Too Scary

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Any one have an experiences with shady law enforcement? Columbus seems to be trending towards Toledo and NYC in terms of corruption in the police force and questionable police tactics.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Too Scary wrote:
Any one have an experiences with shady law enforcement? Columbus seems to be trending towards Toledo and NYC in terms of corruption in the police force and questionable police tactics.
I have no use for cops. They ar just tax collectors

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3 Nov 4, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no use for cops. They ar just tax collectors
All cops are crooks. Some get caught, some don't.
Interested

Frankfort, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
All cops are crooks. Some get caught, some don't.
Not all law enforcement are crooks however I know the Hocking and Pickaway county sheriff's dept. needs to investigated and I am not saying that because Me or any of my family are having problems with them, but have seen things for years that should never have happened. And again, it is not all of them but one rotten apple in a barrel taints them all. I know some of their fellow officers overlook things because they are hoping to hold on to their jobs until retirement.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#5 Nov 4, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> Not all law enforcement are crooks however I know the Hocking and Pickaway county sheriff's dept. needs to investigated and I am not saying that because Me or any of my family are having problems with them, but have seen things for years that should never have happened. And again, it is not all of them but one rotten apple in a barrel taints them all. I know some of their fellow officers overlook things because they are hoping to hold on to their jobs until retirement.
My wife's former husband was a city cop, deputy sheriff, then small town chief of police. I heard things, that's all I'm saying.
President Obama

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2013
They act stupidly.
Walt

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife's former husband was a city cop, deputy sheriff, then small town chief of police. I heard things, that's all I'm saying.
Bullsh't, George.. You have NO WIFE you loser! Your pathetic azz is STUCK in a nursing home on topix 24-7-365... What woman would want your loser azz who spends his whole miserable life using 100 AKAs on Topix. Get a life!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh't, George.. You have NO WIFE you loser! Your pathetic azz is STUCK in a nursing home on topix 24-7-365... What woman would want your loser azz who spends his whole miserable life using 100 AKAs on Topix. Get a life!
You're a totally clueless, dumb pha-huck.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Only good cop is a dead one. Just go ones funeral. No matter how much he beat his wife, showed up drunk or stole evidence they are always spoke about as a hero / saint.
Walt

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Only good cop is a dead one. Just go ones funeral. No matter how much he beat his wife, showed up drunk or stole evidence they are always spoke about as a hero / saint.
You will Want to read my up coming book titled, You Can't Afford To Be Innocent...
Based on a true story of just how dangerous and dirty cops and the justice system is. Also sections on the FBI AND BCI&I who cover for these thugs. Every American needs to educate themselves with this book. What you DON'T KNOW can hurt you...
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text> You will Want to read my up coming book titled, You Can't Afford To Be Innocent...
Based on a true story of just how dangerous and dirty cops and the justice system is. Also sections on the FBI AND BCI&I who cover for these thugs. Every American needs to educate themselves with this book. What you DON'T KNOW can hurt you...
If I can hustle up some goodies and it's not considered contraband, I'll request an autographed limited edition be delivered to my cell. You got my back?
Walt

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can hustle up some goodies and it's not considered contraband, I'll request an autographed limited edition be delivered to my cell. You got my back?
No junk from the nursing home George! Don't try to round up goodies like a bed pan or depends! Enjoy Obamacare keepin your pitiful azz...:)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> Not all law enforcement are crooks however I know the Hocking and Pickaway county sheriff's dept. needs to investigated and I am not saying that because Me or any of my family are having problems with them, but have seen things for years that should never have happened. And again, it is not all of them but one rotten apple in a barrel taints them all. I know some of their fellow officers overlook things because they are hoping to hold on to their jobs until retirement.
Is this one of those "knowing and proving are two different things" kind of comment?
Sgt Stadanko

Cleveland, OH

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Interested wrote:
After being arrested in Hocking county, my jewelry was stolen by the arresting deputy.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Sgt Stadanko wrote:
<quoted text>After being arrested in Hocking county, my jewelry was stolen by the arresting deputy.
A deputy that steals? What is next a Stste trooper that runs over a motorcycle and it's rider?...... ee already had that happen on I70 near Dayton and the trooper is still writing tickets.

Only difference between cop and crook is the union card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millions of missing Bush e-mails found | The Co... (Dec '09) 3 min SydneyGreenstreet 24
Beef replacing ham, turkey on Christmas dinner ... 8 min now hey 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 16 min Neutral Party 4,807
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 23 min now hey 1
Columbus Police Push Legislation That Would Req... 26 min now hey 3
End of Life on Earth 29 min Terrified 1
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 58 min ImNonmusToo 296
Censoring Male. 3 hr Big Johnson 27
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 hr White cop 35
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 12 hr Reality Speaks 337
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE