The song that makes you change the ra...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#102 Apr 25, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go grab your Archies 8 track. It'll make you feel better :P
Archies??? An 8 track is more up your alley old man, keep showing you age.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#103 Apr 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This sums you up, K:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0WmbbFD_XhQXX
Typical, I cite the voice of a generation and just as the song says 'there's something happening here but you don't know what it is'

And you reply with well, the limits of your intelligence, or lack thereof.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#104 Apr 25, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
The story of George's life -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iSWi_Z2SviUXX
Gotta hand it to you, I'd have never found that song.

Genius you are.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#105 Apr 25, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta hand it to you, I'd have never found that song.
Genius you are.
The most irrelevant song to describe me and you like it. Figures.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#106 Apr 25, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
The story of George's life -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iSWi_Z2SviUXX
Here's the sequel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#107 Apr 25, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the sequel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SAZ1BSmAubUXX
And just as irrelevant as the last one.
You're projecting, K. We all know your wife left you and you had your breakdown soon after.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#108 Apr 25, 2013
Biggun wrote:
The story of George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IK-nVzp5NbEXX
Big Johnson's anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#109 Apr 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
And here's Duke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TFvOnUJoZ-YXX
Wow George, there's no shortage of songs befitting you

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#110 Apr 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And just as irrelevant as the last one.
You're projecting, K. We all know your wife left you and you had your breakdown soon after.
Wow, my wife and I split up 17 years ago and I didn't drive her to drink by neglecting her as you neglect your imaginary family.

I've been with my current gal for 8 years and we've never been happier.

What a pissy little know nother whiner you are.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#111 Apr 25, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, my wife and I split up 17 years ago and I didn't drive her to drink by neglecting her as you neglect your imaginary family.
I've been with my current gal for 8 years and we've never been happier.
What a pissy little know nother whiner you are.
Your epic breakdown was over a woman...that was confirmed by another poster who caught you crying about it on another forum. Just man up.
Driving you off here for a second, and final, time is going to be a pleasure.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#112 Apr 25, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, my wife and I split up 17 years ago and I didn't drive her to drink by neglecting her as you neglect your imaginary family.
I've been with my current gal for 8 years and we've never been happier.
What a pissy little know nother whiner you are.
Congrats to you both.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#113 Apr 25, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to you both.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VMnjF1O4eH0XX
It's no secret I don't favor (excuse me Glitter) anorexic gals or meatless rumps.

At least I've got a love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#114 Apr 25, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Archies??? An 8 track is more up your alley old man, keep showing you age.
Pfffffft. All you teenie boppers have a secret stash of 8 tracks wayyyy back in your closet along with your Frankie Avalon LP's.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#115 Apr 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your epic breakdown was over a woman...that was confirmed by another poster who caught you crying about it on another forum. Just man up.
Driving you off here for a second, and final, time is going to be a pleasure.
Ah, the old unnamed source. You just make it up as you go along, don't you?

Here, the hits about you just keep on coming



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#116 Apr 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your epic breakdown was over a woman...that was confirmed by another poster who caught you crying about it on another forum. Just man up.
Driving you off here for a second, and final, time is going to be a pleasure.
p.s. I noticed you had no post to reference. Find what doesn't exist, that seems to be your lot in life, always chasing the fairy tale.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#117 Apr 25, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
p.s. I noticed you had no post to reference. Find what doesn't exist, that seems to be your lot in life, always chasing the fairy tale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JqKcnYWCAJcXX
Private mail doesn't come with a post number or a link, K. Think hard enough and you might figure out who it was.
Keep your chin up...you can always get a dog.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#118 Apr 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Private mail doesn't come with a post number or a link, K. Think hard enough and you might figure out who it was.
Keep your chin up...you can always get a dog.
Since I don't post to any other forums, besides this and the Politix side of the house, you're dealing in pure bovine dung as you always do.

And further I've been away clearing out more of my warehouses so I've had no time to post.

Nice try, hey, have you got your current wife popping pills or guzzling the water of life since you obviously pay her no attention and from all your posts and projections, even Viagra wouldn't fix the problem.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#119 Apr 25, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffffft. All you teenie boppers have a secret stash of 8 tracks wayyyy back in your closet along with your Frankie Avalon LP's.
Funny you say that, back when my father retired and they packed to move to the country, he handed me a box of some old stuff of mine. In the box was about a dozen 8 tracks, none of which I'd be ashamed to admit I owned. I still have them and laugh every time I run across them.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#120 Apr 25, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
For Enzyte Bob!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mb5MjWZ7kxkXX
great song, great video and best of all they're Dear Leader was Catholic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadhouse strip club (Jan '14) 2 min Who cares 41
News GOP chairman Matt Borges called out over suppor... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Looking for my father!!!!! 1 hr Good Luck 3
Trump the Crook/Liar 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 201
Trump endangers relations with China 2 hr rowdy01 49
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 83
Religion in our schools..... 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 19
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 7 hr Seriouslady 215

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages