swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#2 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Gung-Ho Fool!
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#3 Jan 2, 2013
The only thing stopping home invasions is private firearms. The police will not and cannot protect individuals. However Obama's New World Order, One World Government under the UN requires the US citizens give up guns so we are between a rock and a hard place. If we give up guns, liberals will put us on trains and kill us in extermination camps just like happened in Auschwitz. Liberals hate us and Obama hates us and wants to permanently change America with crippling mega- debt and elimination of freedoms.

We are about to face a new Dark Ages! History is repeating itself with Obama as the new Hitler.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
The only thing stopping home invasions is private firearms. The police will not and cannot protect individuals. However Obama's New World Order, One World Government under the UN requires the US citizens give up guns so we are between a rock and a hard place. If we give up guns, liberals will put us on trains and kill us in extermination camps just like happened in Auschwitz. Liberals hate us and Obama hates us and wants to permanently change America with crippling mega- debt and elimination of freedoms.
We are about to face a new Dark Ages! History is repeating itself with Obama as the new Hitler.
Goodness, Twisty. That is some imagination you have there. Every consider writing science fiction?

Actually, you might want to consider some counseling. You seem to be suffering from a variety of unhealthy and depressive delusions. You might want to look into why that is.

Do you have any close family members you can talk to?

I really think that you need help.
now hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
You'd do yourself a favor by using Stalin and Lenin as examplars of evil who then proceed to murder their unarmed countrymen. Why? These men were incompetent at governing, killed many millions more, had a greater complex of camps and gulags for slave labor, and more closely resemble the desires of the sh^tstain obama. Additionally, Stalin ordered the murders of a far greater variety of ethnic peoples. Besides, when you do compare the current filthy progressives to Stalin and Lenin, your local variety of filth like Reader cannot quibble the points of comparison away into a blur of irrelevancies.

Reagan was right: the Soviet Union was an evil empire.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 2, 2013
now hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>You'd do yourself a favor by using Stalin and Lenin as examplars of evil who then proceed to murder their unarmed countrymen. Why? These men were incompetent at governing, killed many millions more, had a greater complex of camps and gulags for slave labor, and more closely resemble the desires of the sh^tstain obama. Additionally, Stalin ordered the murders of a far greater variety of ethnic peoples. Besides, when you do compare the current filthy progressives to Stalin and Lenin, your local variety of filth like Reader cannot quibble the points of comparison away into a blur of irrelevancies.
Reagan was right: the Soviet Union was an evil empire.
If the connection you are trying to make is between incompetent leadership and the killing and enslavement of countrymen, you probably need to widen your lens just a bit.

Our country has probably survived a number of leaders who were less than stellar, but had neither murderous intent nor a willingness or ability to enslave their countrymen. And had they either one, we have a good deal of protection from our system of checks and balances and the guarantees of the Constitution.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#7 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness, Twisty. That is some imagination you have there. Every consider writing science fiction?
Actually, you might want to consider some counseling. You seem to be suffering from a variety of unhealthy and depressive delusions. You might want to look into why that is.
The Queen of White Guilt has spoken.

Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader fiddles, while Rome burns.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader fiddles, while Rome burns.
Twisty thinks he doesn't have any problems. The rest of the world is just wrong.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#10 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisty thinks he doesn't have any problems. The rest of the world is just wrong.
The daughter of a well to do doctor from the White Suburbs of Cleveland now living in ghetto conditions?

And you see yourself as "normal?"

You are one bizarre individual.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
The daughter of a well to do doctor from the White Suburbs of Cleveland now living in ghetto conditions?
And you see yourself as "normal?"
You are one bizarre individual.
I agree that I am atypical. But by no means unique.

And I must take issue with your term "ghetto conditions." I have a house with more square footage than George. It has been a good investment--houses in my neighborhood were less impacted by recent drops in real estate value than elsewhere. And the value has appreciated substantially since I bought it. Houses in my neighborhood tend to have features that are simple unobtainable in newer homes--hardwood floors and woodwork, fireplaces, porches, mature trees, not to mention a rich history.

And for the record, my family has several generations of women who have made similarly "bizarre" choices.

The reason that you are having difficulty in accepting my choices as being valid ones that provide a satisfying life is because you have been conditioned to view "success" in very narrow terms--a house in the suburbs, a spouse, two and a half children (my family is half a child short), a picket fence and I suppose these days a TV screen the size of a bedroom wall.

I can guarantee you that among those who have garnered these things there are some who are very dissatisfied. Likewise there are many in my neighborhood who are very satisfied with their choices.

But--I see you have successfully steered the topic away from your feelings of emasculation. Perhaps you need to look at your own life choices and whether you are satisfied with them--rather than blaming everyone from Judge Sotomayor to the low-income kids on my block for your feelings of inadequacy.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#12 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that I am atypical. But by no means unique.
And I must take issue with your term "ghetto conditions." I have a house with more square footage than George. It has been a good investment--houses in my neighborhood were less impacted by recent drops in real estate value than elsewhere. And the value has appreciated substantially since I bought it. Houses in my neighborhood tend to have features that are simple unobtainable in newer homes--hardwood floors and woodwork, fireplaces, porches, mature trees, not to mention a rich history.
And for the record, my family has several generations of women who have made similarly "bizarre" choices.
The reason that you are having difficulty in accepting my choices as being valid ones that provide a satisfying life is because you have been conditioned to view "success" in very narrow terms--a house in the suburbs, a spouse, two and a half children (my family is half a child short), a picket fence and I suppose these days a TV screen the size of a bedroom wall.
I can guarantee you that among those who have garnered these things there are some who are very dissatisfied. Likewise there are many in my neighborhood who are very satisfied with their choices.
But--I see you have successfully steered the topic away from your feelings of emasculation. Perhaps you need to look at your own life choices and whether you are satisfied with them--rather than blaming everyone from Judge Sotomayor to the low-income kids on my block for your feelings of inadequacy.
The problem with you is that you do not learn. We have already discussed on the Xenos thread that a person in a cult does not realize that they are in a cult.

Likewise if I am crazy I would not see myself as such.

However I will not take the opinion of someone like you who chooses to reject a culture based on education and prosperity (your father was a highly respected doctor) for what you will leave for your children. We are supposed to make the world a better place, not sink down to live as an Aborigines, Barbarian or ghetto pimp, hustler, baby mamma or gang banger or worse if we don't have to.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you is that you do not learn. We have already discussed on the Xenos thread that a person in a cult does not realize that they are in a cult.
Likewise if I am crazy I would not see myself as such.
However I will not take the opinion of someone like you who chooses to reject a culture based on education and prosperity (your father was a highly respected doctor) for what you will leave for your children. We are supposed to make the world a better place, not sink down to live as an Aborigines, Barbarian or ghetto pimp, hustler, baby mamma or gang banger or worse if we don't have to.
See, I have made my neighborhood a better place by living there.

Can you make the same statement about where you choose to live?

And by the way, I do not live as a pimp, hustler, gang banger and all the rest.
sidekick

Westerville, OH

#15 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody else wants your ass by them.
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I build & rebuild neighborhoods...Yours, I have to lock my tools up to come back the next day.
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar-Momma?
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#16 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made yourself feel better by rejecting what you consider to be White privilege out of misguided guilt and nonsensical Black studies propaganda, Critical Race Theory and Black Liberation Theology.

By making yourself "Black" you are punishing yourself, like a masochist, nothing more nothing less.

Blacks will act like fools, act out and be "ghetto" regardless of what you do, whether it be in South Columbus, South Africa, Sudan or Somalia.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made yourself feel better by rejecting what you consider to be White privilege out of misguided guilt and nonsensical Black studies propaganda, Critical Race Theory and Black Liberation Theology.
By making yourself "Black" you are punishing yourself, like a masochist, nothing more nothing less.
Blacks will act like fools, act out and be "ghetto" regardless of what you do, whether it be in South Columbus, South Africa, Sudan or Somalia.
As it happens, there are a number of white people who also live in my neighborhood, as well as some middle class blacks.

But I didn't buy there to change people. With a certain critical mass of homeowners and folks willing to hold the city accountable certain city services have improved over the years--all of which make a difference.

Clearly your aim in life is to get far away from black people--regardless of income level, education, culture or background, since by your words above you believe them all to be inferior to yourself. Good luck with that one.

But, it certainly explains why you feel so threatened by my choices. After all, I am educated, employed, middle-class, cultured and all that. And I disagree with your racial biases. That must be very uncomfortable for you.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 2, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody else wants your ass by them.
Well, clearly you don't anyway.

Sigh of relief!
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#19 Jan 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
As it happens, there are a number of white people who also live in my neighborhood, as well as some middle class blacks.
But I didn't buy there to change people. With a certain critical mass of homeowners and folks willing to hold the city accountable certain city services have improved over the years--all of which make a difference.
Clearly your aim in life is to get far away from black people--regardless of income level, education, culture or background, since by your words above you believe them all to be inferior to yourself. Good luck with that one.
But, it certainly explains why you feel so threatened by my choices. After all, I am educated, employed, middle-class, cultured and all that. And I disagree with your racial biases. That must be very uncomfortable for you.
By your own words you believe you live among the Blacks to "save them from themselves." That they couldn't petition a liberal Black Mayor for needed services, without you, a White woman.

Aren't you saying by your actions that Blacks are incompetent and need a Savior (which just happens to be you).

Isn't that the very definition of racism?

You are just another bleeding heart liberal with a messianic complex. People like you used to go to the Bush to live among and save the Aborigines, now you people are so consumed with guilt you bring the Aborigines here and are destroying our culture more and more each day.

The Western European is like Atlas, carrying a massive burden on his back, wars in Afghanistan, Iran to save Muslims from themselves, massive entitlement spending to save American Blacks form themselves, even Refugee Programs that give away billions in tax dollars to African aborigines.

Is there no end to the burden you are willing to put upon the shoulders of Western Europeans?

What happens when Atlas Shrugs?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#20 Jan 2, 2013
I'm not going to say anything that may tend to incriminate me.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Twist wrote:
And some have a vested interest in either shutting you up, or making you look crazy. You will know who the enemy is as soon as they open it might be useful later.

I wouldn't worry too much about confiscation unless they repeal the fourth and fifth amendments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 5 hr Linda 143
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 5 hr Linda 26
For Cat Lovers Only! 6 hr Colonel Pale Rider 176
Body Camera For Police 6 hr Colonel Pale Rider 26
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 12 hr Duke for Mayor 4
Police are cowards 12 hr Duke for Mayor 24
Fake Plastic Surgeon Performs Procedures On Doz... 12 hr Duke for Mayor 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages