Michelle Obama: "Vote for my husband knuckleheads, we'll put ya on food stamps"

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Greer, SC

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Michelle Obama: "Vote for my husband knuckleheads, we'll put ya on food stamps."
Wow

Greer, SC

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Obama and his wife are such inspiring figures aren't they?
Wow

Greer, SC

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Tape has surfaced where Michelle Obama refers to undecided voters as "knuckleheads."
Wow

Greer, SC

#4 Oct 16, 2012
classy
Life is Good

Delaware, OH

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Wow is your typical Republican!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 16, 2012
when it is impossible to run on merit, calling folks names is all you have left.

sticks and stones may break my bones; but words never hurt me.

The Obama's need to start packing, because they are going to be evicted very soon.
Vote

Greer, SC

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Vote for Obozo knuckleheads
Anna

Joliet, IL

#8 Mar 2, 2013
All of you are idiots. It's called a joke. Learn to take one. It's sad that I'm 17 and I'm smarter than all of you..
hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Anna wrote:
All of you are idiots. It's called a joke. Learn to take one. It's sad that I'm 17 and I'm smarter than all of you..
So smart you're bragging on a topic four months old. Don't worry though, we older people know that today's public education makes turds just like you feel so good about stupidity.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
when it is impossible to run on merit, calling folks names is all you have left.
sticks and stones may break my bones; but words never hurt me.
The Obama's need to start packing, because they are going to be evicted very soon.
Good advice coming from a man who flails barbs and names incessantly...

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
when it is impossible to run on merit, calling folks names is all you have left.
sticks and stones may break my bones; but words never hurt me.
The Obama's need to start packing, because they are going to be evicted very soon.
Hey look. Another prescient Fantasy Speaks promise. They seem so much more rational in hindsight.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Anna wrote:
All of you are idiots. It's called a joke. Learn to take one. It's sad that I'm 17 and I'm smarter than all of you..
No, it's sad that you think the way you do. Give it a few years...reality will hit you hard.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's sad that you think the way you do. Give it a few years...reality will hit you hard.
I dont think any one of us will be here in a few years due to that idiot and his shaved ape pet in DC.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think any one of us will be here in a few years due to that idiot and his shaved ape pet in DC.
You sound like you could use a drink.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you could use a drink.
No,I just need a president that actually cares about the american people and will do the job he was elected to do instead of just letting the United States fall apart.In case you haven't noticed,the U.S. is getting worse by the day.I dont know what it will take to fix all of our problems and debt,but I sure know that Oidiot is making it worse,not better.I took those pie graphs on that other thread as the truth and not a joke at all.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No,I just need a president that actually cares about the american people and will do the job he was elected to do instead of just letting the United States fall apart.In case you haven't noticed,the U.S. is getting worse by the day.I dont know what it will take to fix all of our problems and debt,but I sure know that Oidiot is making it worse,not better.I took those pie graphs on that other thread as the truth and not a joke at all.
BRA, baby BRA. Black Run America. Didja see that the DNC is going full obama stain and refusing to repay Duke Energy for the money it borrowed for their convention? Black Run America.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#17 Mar 2, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>BRA, baby BRA. Black Run America. Didja see that the DNC is going full obama stain and refusing to repay Duke Energy for the money it borrowed for their convention? Black Run America.
What will happen if he refuses to pay China back?Just wondering.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>What will happen if he refuses to pay China back?Just wondering.
Continuing Buildup, China Boosts Military Spending More Than 11 Percent
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/05/world/asia/...

Meanwhile...

Obama Pushes For Large Cuts To US Nuclear Arsenal — Is It Possible To Become A Nuke Missile-Free Zone?
http://www.mintpress.net/u-s-nuclear-missile-...

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuing Buildup, China Boosts Military Spending More Than 11 Percent
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/05/world/asia/...
Meanwhile...
Obama Pushes For Large Cuts To US Nuclear Arsenal — Is It Possible To Become A Nuke Missile-Free Zone?
http://www.mintpress.net/u-s-nuclear-missile-...
Thats what I thought,thanks.He's flirting with disaster already with them,huh?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Sure glad I bought those stinger----whoops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 21 min Pope Che Reagan C... 28
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 7
Ohio charter schools identified as among worst ... 1 hr Big Johnson 5
INJUSTICE….for sure! 1 hr now hey 29
School Funding Facts 1 hr Big Johnson 2
Every state has ISIS recruits 3 hr They cannot kill ... 124
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 5 hr RU_Kiddingme 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:48PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown
CBS Sports 4:56 PM
QB Josh McCown agrees to terms with the Browns: Three things to know
Bleacher Report 5:19 PM
McCown Signing Doesn't Improve Brutal QB Situation
NFL 8:50 AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can