Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28

Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28

There are 99 comments on the WSNY-FM Columbus story from Jan 3, 2014, titled Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28. In it, WSNY-FM Columbus reports that:

Bitter cold temperatures and gusty winds followed on the heels of the first winter storm of 2014, which dumped five inches of snow on central Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSNY-FM Columbus.

Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#22 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi rowdy, Happy New Year!
Besides the sporatic weather patterns.....the earth goes through cyclical changes about every twenty years,and a certain pattern,(extreme hot and or cold) can last 10-20 years.
I also agree the seasons have changed drastically and the icecaps have melted and recouped throughout time. It is worse, though in this century.
Al Gore sucks! Selling his cable station to Muslims did it for me! His partner, who is from the
Cleveland area also gained from that sale.
You must really dislike the Bush family.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#23 Jan 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really dislike the Bush family.
I didn't like what he, Cheney, and Rumsfield did to this country as far as this on going war, that will seemingly never end.$$$$$$$$$
To two nations who don't even appreciate what our efforts, and still doing, thousands of lives lost,and for what reason.......WMD?
Anything else?
Remember....I am an Independent.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#24 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like what he, Cheney, and Rumsfield did to this country as far as this on going war, that will seemingly never end.$$$$$$$$$
To two nations who don't even appreciate what our efforts, and still doing, thousands of lives lost,and for what reason.......WMD?
Anything else?
Remember....I am an Independent.
I was referring more to your anti-Muslim paranoia and the Bush family's long standing business relationships with Muslims.

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#25 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I was referring more to your anti-Muslim paranoia and the Bush family's long standing business relationships with Muslims.
You were not clear, and I'm not a mind reader.
I have no paranoia about Muslims! I just stated facts that are in just about every newspaper in Europe.
If you're curious beyond my answer, research yourself.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#26 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I have never been cheated by s meteorite worshiper. Earth worshipping scum alwsys default
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#27 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not clear, and I'm not a mind reader.
I have no paranoia about Muslims! I just stated facts that are in just about every newspaper in Europe.
If you're curious beyond my answer, research yourself.
What? I simply stated that if you think Al Gore sucks because of who he sold his cable channel to, then you must really dislike the Bush family. Is that really so complicated?

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#28 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
What? I simply stated that if you think Al Gore sucks because of who he sold his cable channel to, then you must really dislike the Bush family. Is that really so complicated?
You never mentioned Gore in your statement below!
You're confused ,twit! And twisting words. And accusing me of paranoia!

Che wrote:
"I was referring more to your anti-Muslim paranoia and the Bush family's long standing business relationships with Muslims."

Get lost!
M E O W
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#29 Jan 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> not if you're black listed.....
Stop driving like an idiot, and leaving cigarette burns and pet hair.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Che wrote:
"I was referring more to your anti-Muslim paranoia and the Bush family's long standing business relationships with Muslims."
Get lost!
M E O W
You have a hard time reading posts in context with other posts, don't you? It might help if when you read a post, you also read the post that it is in reply to. That might help combat your short term memory issues.
Server Port5

Galloway, OH

#31 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You have a hard time reading posts in context with other posts, don't you? It might help if when you read a post, you also read the post that it is in reply to. That might help combat your short term memory issues.
It would make more sense for you to not make a reply to begin with.
Just sit there and read or get off the internet.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Che wrote:
Get lost!
M E O W
Sounds like Che got a pubic de-lousing and is missing her pets. Such a lonely soul.

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#33 Jan 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Where is my child support loser?

Medina, OH

#34 Jan 4, 2014
Reading back over this thread I want to apologize for being a rude bytch to everyone.

That happens when I smoke that cheap meth that duke brings over to the trailer, of course there is also the constant splinter pain and critter itching.

Again I'm sorry.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#35 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Where is my child support loser?
That requires a comma, dude.

woof

Medina, OH

#36 Jan 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That requires a comma, dude.
woof
That's all ya got poser?

You best be leavin my baby daddy alone racist teabagger.

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#37 Jan 5, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Che got a pubic de-lousing and is missing her pets. Such a lonely soul.
Geeeeesh!

Che would be surprised what a little nookie can do for a person's disposition.

Lmao

M O E W!
d pantz

United States

#38 Jan 5, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember mentioning cooling in my post. Interpret it however it fits into your personal opinion of the facts. Global warming is real.
read the post right before it. I never said it wasn't real, I said it happens every spring in the northern hemisphere because of the tilting of the earth on its axis brings the north closer to the sun. Its happened that way before we even had "man made global warming" which just can't be proven. Those crazies at NASA and their damn thermal imaging. Damn idiots who think cooling isn't "warming", what's wrong with them?
d pantz

United States

#39 Jan 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I heard they don't let you rent unicycles.
d pantz

United States

#40 Jan 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I heard you're not allowed to rent unicycles anymore...

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#41 Jan 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> read the post right before it. I never said it wasn't real, I said it happens every spring in the northern hemisphere because of the tilting of the earth on its axis brings the north closer to the sun. Its happened that way before we even had "man made global warming" which just can't be proven. Those crazies at NASA and their damn thermal imaging. Damn idiots who think cooling isn't "warming", what's wrong with them?
While browsing I found this...
http://www.justfacts.com/globalwarming.asp
Lots of data maps, etc.

Yays or nays, Who really knows!
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone seen Sidekick or Tip 4 min Reality Speaks 77
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 6 min Reality Speaks 544
SORRY Now I voted for trump. 7 min Reality Speaks 15
Time to save our nation 11 min Reality Speaks 14
TrumpCare Cost Increases $12,000 for 64 year old 15 min Reality Speaks 4
Bob Beckel Fired By Fox Democrat Made Racist Re... 18 min Free Pizza 4 U 10
News Should students learn cursive? Some states say yes (Nov '13) 26 min Reality Speaks 130
America Held Hostage Day 125 30 min Reality Speaks 31
School's Out For Summer 5 hr They cannot kill ... 19
America Held Hostage Day 123 8 hr Reality Speaks 102

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages