10 Investigates: Teachers Caught Reco...

10 Investigates: Teachers Caught Recording, Condoning Children To Fight At Columbus Day Care

There are 3 comments on the WBNS story from Aug 26, 2014, titled 10 Investigates: Teachers Caught Recording, Condoning Children To Fight At Columbus Day Care. In it, WBNS reports that:

Management at the Stepping Stones Daycare Center on Freeway Drive North in north Columbus found out about the video on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my, these democrats just don't stop committing crimes. Che, you should be very proud.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2014
Rhino's Mom one of the teachers? Che should be very proud of these democrats.....

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Aug 27, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Rhino's Mom one of the teachers? Che should be very proud of these democrats.....
woof
If they were inion teachers they would have been helling "Bend over grab your ankles as a sign of surrender

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recount Collapses 9 min Seriouslady 27
Lesbifriends: Corporate Success 9 min rowdy01 8
Carson appointed to cabinet 14 min Seriouslady 3
Trump TOUR 18 min Reality Speaks 14
Religion in our schools..... 22 min d pants 54
Trump the Crook/Liar 39 min 404 not found 219
Roadhouse strip club (Jan '14) 2 hr Decent Woman 43

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance