71% of Obama Voters Regret His Reelec...
Pale Rider

AOL

#101 Feb 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your entire life is a recession.
and your vile existence is visible proof mental institutions need forced occupancy for you.
Why don't you get a job, instead of living on Topix? You make no sense at all of what you try to write. It is the same old BS over and over. You can't even construct a sentence. You are a public nuisance.
71% do not regret voting for Obama? Get the facts!

Since: Aug 12

Lithonia, GA

#102 Feb 23, 2014
Given a chance to do it all over again, only 79 percent of those who voted for President Obama would vote for him again and 71 percent of Obama voters now inclined to vote for somebody else “regret” their vote to reelect the president, according to a new poll.

The Economist/YouGov.com poll found that Obama would lose enough votes in a rematch with Mitt Romney that the Republican would win.“90 percent of people who voted for Romney would do it again, compared to only 79 percent of Obama voters who would,” said the poll.

“Clearly Romney fares better, although he had fewer voters to begin with. As a proportion of the voters each of them actually received in 2012 (66 million for Obama and 61 million for Romney), the GOP candidate ends up with 55 million votes retained to Obama’s 52 million. Not exactly a wipeout. It’s also unclear for any poll that hypothetically revisits 2012 how much it says about renewed hope for Mitt Romney – who has notably been liberated from the scrutiny of a presidential campaign ­– rather than about dissatisfaction with an incumbent president who has spent the last year defending his administration over leaks, scandals and Obamacare roll-outs,” added the poll.

It also found that among Obama voters interested in voting for somebody else, 71 percent regret their vote. After Secrets posted a story about that finding, YouGov.com noted that the sample for the question was small and recharacterized the sample as "those who reported voting for Barack Obama in 2012 but would vote for someone else if the election were held again" from "those who voted for Barack Obama in 2012."

Among that sample:

— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.

— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.

— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

In the poll, Obama's voters seemed to have moved on and are ready for the next election, giving Obama very early lame duck status before the midterm elections. The poll, for example, found that Hillary Clinton has a higher favorability rating than the president. While Obama is underwater in his ratings, Clinton is buoyed by a 50-percent favorable to 43-percent unfavorable rating, with a sizable 28 percent rating her “very favorable.”
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#103 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Given a chance to do it all over again, only 79 percent of those who voted for President Obama would vote for him again and 71 percent of Obama voters now inclined to vote for somebody else “regret” their vote to reelect the president, according to a new poll.
The Economist/YouGov.com poll found that Obama would lose enough votes in a rematch with Mitt Romney that the Republican would win.“90 percent of people who voted for Romney would do it again, compared to only 79 percent of Obama voters who would,” said the poll.
“Clearly Romney fares better, although he had fewer voters to begin with. As a proportion of the voters each of them actually received in 2012 (66 million for Obama and 61 million for Romney), the GOP candidate ends up with 55 million votes retained to Obama’s 52 million. Not exactly a wipeout. It’s also unclear for any poll that hypothetically revisits 2012 how much it says about renewed hope for Mitt Romney – who has notably been liberated from the scrutiny of a presidential campaign ­– rather than about dissatisfaction with an incumbent president who has spent the last year defending his administration over leaks, scandals and Obamacare roll-outs,” added the poll.
It also found that among Obama voters interested in voting for somebody else, 71 percent regret their vote. After Secrets posted a story about that finding, YouGov.com noted that the sample for the question was small and recharacterized the sample as "those who reported voting for Barack Obama in 2012 but would vote for someone else if the election were held again" from "those who voted for Barack Obama in 2012."
Among that sample:
— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.
— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.
— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.
In the poll, Obama's voters seemed to have moved on and are ready for the next election, giving Obama very early lame duck status before the midterm elections. The poll, for example, found that Hillary Clinton has a higher favorability rating than the president. While Obama is underwater in his ratings, Clinton is buoyed by a 50-percent favorable to 43-percent unfavorable rating, with a sizable 28 percent rating her “very favorable.”
Amazing. After 100 posts on the subject over a few days in which it was repeatedly pointed out that the article did not accurately report the findings of the poll, yet another wingnut repeats the inaccurate reporting as if it was true. Is there any wonder we are in the condition we are?

Since: Aug 12

Lithonia, GA

#104 Feb 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. After 100 posts on the subject over a few days in which it was repeatedly pointed out that the article did not accurately report the findings of the poll, yet another wingnut repeats the inaccurate reporting as if it was true. Is there any wonder we are in the condition we are?
Thats direct from http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-71-of-ob...

Ya dumbass commie lovin pinko.
Latch

Columbus, OH

#105 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>Thats direct from http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-71-of-ob...

Ya dumbass commie lovin pinko.
Conservative babbling from a far right source. Too bad your ideologies don't win elections...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#106 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats direct from http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-71-of-ob...
Ya dumbass commie lovin pinko.
And it is absolutely wrong about what the results of the poll were. But you, like the rest of your wingnut pals, aren't smart enough to read the poll results yourself. But, hey, the Washington Examiner said it, it HAS to be true.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#107 Feb 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is absolutely wrong about what the results of the poll were. But you, like the rest of your wingnut pals, aren't smart enough to read the poll results yourself. But, hey, the Washington Examiner said it, it HAS to be true.
Go worship at the alter of Chris Mathews and MSNBC and give topix a break. We are sooooo sick of you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#108 Feb 23, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go worship at the alter of Chris Mathews and MSNBC and give topix a break. We are sooooo sick of you.
You old bag, will there ever be a day that you contribute anything other than running your useless mouth. All you can do is repeat the same thing over and over or repeat something that has already be said. You are as useless as teats on a boar hog.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#109 Feb 23, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You old bag, will there ever be a day that you contribute anything other than running your useless mouth. All you can do is repeat the same thing over and over or repeat something that has already be said. You are as useless as teats on a boar hog.
LOL. Now we need an icon for 'J E A L O U S' Perhaps a green pea?

Nah, I wouldn't insult the vegetable. LOL
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#110 Feb 23, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go worship at the alter of Chris Mathews and MSNBC and give topix a break. We are sooooo sick of you.
Don't you ever tire of running around lifting your skirt?

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#111 Feb 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever tire of running around lifting your skirt?
Why dont you go eat some yellow snow.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#112 Feb 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is absolutely wrong about what the results of the poll were. But you, like the rest of your wingnut pals, aren't smart enough to read the poll results yourself. But, hey, the Washington Examiner said it, it HAS to be true.
Wrong Cretin.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/documen...

See question 4.
Pale Rider

AOL

#113 Feb 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so what...who cares......what does it matter?
Hillary Clntoon 2013 quote regarding the death of 4 Americans.
How many died as a result of George W. Bush?
Pale Rider

AOL

#114 Feb 24, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Now we need an icon for 'J E A L O U S' Perhaps a green pea?
Nah, I wouldn't insult the vegetable. LOL
I doubt if you know what a green pea is? I think you are a green pea on here.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#115 Feb 24, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many died as a result of George W. Bush?
I can count 4 right off the bat that died in Benghazi thanks to your idiots.

How many people will die now after being kicked off their insurance thanks to Obummercare. Thats the question you should be asking.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#116 Feb 24, 2014
Latch wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative babbling from a far right source. Too bad your ideologies don't win elections...
you must have missed 2010.

no worries though, because 2014 is going to make 2010 seem like nothing occurred.

2010 represented the largest landslide win and 180 degree turn of a political party ever recorded.

The Dems lost, and gave you the GOP Congress that has stopped Obama from full blow communism.

2014 brings the big eraser to Washington, and Obama is quacking. A wounded duck with a legacy that is very unimpressive.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#117 Feb 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever tire of running around lifting your skirt?
do you ever get bored lifting your skirt and watching people run?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#118 Feb 24, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you go eat some yellow snow.
Why don't you read the actual poll results?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#119 Feb 24, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Cretin.
http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/documen...
See question 4.
I suggest, Cretin, that you first read question number three, then read question number four more closely than you did the first time. Way to double down on the stupidity, R2.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#120 Feb 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest, Cretin, that you first read question number three, then read question number four more closely than you did the first time. Way to double down on the stupidity, R2.
can you post a link to Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts?

and tax returns for the years he was written off as a dependent?

also college funding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 3 min Seriouslady 778
Powell advised Hillary.. 6 min Reality Speaks 97
Joke time. =~} 15 min Seriouslady 55
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 20 min Seriouslady 195
Trump the Liar 27 min Reality Speaks 873
Donald Trump Communists 1 hr BizzyBee 14
News Central Ohio jobless rate dips to 4 percent in ... 3 hr d pants 3
Is California the new Ohio? 11 hr Reality Speaks 40

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages