Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2013

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Paul Kevin Curtis, reported to be the man who sent ricin letters to President Obama and a US Senator, has been revealed to be a liberal democrat.

On his Facebook page, Curtis used the phrase, "This is KC and I approve this message" on April 11. This is also the phrase used on the letters sent to people who received ricin letters:

As well as a proud democrat, although his facebook account lists him as an "independent":
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZUEaFdLat9Q/UW9gFZI...

Among the things that Curtis "liked" on Facebook was Justice For Trayvon Martin and the FBI.

Update: Curtis also went on several rants in the last week on Facebook.

In one he wrote:

This world is not what it used to be and the hopes of all are not what they "USED" to be. We have let God down. We removed prayer from schools in 62....we have staged wars simply for profits in oil and drugs....we have lied our way from the capitol to the pulpit. We the people should be ashamed. I weep for the future of our children. God bless

In another he called the average person "non-conspiracy theorists & conformists!"

In another he complained of getting "a strange feeling inside when you look and see how many "strangers" are following ya?"

He was also upset about the "culture of war" the United States had entered.

Update: In his Twitter account, he asked President Obama to investigate September 11, believing that Mr. Obama was more trustworthy than President Bush.
http://www.punditpress.com/2013/04/paul-kevin...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 17, 2013
 
He sounds a lot like Pale Rider

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
He sounds a lot like Pale Rider
Except for the Lexus.
lol

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 18, 2013
 
This thing said he is a democrat.... lmao. He is extreme right-wing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
In one he wrote:
This world is not what it used to be and the hopes of all are not what they "USED" to be. We have let God down. We removed prayer from schools in 62....we have staged wars simply for profits in oil and drugs....we have lied our way from the capitol to the pulpit. We the people should be ashamed. I weep for the future of our children. God bless
In another he called the average person "non-conspiracy theorists & conformists!"
In another he complained of getting "a strange feeling inside when you look and see how many "strangers" are following ya?"
I don't know. Those quotes can be found in posts by Georgie, Karl, or RS on any given day here.

In fact, Georgie's need to try to use this crazy person to generalize an entire political party is pretty similar thinking.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 18, 2013
 
lol wrote:
This thing said he is a democrat.... lmao. He is extreme right-wing.
"we have staged wars simply for profits in oil and drugs.."

That's a left wing statement. Sounds like Oliver Stone.

If this guy had been something smelling like an RWE, the entire press would have swiftly blamed it on A) Rush Limbaugh, B) Glenn Beck or C) Sarah Palin.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 18, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"we have staged wars simply for profits in oil and drugs.."
That's a left wing statement. Sounds like Oliver Stone.
If this guy had been something smelling like an RWE, the entire press would have swiftly blamed it on A) Rush Limbaugh, B) Glenn Beck or C) Sarah Palin.
What's the need to put the guy in a box? Dort see enough there to call him anything but erratic--maybe.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 18, 2013
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the need to put the guy in a box? Dort see enough there to call him anything but erratic--maybe.
That's as close to an admission as you've ever made.
Ladies and gentlemen, even Reader is resigned to the fact that Curtis is a Democrat...just like EVERY other domestic terrorist since 1997.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's as close to an admission as you've ever made.
Ladies and gentlemen, even Reader is resigned to the fact that Curtis is a Democrat...just like EVERY other domestic terrorist since 1997.
You DO have major reading comprehension problems, don't you?

Or is it denial?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO have major reading comprehension problems, don't you?
Or is it denial?
No, I know how to read YOU.
You people are having a very bad week and it's about to get worse.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it denial?
-USSR

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No, I know how to read YOU.
You people are having a very bad week and it's about to get worse.
It's been a rough week for anyone with feelings if they are honest.

You just deal with it all by defining all the problems as coming from others who aren't like you.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a rough week for anyone with feelings if they are honest.
You just deal with it all by defining all the problems as coming from others who aren't like you.
I think they're coming from people very much like you...or at least what you wish you were.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 30,438
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 10 hr Truth 2,281
RIP Ashley Stevens 12 hr Sissy 1
The Michael Brown Case 12 hr Duke for Mayor 49
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 13 hr d pantz 3,183
10 Investigates: Teachers Caught Recording, Con... 13 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 14 hr Male 259

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••