220 marines died thanks to Obama!

220 marines died thanks to Obama!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2014
This leftist muslim told the marines to unload their weapons which led to the bombing, sick!

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/opinion/article...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2014
Thanks Obama.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2014
Thanks Obama, you jerk! What are you going to do next, sink one of our aircraft carriers?
Surprise

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Apr 19, 2014
AND just how many did BUSH kill in his war? Plus, army too! As long as you are keeping tabs.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 19, 2014
Surprise wrote:
AND just how many did BUSH kill in his war? Plus, army too! As long as you are keeping tabs.
Yeah, I forgot all about that one.

Thanks Obama.

woof
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Apr 19, 2014
Surprise wrote:
Bush didn't kill anyone, if it did blame it on Obama it was all his fault! Read the article!
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Apr 20, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't kill anyone, if it did blame it on Obama it was all his fault! Read the article!
Been reading newspapers for a long time and yes, it was BUSH that started the war in Iraq and how many have we lost or maimed in that needless war! Pass the blame all around to ALL those that kill our young men and women.
d pantz

Portage, MI

#10 Apr 20, 2014
So many troops died in Iraq its just impossible to compare to anything but Nam.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Apr 21, 2014
d pantz wrote:
So many troops died in Iraq its just impossible to compare to anything but Nam.
You would think our government would have learned their lesson with Nam and not repeated it but guess not. But what the hey, the leaders in Washington do not care whose sons and daughters get killed as long as its not theres. I have always said that anytime a war is declared by the president and congress their children (of service age) are the first to go, take them out of the expensive colleges that tax payers pay for and ship them out. Maybe then the useless wars without a real reason for starting will not occur.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Apr 22, 2014
ChilliGal wrote:
<quoted text> Been reading newspapers for a long time and yes, it was BUSH that started the war in Iraq and how many have we lost or maimed in that needless war! Pass the blame all around to ALL those that kill our young men and women.
Read my link, seriously...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is happening in Sweden? 2 min Seriouslady 65
Keeps pushing and pushing.... 11 min jonjedi 108
President Trump Rally 2017 Florida 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 68
Cop helps with homework; student fails 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 76
Conservative icon likes little boys 2 hr Big Johnson 1
"HEIL, mein F├╝hrer!" 3 hr BizzyBee 11
Dems Progress To A New Low 4 hr jonjedi 224

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web