and believes what he reads on right wing wacko blogs, even though the things he reads there are completely unsupportable.

He seems to be a bit...unstable.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#47 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did, Pizza Face.
I said Paco is naive, and believes what he reads on right wing wacko blogs, even though the things he reads there are completely unsupportable.
woof
As I said on another thread, that's rich coming from an Obama ass-kisser. How 'bout that Obamacare? We told you so.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#48 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have evidence of Martians? How about their spacecraft?
You see, airliners exist. So do deranged people to fly them into occupied structures.
Today, the conditions exist that could take this nation into a scenario like Bracken's.
You're not too bright.
Martians? The attackers in Tom Cruise's War of the Worlds were not from Mars. Pfshaw.

Hilliard, OH

#49 Oct 8, 2013
Hey Douche...here are some excerpts. Tell us why they don't lend a certain credibility to the scenario:

---"The President had trapped himself in a seeming contradiction. The video and audio were both damning, and one must admit, very funny—if one’s goal was to make the President look and sound like a liar and a fool. The Youtube videos were getting millions of hits; the TV comics were not letting it go. We had been knocked completely off message, the optics were horrible, and our favorability ratings were collapsing at a crucial moment."
(Gee...does this sound familiar over the past six months?)

---"I was given a copy of a new law enforcement software program, one that Justice had for testing and evaluation. A refinement of the social networking analysis stuff. Data-mining, all of that."
(Hmmm...)

---"Operation Fast and Furious. At least four hundred dead and there was no blowback that we couldn’t handle. Our media stuck right with us all the way through. For me, that was the final test. We can do almost anything if we get the timing right, and most of the media stays with us.”

---"Dennis’s knack for finding the hidden scandals almost seemed occult-like. After the big national health care decision, he showed me compromising “men’s health club” photos of the younger chief justice and his pals."

---“The military won’t be in the loop—this will all be handled at the federal agency level. The AG is fully aboard, and so are his directors. They’re facing federal prison time if the majority leader is replaced. Once he’s gone, we’ll be totally exposed on that end. So it’ll happen soon, or never. Let’s just say that forces are in motion and leave it at that.”

Hilliard, OH

#50 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Martians? The attackers in Tom Cruise's War of the Worlds were not from Mars. Pfshaw.
Well that changes everything.../sarc

The 57th state

#51 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did, Pizza Face.
woof
Luv your insult, you're so clever.

buttttt..... errrr No you did not..........

All you did was deflect, as you always do.

Your discounting of a "right wing blog" without sustaining an alternate response based on your version of fact is just Alinsky crap.

Your trite one sentence non related comments are not only boring but lack any substance.

Frankly if you can't counter another poster's comment with something more substantial than an off topic BS comment you just continue to be another mindless kool aid drinking troll.

I was hoping for better from you.

WOLF
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#52 Oct 8, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your discounting of a "right wing blog" without sustaining an alternate response based on your version of fact is just Alinsky crap.
Your trite one sentence non related comments are not only boring but lack any substance.
Frankly if you can't counter another poster's comment with something more substantial than an off topic BS comment you just continue to be another mindless kool aid drinking troll.
WOLF
Ok Pizza Face.

Show me one reputable source that documents the story in the blog Paco cited as being factual.

Just one reputable source.

just one.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#53 Oct 8, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
WOLF
Probably what he should do is make some comment about you and Nate putting things in each other's butts, right?

The 57th state

#54 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Pizza Face.
Show me one reputable source that documents the story in the blog Paco cited as being factual.
Just one reputable source.
just one.
woof
Still luv the insult, as ever you are still sooooooo clever.

See dukie,

This is not how this works.

In a debate, you need to reply with an alternate point.
It is not my job to do your homework.

Please feel free to post a "reputable" opposing point of view.

So far you have not done that.

The faux news, you have posited a point from a right wing blog so it has no worth BS is not a contribution to the discussion.

So far all I see from you is deflection.

Really, feel free to stop being a troll and join the discussion.

WOLF

The 57th state

#55 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably what he should do is make some comment about you and Nate putting things in each other's butts, right?
hahahahahaha

Now you are on board as a troll 0.0.

I know that comment got you wet huh.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#56 Oct 8, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still luv the insult, as ever you are still sooooooo clever.
See dukie,
This is not how this works.
In a debate, you need to reply with an alternate point.
It is not my job to do your homework.
Please feel free to post a "reputable" opposing point of view.
So far you have not done that.
The faux news, you have posited a point from a right wing blog so it has no worth BS is not a contribution to the discussion.
So far all I see from you is deflection.
Really, feel free to stop being a troll and join the discussion.
WOLF
No, no, no, Pizza Face. You are quite mistaken. That is not "how it works"

It is not my job to educate you, but I will be kind on this occasion.

When someone posts a link to a blog that dispenses nonsense, no reasonable person would believe that nonsense, and every reasonable person is free to ask that the poster provide proof of the nonsense, if only to demonstrate the ridiculousness of the entire proposition.

As Bubba would say, roosting chickens and earwigs never lie.

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#57 Oct 8, 2013
Most leftists don't have any substance, nothing to reply with. Furthermore, it's impossible to refute the truth.
Most of the time you get some trash, garbage such as post 53.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#58 Oct 8, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Most leftists don't have any substance, nothing to reply with. Furthermore, it's impossible to refute the truth.
Most of the time you get some trash, garbage such as post 53.
Ain't this something. Pizza boy posts over and over his butt fantasies about Duke and me and you guys think it's the funniest stuff since Amos and Andy. I mock him with it, and all of a sudden it's trash and garbage. The fantastic thing is that you are utterly blind to it.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#59 Oct 8, 2013
You got funny like in laugh outa post 57? Wow. I ain't gonna call it dense or nuttin' like that but______, wow!

The 57th state

#60 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no, Pizza Face. You are quite mistaken. That is not "how it works"
It is not my job to educate you, but I will be kind on this occasion.
When someone posts a link to a blog that dispenses nonsense, no reasonable person would believe that nonsense, and every reasonable person is free to ask that the poster provide proof of the nonsense, if only to demonstrate the ridiculousness of the entire proposition.
As Bubba would say, roosting chickens and earwigs never lie.
woof
hahahahahahaha

How magnanimous of you Dukie boy...

Apparently like all liberal folks you have not formed the ability to differentiate the difference between opinion and fact.

While you might disagree with someones opinion and at the same time have your own opinion, I would point out that contrary to your jaded liberal mind, your opinion and that of MSDNC is just that an opposing opinion.

Sorry but you don't get to define nonsense out of hand without supporting your opinion.

I know that is inconvenient for your liberal progressive mind to wrap itself around.
The days of crying racist etc. and out of hand discounting folks that you disagree with are coming to an end.

Frankly it's just intellectual dishonesty and it is worn out.

Bring something to the table as a counter opinion or be relegated to the waste of time troll that you frankly usually are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FCCS seeks Holiday Wish donations 22 min Big Johnson 2
Wilson 's "injuries" 22 min Black Rhino 18
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 23 min Black Rhino 369
Coleman To Announce He Will Not Seek Re-election 28 min Big Johnson 2
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 30 min Black Rhino 35
Must See Riot Video illustrating Raw Courage 33 min Big Johnson 4
Under the Cover of Darkness 2 hr Pale Rider 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 4,597
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:21 PM
How Gordon Tore Apart Falcons in Week 12