Are you optomistic about Obama's re-e...

Are you optomistic about Obama's re-election?

Created by notlocal on Nov 8, 2012

90 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Undecided

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
notlocal

AOL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
And if you are, please explain his plan to move forward and improve the economy and create jobs to me.
Spookstillhere f trollso

Toledo, OH

#2 Nov 8, 2012
notlocal wrote:
And if you are, please explain his plan to move forward and improve the economy and create jobs to me.
I am optomistic that the economy will tank causing riots and thus opening up of two legged vermin season with no bagto limits weapon restrictions or hours restrictions thus leading to a new governments and lower population both here and worldwide.
Jfa

Akron, OH

#3 Nov 8, 2012
I am optimistic that it will lead to the New Confederacy.

The Obamaites have a clear hatred for white male conservatives.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Quite. I'm pretty optimistic that recent recovery momentum can be sustained through careful stewardship. While there is piles of work to still be done on it, I'm really excited to see what the health care mandate does to personal debt levels. We've gotten far too comfortable seeing individuals and families have their economic futures wiped out when faced with a medical crisis. Getting a handle on this could do some really exciting things to consumer spending and growth from the ground up.

Also, let's not forget the cash booms we've seen as each state to so far legalise gay marriage has done so. While the spending it spurs isn't going to continue at the post legalisation boom levels, a fast cash infusion of couples planning weddings is especially welcome in times like these.
notlocal

AOL

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Spookstillhere f trollso wrote:
<quoted text>
I am optomistic that the economy will tank causing riots and thus opening up of two legged vermin season with no bagto limits weapon restrictions or hours restrictions thus leading to a new governments and lower population both here and worldwide.
That's why I like living in the country. No 'hoods' and shotguns always loaded.
Oliver

Springfield, OH

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Spookstillhere f trollso wrote:
<quoted text>
I am optomistic that the economy will tank causing riots and thus opening up of two legged vermin season with no bagto limits weapon restrictions or hours restrictions thus leading to a new governments and lower population both here and worldwide.
Obamas new policy will be to declare war on White Heterosexual Males to make then tax slaves and fulfill his Muslim, Communist Father's foul dream that inspired Obama. See 2016 Obama's America for what is now the future of our country, end 2nd amendment, end freedom of speech and make America a 3rd world nation.
Spookstillhere f trollso

Toledo, OH

#7 Nov 8, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I like living in the country. No 'hoods' and shotguns always loaded.
Hunting is good in the hoods and in the sp*c hoods you can teach english with hot lead. Shoot one and the one you have a noose around its neck gains the miracle of speech.
Jeff Georgeson

Blacklick, OH

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Yes. This will become the norm:
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Jeff Georgeson wrote:
Yes. This will become the norm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ufk7IXdxc-cXX
Free Sh*t Army at it again.

America is now my enemy.
Disappointed

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2012
What is really horrendous is the fact that we will not have the ability to appeal anything because of the appointment of more liberal judges. Holder's justice department is a farce.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
What is really horrendous is the fact that we will not have the ability to appeal anything because of the appointment of more liberal judges. Holder's justice department is a farce.
It sold guns to Mexican cartels, and blamed gun owners like you and me.
Disappointed

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Life time appointments to the Supreme Court.

How many of us will patronize the useless celebrities who supported the Dems. campaign ? Like by their DVDs, songs and go to their movies? Is Hollywood being allowed to become the west coast Washington,D.C.?
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Life time appointments to the Supreme Court.
How many of us will patronize the useless celebrities who supported the Dems. campaign ? Like by their DVDs, songs and go to their movies? Is Hollywood being allowed to become the west coast Washington,D.C.?
We need to hold occupy like protests of movie theaters and media establishments.

But we will pick up our trash.
Disappointed

United States

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Really, boycotting their productions will hurt them in their purses. Why make movies if no one is paying to see them.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I like living in the country. No 'hoods' and shotguns always loaded.
Amen. I'm there.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Really, boycotting their productions will hurt them in their purses. Why make movies if no one is paying to see them.
That isn't enough, we have to SHUT THEM DOWN. Your property rights end when you start doing treason. We need to pull our own occupy.

And show screenings of 2016 around the clock.
Disappointed

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2012
No way. Subtle and non-aggressive methods like eliminating their source of income like they want to eliminate our jobs is right on the mark.

This nation does not need movies. It needs coal and gas. By virtue of the celebrities supporting O. therefore, the E.P.A., the celebs. are taking our jobs.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
No way. Subtle and non-aggressive methods like eliminating their source of income like they want to eliminate our jobs is right on the mark.
This nation does not need movies. It needs coal and gas. By virtue of the celebrities supporting O. therefore, the E.P.A., the celebs. are taking our jobs.
We have tried that for 20 years and it isn't working.

How many papers/magazines are you subscribed to?

Cancel them all and buy ammo.

Do you have cable?

Cancel and buy ammo

Do you eat out ever?

Stop and buy ammo

If you want to make Hollywood quake in their boots, deny the ability for them to make any money, not just yours, but shut the whole damn thing down.
notlocal

AOL

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
What is really horrendous is the fact that we will not have the ability to appeal anything because of the appointment of more liberal judges. Holder's justice department is a farce.
Hold out hope that he's impeached before the appointments. although, if they move on him like they did Nixon, or even Clinton, I will be surprised.
Racism and all that BS.

I am just profoundly disappointed and sad. We need jobs to begin to fix anything because we need the revenue. Romney's plan would have worked, now it's gone and unemployment will begin to escalate as the market drops and GDP vanishes.
Life needs a reset button.

And then there are ths stoonads, like FKA, that actually think this is a victory for anyone.

Obama's once again, standing in the Oval office without a clue.
Dan

Springfield, OH

#20 Nov 10, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold out hope that he's impeached before the appointments. although, if they move on him like they did Nixon, or even Clinton, I will be surprised.
Racism and all that BS.
I am just profoundly disappointed and sad. We need jobs to begin to fix anything because we need the revenue. Romney's plan would have worked, now it's gone and unemployment will begin to escalate as the market drops and GDP vanishes.
Life needs a reset button.
And then there are ths stoonads, like FKA, that actually think this is a victory for anyone.
Obama's once again, standing in the Oval office without a clue.
Obama does have a clue.

His father and mentors hated America with a passion and now he is in a position to get "revenge" on this country for exploited non-White people. Obama intends to take from rich Whites and give to illegal aliens, ghetto negroes, gays and parasites of all types.

Somewhere Jeremiah Wright is laughing and singing "God Damn America" with Al Sharpton, Bill Ayers and Louis Farrakhan, the "hate America" crowd.

Obama "You lie!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saudis lobbying AMERICAN COMPANIES TO STOP OV... 3 min Maverick 808 3
Jews 🔯 37 min Sheeny Sorcerer 10
Tyre King 39 min Big Johnson 21
Trump's Wall 55 min White Man 793
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 1 hr White Man 45
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 2 hr Pam 8
Donald J. Drumpf: Scumbag 2 hr Mimzy 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages