ABC: Paul Krugman bashing Whites

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#270
Feb 6, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm saying that your buddy's statement that Ms. Palin was solely responsible for Constitutionally mandated dividend payments to Alaska residents during her term as Governor was pure, unadulterated bullshitt.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/29/markets/alask...
woof
Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska's Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/200810 ...

key word butt wipe....last year..........
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#271
Feb 6, 2013
 
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The residents of Alaska received a 3k plus check due to the efforts of Ms Palin
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why Ms. Palin was not responsible in entirety for the ongoing payments to Alaskan residents.....
Go look at the facts. Alaska residents received a $1,200 check in 2008 as a result of Ms. Palin's actions, not a "3k plus" check.

Go look at the facts. Ms. Palin bears no responsibility for the annual dividends, which have been paid to Alaskans pursuant to a Constitutionally mandated formula for over three decades.

You made a couple of blatantly false statements, duuuude.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#272
Feb 6, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you've gotten off of your ass, I'll answer the question you posed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent...
Ms. Palin was 12 years old when the fund was established, putz.
woof
Apparently you have a problem responding to me....I am not George and I am your worst nightmare.....I don't give a damn about what you say about the Catholic church in lieu of an intelligent reply...

You and your muslim loving girlfriend che can both blow me..........

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#273
Feb 6, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Go look at the facts. Alaska residents received a $1,200 check in 2008 as a result of Ms. Palin's actions, not a "3k plus" check.
Go look at the facts. Ms. Palin bears no responsibility for the annual dividends, which have been paid to Alaskans pursuant to a Constitutionally mandated formula for over three decades.
You made a couple of blatantly false statements, duuuude.
woof
facts are hard for you to deal with eh?

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/200810 ...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#274
Feb 6, 2013
 
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have a problem responding to me....I am not George and I am your worst nightmare.....I don't give a damn about what you say about the Catholic church in lieu of an intelligent reply...
You and your muslim loving girlfriend che can both blow me..........
Your wife is OK with that?

/sarc/tranposition
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have a problem responding to me....I am not George and I am your worst nightmare.....I don't give a damn about what you say about the Catholic church in lieu of an intelligent reply...
You and your muslim loving girlfriend che can both blow me..........
Huhhh?

All of that because I proved you wrong?

Ok.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#276
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Go look at the facts. Alaska residents received a $1,200 check in 2008 as a result of Ms. Palin's actions, not a "3k plus" check.
Go look at the facts. Ms. Palin bears no responsibility for the annual dividends, which have been paid to Alaskans pursuant to a Constitutionally mandated formula for over three decades.
You made a couple of blatantly false statements, duuuude.
woof


Oh damn, I am sorry,you are willing.... but wrong to concede that Ms Palin was only responsible for a $1200.00 check to Alaskan tax payers for oil revenues..... the unmitigated gall of the crazy cheerleader,,,

keep sniffing your butt bean eater.......,

ROTFLMAO

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#277
Feb 6, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife is OK with that?
/sarc/tranposition
I have no idea what T would lick but I would have to guess it smells like old tuna.........

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Huhhh?
All of that because I proved you wrong?
Ok.
woof
LMFAO....only in your own mind bean sniffer.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

crickets chirping........LMAO

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/200810 ...

Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska's Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.

And a check for all Alaskan residents........

keep sniffin that butt dukie..........
Freakie Deakie The Arabs

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have a problem responding to me....I am not George and I am your worst nightmare.....I don't give a damn about what you say about the Catholic church in lieu of an intelligent reply...
You and your muslim loving girlfriend che can both blow me..........
You are the worst nightmare of any sane person with whom you have ever had personal contact. That is why you have no friends and spend countless hours on Topix blowing ass_smoke rings.

As for us on this mindless blog... you are just weak brained entertainment.

We keep responding to your crap to keep you from killing the ass-wipes in the trailer next to yours.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Freakie Deakie The Arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the worst nightmare of any sane person with whom you have ever had personal contact. That is why you have no friends and spend countless hours on Topix blowing ass_smoke rings.
As for us on this mindless blog... you are just weak brained entertainment.
We keep responding to your crap to keep you from killing the ass-wipes in the trailer next to yours.
That is all you have??????

LMFAO

thanks for playing butt wipe........

Living in your brain rent free is what I do..........
6 Was Aborted

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you have??????
LMFAO
thanks for playing butt wipe........
Living in your brain rent free is what I do..........
Get a Breathalyzer installed on your Commodore 64....

You are obviously posting drunk.....
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Waco or Wacko? You see, one is a city in Texas where the US government under the direction of Janet Reno in the Clinton Administration executed a group of people sparking a group of terrorist to blow up the a federal building in Oklahoma city. The other is a state of mind I'm sure you are familiar with.

The main difference is likely going to be that the groups the government needs to worry about will not be in a single compound nor will they be as easy to kill off. Communication is much better nowadays.. Even when they tried to turn the internet off in Egypt or Libya, they were able to turn it back on and continue their communications. This was done with the help of many geeks in the US who identify with one of those groups you mentioned. If you sincerely think the government is going to come in and kill off people that don't agree with it, you are seriously confused.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Feb 6, 2013
 
Ahhhh....so sorry the dukie trolies are upset...

Thanks for the attention though...gotta get some sleep, a term you will not understand as you meth tweak your lives away...I will be back for the love tomorrow children.......
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Feb 7, 2013
 
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska's Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/200810 ...
key word butt wipe....last year..........
That link doesn't work. Even if you post it 100 times.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Feb 7, 2013
 
6was9 wrote:
crickets chirping........LMAO
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/200810 ...
Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska's Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.
And a check for all Alaskan residents........
keep sniffin that butt dukie..........
Link still doesn't work.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Feb 7, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That link doesn't work. Even if you post it 100 times.
http://www.google.com/search...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Feb 7, 2013
 
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
facts are hard for you to deal with eh?
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/200810 ...
Alaskans have been receiving checks from the APF for over thirty years. They'll be receiving them thirty years from now too.

Ms. Palin imposed a windfall profits tax on oil producers and gave residents each an extra $1,200 in the year that she was running as VP on the Republican ticket. A year later, the rebate payments were terminated.

You're too stupid to recognize the falsity of the statements you made about the extent of her responsibility for annual dividends from the decades old APF. I've reprinted them above, for your personal edification, dolt.

Go back to shining Paco's boots.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Feb 7, 2013
 
Freakie Deakie The Arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the worst nightmare of any sane person with whom you have ever had personal contact. That is why you have no friends and spend countless hours on Topix blowing ass_smoke rings.
As for us on this mindless blog... you are just weak brained entertainment.
We keep responding to your crap to keep you from killing the ass-wipes in the trailer next to yours.
laugh as you will; but what he posted is 100% accurate.

Every Alaskan citizen receives an oil royalty check each year due 100% to Sarah Palin.

people like you who refuse reality, die broken.

if you want to compare Joe Biden to Sarah Palin, then any sane person would pick Sarah to speak to a foreign President over Biden any day.

and you are typing your post from section 8 housing; and on a library computer.

Do you really think anyone in this world other than your mother cares what you think.

you could not afford the fuel for my car, and the trailer I pull behind it only a fantasy you never will realize.

yet you claim this forum to be entertainment for you; but in reality it is a cult of losers with their hand out demanding whitey put bags of cash in them. You are a sheep in a flock of pawns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama Resign From Office? 3 min Neutral Party 580
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min woo-boy 28,565
IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities 9 min Neutral Party 7
Water to be cut off overnight Sunday 20 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
When will Obama be Arrested???? 22 min Seriouslady 44
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 22 min Neutral Party 456
better tan any Fred Eaglesmith song..or joke... 29 min d pantz 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••