Killer of 2 is executed after 27 years

Killer of 2 is executed after 27 years

There are 9 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from May 17, 2011, titled Killer of 2 is executed after 27 years. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

A last-minute flurry of legal appeals did not stop today's execution of double-murderer Daniel Lee Bedford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

hog waller

United States

#1 May 18, 2011
if the state going to put people down try to do i8t right
Bob

Kennesaw, GA

#2 May 18, 2011
hog waller wrote:
if the state going to put people down try to do i8t right
He's dead now isn't he ? I would say it worked. If he suffered, thank the libs, a bullet to the head would be instant.

Since: May 11

United States

#3 May 18, 2011
Wow. After 45 they still can't get it right? What am I thinking. Of course not. The number of those innocent behind bars is truly amazing. We are ranked as the number 1 incarcerating country in the world. We currently "execute" more people in this country than any other country in the world. We can't seem to get the verdicts right what makes ANYBODY think we can get state mandated murder correct. Did he do it? Don't know. What I do know is that when these "painless" lethal injections were given to test lab animals the animals still registered pain. They were just unable to respond.

I once believed in capital punishment. After being through the system and seeing first hand what the system is about(by system I mean the judicial and penal) our judicial system seriously lacks the moral credibility to handle something as important as capital punishment and our penal system lacks the moral credibility to properly administer capital punishment.
Disappointed

Athens, OH

#4 May 18, 2011
Looks like a nice guy.
get over it

Bridgeport, WV

#5 May 24, 2011
WTF....... Who cares if he suffered! Did his victims suffer? Probably! We need to go back to the firing range, hangings, or good ole sparky!!!!! I don't give a rats ass if he suffered! Like someone said earlier he is dead right!

“The few and the proud ”

Since: Mar 10

Southern ohio

#6 Jun 4, 2011
I think its so wrong that he got 27 years to live. Our system is so broken its disgusting. After 27 years of life he gets to go peacefully asleep. What a joke. Its so wrong. But I am gratefull that at least hes dead. Although its long over due
candy

Marengo, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2014
What Do You People Suggest.... If You Kill Someone... It Had To Be Cruel And Unusual And It Had To Hurt! What Do You Do With People Who Murder?
Boo hoo

Dublin, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Kill them all and let god sort them out, problem solved
lowlife

Greensburg, PA

#9 Apr 7, 2015
Good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 100 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 42
America Held Hostage Day 101 1 hr Just Saying 15
Man Survives 47 Days On Salt and Water😳 2 hr BizzyBee 1
Obama 3 hr Just Saying 4
News Columbus abortion clinic scrambling to stay open 3 hr BIzzyBee 78
Should Liberas Pay For Climate Change Crapola? 3 hr Otto The Orkin Man 3
List of Trump Accomplishments for "We the People" 4 hr Reality 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance