First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#312 Feb 7, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
He went totally off the subject, deflecting onto something else, and mangled whatever he was trying to say. While also claiming to know what I think and how I think. Despite his motto, he does not live in my head. If he did he would be blown away from all the mental activity taking place there.
Of course, he doesn't live in your head.
It's already overpopulated.
Adif understanding

United States

#313 Feb 7, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
He went totally off the subject, deflecting onto something else, and mangled whatever he was trying to say. While also claiming to know what I think and how I think. Despite his motto, he does not live in my head. If he did he would be blown away from all the mental activity taking place there.
So he did use big words and talk past you.

What he said is that you have a mind that is incapable of seeing the value in the world and continuously attempt to improve it with failed experiments and you end up devaluing it even more creating a cycle you are tapped in.

I don't think in your head was a motto that time. I think he meant it as a statement of fact. But I'm sure there is a lot of mental activity happening in your brain.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#314 Feb 7, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny WA, I pictured you as the short, skinny little black guy I always see at the grocery store following a behemoth, sweaty blonde white girl riding the handy cap cart because walking was too much effort.
No doubt, down at the local bar you brag about your snowflake girlfriend.......
Ha! The fat white chick you see is a mule who is used to tape the contraband under the folds of her fat. Only illegal Mexicans have sex with them types to make a anchor baby.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#315 Feb 7, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>So he did use big words and talk past you.
What he said is that you have a mind that is incapable of seeing the value in the world and continuously attempt to improve it with failed experiments and you end up devaluing it even more creating a cycle you are tapped in.
I don't think in your head was a motto that time. I think he meant it as a statement of fact. But I'm sure there is a lot of mental activity happening in your brain.
And that's not how I think at all. The reason you guys think that's how I think is because your mental processes are calcified and you are trapped in a severely limited view.

Thanks for playing.
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#316 Feb 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/n oel-sheppard/2013/02/03/krugma n-republicans-doomed-if-they-a re-only-party-old-white-people
Ladies and Gentlemen:
The MSM!
Never heard of him, refuse to watch ABC!
Adif understanding

United States

#317 Feb 7, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's not how I think at all. The reason you guys think that's how I think is because your mental processes are calcified and you are trapped in a severely limited view.
Thanks for playing.
Well, to be fair, you did tie his hands around his back by making the comments you made which in turn made him think that way. You can call it calcified mental processes, but we all know it's your own actions here.
d-pants

United States

#318 Feb 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But Texas seceded from the Union and is now 5 smaller states.
che your many snarky attempts at humor are just not working. The only thing you would be good for is keeping drinks cold between your legs.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#319 Feb 10, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> che your many snarky attempts at humor are just not working. The only thing you would be good for is keeping drinks cold between your legs.
But the odor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min xxxrayted 31,483
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 14 min Pope Che Reagan C... 11
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 37 min BizzyBee 66
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 385
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 2 hr Progressive Ohioan 22
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 77
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3,544
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]