Hope all of u r happy that said bad things

Posted in the Columbus Forum

littlemoon1912

Newark, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2011
David had a mini stroke today, this has been so hard on both of us trying to get back what belonged to us. I hope you never have to go through anything like what we did & are still going through.I appreciate all of you that supported us in your comments it really was nice to know there are still good people out there. for those of you who said all of those nasty things all I can do is pray for you.I will no longer answer to those of you that think it is funny thinking we are scaming people. I once again thank those of you who believed in us. I will no longer try to defend what happened if you dont believe us I can not make you, but I dont have to justify anything to anyone. It is in gods hands now and it will stay there,we are not well enough to take it. god will work this out, as far as Nickolas Benson goes he will mess up again and some day he will pay for what he did.

Sincerly Yours

littlemoon1912
Mayor Mikey

Westerville, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2011
WTF??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violent Crime Surges As Arrests Drop In Baltimo... 1 hr Zoe Regen 12
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 2 hr The KDE 1
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ..OH Boy! 2 hr Seriouslady 32
News One of three baby tigers at Columbus Zoo dies o... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 25
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6,312
News Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 5 hr not a dhimmi 25
Black Crime is out of control. 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 55
Worst President in History 8 hr Duke for Mayor 137
Affordable Care Act 13 hr Ecossais 166
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]