Brown has eyes on banking gavel

Brown has eyes on banking gavel

There are 9 comments on the The Advocate story from May 11, 2014, titled Brown has eyes on banking gavel. In it, The Advocate reports that:

Sen. Sherrod Brown is vying for the gavel of the powerful Senate banking committee in the next Congress -- a possibility that has excited consumer groups but put big Wall Street banks on edge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2014
I can't think of a worse candidate to "lead" anything than sherrod brown. A proven union hack, he would be yet another disaster for an already failed Congress.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 May 11, 2014
dpx55 wrote:
I can't think of a worse candidate to "lead" anything than sherrod brown. A proven union hack, he would be yet another disaster for an already failed Congress.
If there was a cocaine snorting relay he might be ok as lead off person definitely nothing to do with banking.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#3 May 11, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a cocaine snorting relay he might be ok as lead off person definitely nothing to do with banking.
I have it in the works right now to get the seedlings for those orange trees that you want from SL. you just have to register or something so that I can let you know where I am. I will also give you a cb radio that I am not using. All I ask is that you don't F me like Che does, but I know you wont. I look forward to meeting you. You will be really surprised at what I do.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 May 11, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I have it in the works right now to get the seedlings for those orange trees that you want from SL. you just have to register or something so that I can let you know where I am. I will also give you a cb radio that I am not using. All I ask is that you don't F me like Che does, but I know you wont. I look forward to meeting you. You will be really surprised at what I do.
Ok I will work on that tomorrow if It rains me out of the project I need to do. Thanks. Everything is confidential and need to know. Trolls need to know nothing.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#5 May 11, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will work on that tomorrow if It rains me out of the project I need to do. Thanks. Everything is confidential and need to know. Trolls need to know nothing.
There is some wicked weather going on right now in Nebraska and Denver between tornadoes and a snowstorm. I am glued to the weather channel right now and the live web cam website that I have called trafficland.com . Many innocent people are going to die tonight. This sucks.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6 May 11, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> There is some wicked weather going on right now in Nebraska and Denver between tornadoes and a snowstorm. I am glued to the weather channel right now and the live web cam website that I have called trafficland.com . Many innocent people are going to die tonight. This sucks.
Maybe not if the take shelter
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7 May 11, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> There is some wicked weather going on right now in Nebraska and Denver between tornadoes and a snowstorm. I am glued to the weather channel right now and the live web cam website that I have called trafficland.com . Many innocent people are going to die tonight. This sucks.
There is a thread for this BS, Dave.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#9 May 11, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not if the take shelter
This is some wicked stuff going on right now. I am praying for those poor people in Nebraska right now.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#10 May 11, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> This is some wicked stuff going on right now. I am praying for those poor people in Nebraska right now.
Hope they make it through

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 31 min Ecossais 66
Bill Cosby (Democrat) Guilty 31 min Reality Speaks 5
News Ohio lawmakers push to take down the Confederat... 42 min Ecossais 6
CDC official called Obama ‘Marxist,’ ‘Amateur’ ... 1 hr Ecossais 3
For Cat Lovers Only! 1 hr BIzzyBee II 19
Republicans are Fun 1 hr Duke for Mayor 143
Examples of Serious Crimes of Illegal Aliens 5 hr Zoe Regen 9
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages