Judge sends woman to prison for three years for fire deaths of 2 young daughters

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

A large collection of stuffed animal toys and candles lies underneath a plastic tarp outside a home where two children died.

Full Story
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2013
These are the women that are the Obama Coleman voter base of the "Brave New World" which is really the Old World of Africa, Haiti, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Sudan and Somalia where these types of "mothers" are common and the majority of children are born with fetal alcohol syndrome, especially in South Africa:

Columbus police said Windom was drunk when she fell asleep with food cooking on the stove in her apartment at 2794 Grosse Point on the East Side. She awoke about 5 a.m. and managed to escape. The girls were in a second-floor bedroom.

Her blood-alcohol content was three times the 0.08 percent level at which a driver is considered impaired in Ohio, police said.

- See more at: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 10 min They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,959
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 2 hr the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 113
President Ebola 3 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 3 hr BizzyBee 9
Trooper charged with DUI | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 93
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]