Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28

There are 20 comments on the WSNY-FM Columbus story from Jan 3, 2014, titled Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28. In it, WSNY-FM Columbus reports that:

Bitter cold temperatures and gusty winds followed on the heels of the first winter storm of 2014, which dumped five inches of snow on central Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSNY-FM Columbus.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Jan 3, 2014
How do you like global warming?
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
How do you like global warming?
If it keeps you off the street I'm all for it.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2014
I even had a friend(in Miami) with tickets to the OSU Bowl game for us. However, the person who was supposed to drive backed out last week.
There was no way I was going to drive that distance in my gas hog.
I still thought about going until I seen round trip ticket flights at $850.
The cold weather and TV benefits better than a $1,000 per person game and sunshine.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 3, 2014
sidekick wrote:
I even had a friend(in Miami) with tickets to the OSU Bowl game for us. However, the person who was supposed to drive backed out last week.
There was no way I was going to drive that distance in my gas hog.
I still thought about going until I seen round trip ticket flights at $850.
The cold weather and TV benefits better than a $1,000 per person game and sunshine.
Until they have a season on cubans I see no reason to go south Florida
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they have a season on cubans I see no reason to go south Florida
There's a bunch of them there. Many Ohioan and New Yorkers also in the mix.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#6 Jan 3, 2014
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it keeps you off the street I'm all for it.
Sioux me!
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2014
You should sue your parents.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#9 Jan 4, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably could have rented a small car pretty cheaply.
Yep, Mustangs are the car to rent this time of year.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/enterpris...
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It would've been roughly $400 in my truck(approx. 2,000 miles) I have no idea what a rental would've charged, but I was rueing the ride or drive to begin with. After my first time flying, that's my preference on long trips.
Besides, after watching the game, I'm glad I didn't go.
d pantz

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2014
Snow in Egypt last year for the first time ever in recorded history. http://lexingtonlibertarian.wordpress.com/201...
30.000 scientists filing lawsuit against Al Gore.
In the spring they will show footage of the ice caps melting again, like the earth tilting on its axis has nothing to with global warming....

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#12 Jan 4, 2014
If these clowns were real scientists, they would admit that global warming causes all manner of weather disturbances, not just rising temperatures and ice melt. They can say what they want, Al is spot on.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Snow in Egypt last year for the first time ever in recorded history. http://lexingtonlibertarian.wordpress.com/201...
30.000 scientists filing lawsuit against Al Gore.
In the spring they will show footage of the ice caps melting again, like the earth tilting on its axis has nothing to with global warming....
I missed the change in axial tilt. When did that happen?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#14 Jan 4, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the change in axial tilt. When did that happen?
Not sure . After God made it. Or maybe after too many cows in the Northern hemisphere farted at the same time
d pantz

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2014
Hey BJ, are you trying to say the earth doesn't tilt on its axis? WRONG!
Hey Rowdy! What does the word "cooling" mean??? Now correlate that definition with the facts. ROTFLMAO!
d pantz

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2014
And the ice does melt... every spring and summer..... because its spring and summer.... the total mass is actually larger annually.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...
But that's okay, the epa can tax the s**t out of the average citizen and allow "trade secrets" for huge corporations that are destroying our water. Just look the other way and sip the koolaid...mixed with fracking brine....
d pantz

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
not if you're black listed.....
d pantz

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2014
Stupid lunatic scientists, who work at NASA!.. http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/6040/20...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#19 Jan 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Hey BJ, are you trying to say the earth doesn't tilt on its axis? WRONG!
Hey Rowdy! What does the word "cooling" mean??? Now correlate that definition with the facts. ROTFLMAO!
I don't remember mentioning cooling in my post. Interpret it however it fits into your personal opinion of the facts. Global warming is real.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember mentioning cooling in my post. Interpret it however it fits into your personal opinion of the facts. Global warming is real.
Hi rowdy, Happy New Year!

Besides the sporatic weather patterns.....the earth goes through cyclical changes about every twenty years,and a certain pattern,(extreme hot and or cold) can last 10-20 years.
I also agree the seasons have changed drastically and the icecaps have melted and recouped throughout time. It is worse, though in this century.
Al Gore sucks! Selling his cable station to Muslims did it for me! His partner, who is from the
Cleveland area also gained from that sale.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#21 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi rowdy, Happy New Year!
Besides the sporatic weather patterns.....the earth goes through cyclical changes about every twenty years,and a certain pattern,(extreme hot and or cold) can last 10-20 years.
I also agree the seasons have changed drastically and the icecaps have melted and recouped throughout time. It is worse, though in this century.
Al Gore sucks! Selling his cable station to Muslims did it for me! His partner, who is from the
Cleveland area also gained from that sale.
Heya Bizzy! I agree with you about Al selling out to the A-rabs. That was wrong,but his stance on global warming is not. Weather cycles are real, but we are in a situation that has never been seen before. All the naysayers need to do is research global warming and they will see that rising temps are not all there is to it. Have a great new year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear delirious lady 5 min BizzyBee II 1
France Gives Spy Agency Sweeping New Powers 9 min Pope Che Reagan C... 5
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 10 min BizzyBee II 35
News Mother Speaks Out About Alleged Abuse By Chess ... 43 min Glittersucks 1
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 1 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Searching for Eric McKinny 1 hr Catman Dave 4
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 1 hr Seriouslady 21
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 1 hr Bushido Brown 266
More from around the web

Columbus People Search