'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizen...
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
I see a golden opportunity to put troops in the streets, and dissidents in jail."
The public will never stand for it. Especially his military. Sooner or later, they will stop following orders.

I wouldn't put it past him to, in his heart of hearts, want to pull something like this. At the end of the day though, I don't think he either has the balls or the competence.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#22 Oct 8, 2013
Bob and Karl...not sure if you guys have read this:

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/201...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#23 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Missed that one, his geography/demography piece is a good one. Don't remember what it's called.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#24 Oct 8, 2013
I see a golden opportunity to put troops in the streets and dissidents in jail. This is exactly what the communist piece of trash in the communist DC white house wants and there are plenty of its sympathisers out here in the hinterlands who will do its dirty work.
I have been writing, talking and teaching about the balkanization of the US since 1975. The thing in the white house with its help in DC is going to eventually declare martial law thereby suspending the Constitution of the United States and have his SS type goon squads fan out from their various sites.
People have laughed and scorned because I say such things but don't die, stick around and you'll get to see it.
If the American public was not as heavily armed due to the Constitutional right to be armed, these goons would have done it long before now. America has been the enemy of all totalitarianism of all forms which is the reason for their being WW2 veterans in the first place. they fought totalitarianism and brutish regimes during the 1940s.
The thing in the white house backs rebel trash in the Syrian civil war. Yet to those who love this muzlim/communist they ignore the fact. Why? Because they are either leftists, communists, muzlims or freeloaders. I am on the verge of changing my name for its country from the USSA to the UCSA.

Hilliard, OH

#25 Oct 8, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The public will never stand for it. Especially his military. Sooner or later, they will stop following orders.
I wouldn't put it past him to, in his heart of hearts, want to pull something like this. At the end of the day though, I don't think he either has the balls or the competence.
I can see the urban dwellers accepting it...easily. Remember the sheep who cowered indoors in Boston last April and made the place look like the final scene of "On The Beach"? They did that because the government told them to. And not a complaint was heard.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#26 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, shucks. Thank you. It's been boring here lately. Hopefully that will change.
It's been boring here because you and your right wing tinfoil hat teabaggers have absolutely nothing of interest to add to any conversation. Glad that you can admit that the board in which you're a self-described "leader" is a true bore....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#27 Oct 8, 2013
Obama isn't going to jail dissidents until 2014. He still needs to confiscate your guns and Bibles first. You bozos never tire of creating false agendas.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#28 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I can see the urban dwellers accepting it...easily. Remember the sheep who cowered indoors in Boston last April and made the place look like the final scene of "On The Beach"? They did that because the government told them to. And not a complaint was heard.
I'm still surprised that Mr. Henneberry wasn't charged with some type of misdemeanor, just because the cops "told them all" to stay inside.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#29 Oct 8, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been boring here because you and your right wing tinfoil hat teabaggers have absolutely nothing of interest to add to any conversation. Glad that you can admit that the board in which you're a self-described "leader" is a true bore....
It is mostly boring because we no longer have the news feed and access to a wider audience.

That said, like the laws of physics in the other thread, people continue to ignore the laws of economics. Lefties can continue to disparage the right wing if they like, and there are many things the right wing stands for that I don't agree with, but at the end of the day YOU CANNOT BORROW MONEY FOR CONSUMPTION without ruining our economy.

And thats what you see now with the hollowing out of the middle class ... it is a couple of steps removed, but the root cause is still deficit spending, government overspending and how our tax laws are skewed to encourage paper shuffling versus actually building things.

I know what the arguments against a balanced budget amendment are, but if there was ever time for it the time is now. We are on the edge of the abyss and it's going to take a lot of Ted Cruz's and Ron Wydens (people with courage) to do something about it.

And the longer we wait, the more difficult the medicine.

Balanced budget amendment is the only feasible solution at this point.

Hilliard, OH

#30 Oct 8, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't missed you a bit, n#####.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#31 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
You are quite a loon, aren't you Paco?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#32 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite a loon, aren't you Paco?
woof
I didn't write it, moron. But I can certainly see something like that happening someday. You can too...and you're terrified.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#33 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Sweet Mother of Pearl. You reveal more of your crazy every week.

Hilliard, OH

#34 Oct 8, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still surprised that Mr. Henneberry wasn't charged with some type of misdemeanor, just because the cops "told them all" to stay inside.
I can't believe all the kooks who pitched in to buy him a new boat.

Hilliard, OH

#35 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Mother of Pearl. You reveal more of your crazy every week.
We know you're scared, little girl.
Good.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#36 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't write it, moron. But I can certainly see something like that happening someday. You can too...and you're terrified.
Actually, I knew very well that you didn't write it.

I said you were a loon for posting it as if you believe it to be true.

You are a certifiable whack a whack a nutball.

woof

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#37 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Typical lib name calling Alinsky tactics Dukie......

Please feel free to add to the discourse by discrediting the article with FACTS if you wish.

No, the faux news bashing etc.etc. etc. will not do..........

Hilliard, OH

#38 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
How can something be "true" if it hasn't occurred yet, douche? The word you're looking for is "possible."
I guarantee you would have called Tom Clancy a loon had you read "Debt of Honor" before 9/11.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#39 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How can something be "true" if it hasn't occurred yet, douche? The word you're looking for is "possible."
I guarantee you would have called Tom Clancy a loon had you read "Debt of Honor" before 9/11.
Well Paco, tell me about those Boston Bombers dining at the White House one more time.

I love that story.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#40 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Paco, tell me about those Boston Bombers dining at the White House one more time.
I love that story.
woof
Poor douche...he's beaten on this thread so it's back to deflection.
What a wanker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 12 min WhackoBird 8
dana turtle 28 min Tim A 56
FIND LINDA and PAMMY! 38 min BIzzyBee II 1
Washington Navy Yard after reports of active sh... 1 hr BIzzyBee II 2
Those Fine Young Amish Girls with their eighth ... 2 hr BIzzyBee II 4
Topix' Pool: When will BB Return? 2 hr BIzzyBee II 62
Improve Columbus communites 2 hr chiptumblr 1
Hey Walter, How about that Obamacare? 3 hr REAL American 138
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 6 hr Reality Speaks 86
More from around the web