Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

America is one of a few countries not to require an Id to vote. Simple, current photo and finger prints. Is our vote value so low we don't need to protect it? What happens with voter Id law? You can only vote once during election and no more votes from the grave. Why wouldn't you want to protect something that so many people died to preserve for you?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

I agree...all voyeurs should carry state ID.

woof
pimp chimp

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Becuz to blacks its a chore, alll dat literate stuff to carry round n shiiiit.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

OH, according to the topix thread I thought this was regarding a voyer law...I interprested that as voyeur, which is something I like to talk about.

Voter ID??? Well, we could have it if it were absolutely necessary, which many political schools of study find conclusively that there is insignificant voter fraud. It also would make a difference if we required the SAME information from the same types of people, and we've found that Republicans like to skew things in there favor by not accepting student IDs, veterans IDS and the like, esp. as it pertains to people of color. Look, the only reason you want voter ID is because you know it will disenfranchise people who wouldn't vote for your kind. You know it. I know it. President Obama knows it. Nina Turner knows it. Everybody knows it.

Why don't we just go all the way with things and make national voting a National Holiday ...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

I know what a voyeur is but what exactly is a voyer!
Why don't we just do away with this messy thing of voting and let the DCers pick whom they want!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

dunadd wrote:
I know what a voyeur is but what exactly is a voyer!
Why don't we just do away with this messy thing of voting and let the DCers pick whom they want!
Who they want.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Thanks teach! I stand corrected!
Lelywyn

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Scheherazade wrote:
OH, according to the topix thread I thought this was regarding a voyer law...I interprested that as voyeur, which is something I like to talk about.
Voter ID??? Well, we could have it if it were absolutely necessary, which many political schools of study find conclusively that there is insignificant voter fraud. It also would make a difference if we required the SAME information from the same types of people, and we've found that Republicans like to skew things in there favor by not accepting student IDs, veterans IDS and the like, esp. as it pertains to people of color. Look, the only reason you want voter ID is because you know it will disenfranchise people who wouldn't vote for your kind. You know it. I know it. President Obama knows it. Nina Turner knows it. Everybody knows it.
Why don't we just go all the way with things and make national voting a National Holiday ...
You have to be looking for voter fraud to find it, genius.

A scumbag doing voter fraud generally try to conceal what their doing.

If there are no checks in place, fraud will never be found except by accident. Your vote experts study only accidents, then declare fraud non-existent, because their brains are non-existent.

Knowing that the central government tends toward totalitarianism, it is more important than ever to root out voter fraud. It's bad enough now with diversity scum voting themselves privilege and central government invading privacy at a whim.

Let's get real; until immigration reform is implemented to inflate the number of diversity scum, diversity leaders need vote fraud to guarantee their likeminded crony peeps stay in public office, especially national public offices. Vote fraud generally occurs in large cities, where diversity scum are concentrated. Chicago style politics is a euphemism for vote fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••