Peaceful Authentic Islam

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#103 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do it. Fantastic.
I have no idea why you are so concerned since you don't believe hell exists.
I assume you believed you have latched on to a gotcha point of some sort.......

Here is an answer for ya..........

"IF"...there is a coprophiliac hell, I'm sure Gandhi will be there right beside you and duke playing in the gooo.

Happy?
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#104 Jan 7, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The question has been directly answered several times by God's own Words, which I provided for your reference.
My opinion is of no importance to the matter.
God's words? Says who, the Catholic Ecumenical councils of the ROMAN emperor Constantine, in 325 AD! And the subsequent Catholic Ecumenical councils of Chalcedon in 451AD, and the council of Trent in 1545 AD, where the "church Fathers" had to keep revising the NT and deciding what DOCTRINE" would be allowed and what church ideologies are going to be accepted!

In those meetings, it was DECREED by Popes, Emperors, and Bishops, that Iesous (later changed to Jesus by King George of England) would be both man and god, and the DOCTRINE of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), and eternity in Hell for rejecting this DOCTRINE, and this would be the NEW DOCTRINE that was to be taught in Christian ideology from that point forward.

Those who did not agree where ANATHEMATIZED and/ or PUT TO DEATH, as were several Bishops throughout the early centuries of Christiandom who did not agree with the decree.

You are reading a ALLEGORICAL and pieced together FABLE about a figure named Jesus who was created by the Romans. You'll go to your own self- made Hell because that's what you believe!

Religion is nothing but cultural inventions of fables and allegorical myths of the people who produced them. That's why you have a Asian cultural religious dogma (Buddhism) Indian cultural religious dogma (Hinduism) European cultural dogma (Christianity) Jewish cultural religious dogma (that Christian and Arabs copied) Arab cultural religious dogma (Islam) so on and so fourth. There's only two that tries to dominate the earth- Christianity and Islam. There was peace on the earth until those dogmas started pressing outwards.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#105 Jan 7, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> God's words? Says who, the Catholic Ecumenical councils of the ROMAN emperor Constantine, in 325 AD! And the subsequent Catholic Ecumenical councils of Chalcedon in 451AD, and the council of Trent in 1545 AD, where the "church Fathers" had to keep revising the NT and deciding what DOCTRINE" would be allowed and what church ideologies are going to be accepted!
In those meetings, it was DECREED by Popes, Emperors, and Bishops, that Iesous (later changed to Jesus by King George of England) would be both man and god, and the DOCTRINE of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), and eternity in Hell for rejecting this DOCTRINE, and this would be the NEW DOCTRINE that was to be taught in Christian ideology from that point forward.
Those who did not agree where ANATHEMATIZED and/ or PUT TO DEATH, as were several Bishops throughout the early centuries of Christiandom who did not agree with the decree.
You are reading a ALLEGORICAL and pieced together FABLE about a figure named Jesus who was created by the Romans. You'll go to your own self- made Hell because that's what you believe!
Religion is nothing but cultural inventions of fables and allegorical myths of the people who produced them. That's why you have a Asian cultural religious dogma (Buddhism) Indian cultural religious dogma (Hinduism) European cultural dogma (Christianity) Jewish cultural religious dogma (that Christian and Arabs copied) Arab cultural religious dogma (Islam) so on and so fourth. There's only two that tries to dominate the earth- Christianity and Islam. There was peace on the earth until those dogmas started pressing outwards.
Preach!
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#106 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Preach!
99.9% professing Christians know NOTHING about the history of the church and how it was created from pagan Sun worship into Son worship by the Roman Emperors, starting with the Vespisians and their in- laws the Piso family.

For the Lord God is a sun and shield."

The Israelite reverence of the sun was so intense that by Jeremiah's era (c. 625-565 BCE), the Jewish kings, princes, prophets and general inhabitants of Jerusalem continued to be portrayed as loving, serving and worshipping the host of heaven, including the sun and moon:

"At that time, says the LORD, the bones of the kings of Judah, the bones of its princes, the bones of the priests, the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be brought out of their tombs; And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth." (Jer 8:1-2)

Despite this apparent desecration of Jewish bones evidently because of astrotheological practices, Ezekiel (c. 586 BCE) related that the Israelites/Hebrews/Jews continued to worship the sun, as at 8:16:

"And he brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD; and behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men, with their backs to the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east, worshiping the sun toward the east."
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#107 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text> 99.9% professing Christians know NOTHING about the history of the church and how it was created from pagan Sun worship into Son worship by the Roman Emperors, starting with the Vespisians and their in- laws the Piso family.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield."
The Israelite reverence of the sun was so intense that by Jeremiah's era (c. 625-565 BCE), the Jewish kings, princes, prophets and general inhabitants of Jerusalem continued to be portrayed as loving, serving and worshipping the host of heaven, including the sun and moon:
"At that time, says the LORD, the bones of the kings of Judah, the bones of its princes, the bones of the priests, the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be brought out of their tombs; And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth." (Jer 8:1-2)
Despite this apparent desecration of Jewish bones evidently because of astrotheological practices, Ezekiel (c. 586 BCE) related that the Israelites/Hebrews/Jews continued to worship the sun, as at 8:16:
"And he brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD; and behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men, with their backs to the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east, worshiping the sun toward the east."
But worshipping the sun is crazy. Everybody knows that the sun is just a star that happens to heat the Earth to an inhabitable temperature.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#108 Jan 7, 2014
Rome picked up the worship of the Sun" Son" from the Persians sun/ god Mithra, and incorporated it into Christianity over time.

Roman legionnaires, Mithra—or Mithras, as he began to be known in the Greco-Roman world—was called "the divine Sun, the Unconquered Sun." He was said to be "Mighty in strength, mighty ruler, greatest king of gods! O Sun, lord of heaven and earth, God of Gods!" Mithra was also deemed "the mediator" between heaven and earth, a role often ascribed to the god of the sun.

An inscription by a "T. Flavius Hyginus" dating to around 80 to 100 AD/CE in Rome dedicates an altar to "Sol Invictus Mithras"—"The Unconquered Sun Mithra"—revealing the hybridization reflected in other artifacts and myths. Regarding this title, Dr. Richard L. Gordon, honorary professor of Religionsgeschichte der Antike at the University of Erfurt, Thuringen, remarks:

look at solar and lunar images directly associated with the Catholic Mass.
Here is Pope John Paul II holding what is called a Monstrance or Ostensorium. It is used to display a round wafer of bread, called the host, which is used in what is called the Mass, Lord's Supper, Communion or Eucharistic meal. The Catholic believes this wafer of bread turns into the actual body of Christ when consecrated during the Mass.
From the "Be Not Afraid" series of videos, Copyright © 1992,
Apostolate for Family Consecration
The Roman Catholic Church even admits the Monstrance to be a sunburst:
"During the baroque period, it took on a rayed form of a sun-monstrance with a circular window surrounded by a silver or gold frame with rays." SUN WORSHIP! THE MONSTRANCE IS THE STAFF THE POPE CARRIES WITH A SUN ON ITS TOP.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#109 Jan 7, 2014
John 8:12 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

What is the LIGHT of the world? THE SUN!!!! Jesus was a replacement to hide Sun Worship! Without the light of the Sun, all life would cease to exist. The Sun causes water to in lakes and oceans to EVAPORATE, rise and form clouds, then it releases the moisture in the form of RAIN.

The Sun nourishes the plants through photosynthesis where the plants transform sun light into Chlorophyll that they feed on. The plants in turn are eaten by animals and insects, WE eat the plants and animals, sustaining our lives.

NOTHING LIVES WITHOUT THE SUN, and the very crafty church fathers turned this into a anthropomorphic figure, to cause fear and obedience of the largely uneducated common farmers, to gain wealth, prestige, power, and dominance.

You're going to Hell (a place of fire, another play on the Sun) if you don't accept Jesus as your lord and savior. BS!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#110 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
So barring a deathbed conversion, Gandhi is in Hell?
That dirty sumbitch.

wooof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#111 Jan 7, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is of no importance to the matter.
There's the first truthful statement you've written on this subject.
Of course, when I pointed it out, you summarily denied it.

Thank you.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#112 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I missed the historians confirming the burning bush and the immaculate conception in there.
Lightning, and a turkey baster.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#113 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text> God's words? Says who, the Catholic Ecumenical councils of the ROMAN emperor Constantine, in 325 AD! And the subsequent Catholic Ecumenical councils of Chalcedon in 451AD, and the council of Trent in 1545 AD, where the "church Fathers" had to keep revising the NT and deciding what DOCTRINE" would be allowed and what church ideologies are going to be accepted!
Such heresy!!!

yer goin straight to hell, according to Tippy.

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#114 Jan 7, 2014
Anyone who wants to believe Jesus is a fairytale, that is fine and good.
Why are you wasting so much of your time trying to convince we who believe are believing a fairytale when if what you say doesn't mean anything which is what a fairytale means.
Why are you resisting the idea so much? Why are you spending so much time refuting a fairytale?
By your insistence you are adding credence to the fairytale, thereby giving people who might otherwise not pay any attention to the fairytale. You might inadvertently cause someone to truly believe the fairy tale by your constant haranguing those of us who believe.
Would that make you a backdoor witness of Christ?
Stop backdoor witnessing for Christ!!!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#115 Jan 7, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Anyone who wants to believe Jesus is a fairytale, that is fine and good.
Why are you wasting so much of your time trying to convince we who believe are believing a fairytale when if what you say doesn't mean anything which is what a fairytale means.
Why are you resisting the idea so much? Why are you spending so much time refuting a fairytale?
By your insistence you are adding credence to the fairytale, thereby giving people who might otherwise not pay any attention to the fairytale. You might inadvertently cause someone to truly believe the fairy tale by your constant haranguing those of us who believe.
Would that make you a backdoor witness of Christ?
Stop backdoor witnessing for Christ!!!
Here's something interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/group-unveils-satan-sta...

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#116 Jan 7, 2014
Why is it so important to know whether Gandhi is/was a Christian or not. I know, you want to trap oops I mean seduce Tip into judging Gandhi. Tip plainly stated he is not Gandhi's judge.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#117 Jan 7, 2014
Naturally to a nonbeliever the sun is the light of the world. You haven't any idea nor access to knowing what the Sonshine in the spirit of a person means.
All you can relate to is the physical world and are completely ignorant to the spiritual word. Do you, Che and Wise, know there is a spiritual world totally different than the physical world. By your drivel I would say you don't.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#118 Jan 7, 2014
By the by, BizzyBee, your post 45 is most excellent post. It bears repeating.
Bottom line
Believe!
Live a good life.
Treat people with love, kindness
Worship in Gods house, of your faith
Live His teachings
Duke for Mayor

United States

#119 Jan 7, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Naturally to a nonbeliever the sun is the light of the world. You haven't any idea nor access to knowing what the Sonshine in the spirit of a person means.
All you can relate to is the physical world and are completely ignorant to the spiritual word. Do you, Che and Wise, know there is a spiritual world totally different than the physical world. By your drivel I would say you don't.
Why is it so important for you to judge Che and/or WA and to leap to conclusions about their own spirituality or lack of it?

I don't believe that I have seen either one write a single word about their own personal beliefs.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#120 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text> 99.9% professing Christians know NOTHING about the history of the church...."
Wow. Is there a topic in which you are not 100% out in left field?
[That's a rhetorical question, by the way.]

There is a reason Jeremiah is called "the Weeping Prophet." During the forty years preceding Jerusalem's fall to Babylon [586 BC], God sent Jeremiah to repeatedly call the people to repentance from their pagan idolatry, else they be utterly destroyed, as described in the verses you referenced. But, as history proves, Judah refused and suffered the consequences of turning away from God's truth.

Jeremiah 32:26-33

The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah:“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me? Therefore, thus says the Lord: Behold, I am giving this city into the hands of the Chaldeans and into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and he shall capture it. The Chaldeans who are fighting against this city shall come and set this city on fire and burn it, with the houses on whose roofs offerings have been made to Baal and drink offerings have been poured out to other gods, to provoke me to anger.

For the children of Israel and the children of Judah have done nothing but evil in my sight from their youth. The children of Israel have done nothing but provoke me to anger by the work of their hands, declares the Lord. This city has aroused my anger and wrath, from the day it was built to this day, so that I will remove it from my sight because of all the evil of the children of Israel and the children of Judah that they did to provoke me to anger -- their kings and their officials, their priests and their prophets, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem. They have turned to me their back and not their face. And though I have taught them persistently, they have not listened to receive instruction.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#121 Jan 7, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the first truthful statement you've written on this subject.
Of course, when I pointed it out, you summarily denied it.
Thank you.
woof
Wrong...because, in fact, I only ever provided God's position on the matter.
It is that position that YOU deny.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#122 Jan 7, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so important for you to judge Che and/or WA and to leap to conclusions about their own spirituality or lack of it?
I don't believe that I have seen either one write a single word about their own personal beliefs.
woof
You're right. They reveal "0" about themselves.
What info they learn about others is used against them in rhetorical, and mocking conversations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George W. Bush jabs at Trump’s America ! 14 min Duke for Mayor 2
Tiberi Quits Congress 17 min Duke for Mayor 12
top House Republican is expected to resign........ 27 min BizzyBee 1
News Read the letter to Crew SC fans from owner Anth... 48 min Big Johnson 4
Columbus Crew To Bid Columbus Adieu! 1 hr Big Johnson 30
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 2 hr Pickle Rick 149
News Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott win... 2 hr Mudd, James Mudd 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance