Bicyclist Struck, Killed While Riding In Southeast Columbus

There are 4 comments on the WBNS story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Bicyclist Struck, Killed While Riding In Southeast Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

Authorities have identified a bicyclist that was struck and killed early Sunday morning while riding on Obetz-Reese Road, north of Daugherty Road in south east Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cherry Cola

Columbus, OH

#65 May 28, 2013
Lola835 wrote:
This isn't a writing class for goodness sakes.
Yes it is.
laura loveseat

Columbus, OH

#66 Jun 11, 2013
The establishment from where these people were over served alcohol should be held somewhat accountable. Just saying.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#67 Jun 11, 2013
laura loveseat wrote:
The establishment from where these people were over served alcohol should be held somewhat accountable. Just saying.
Laura,

I was raised to believe only I was responsible for my actions.

My surroundings only cloud my decisions. My decisions in majority need be good, or I spend my life paying for them with negative energy.

This is not a revelation or rocket science, just reality.

Should I be held accountable for your speeding ticket because you passed me?
Should I be held accountable for your shoplifting because we were at the same mall?
how about 1/2 your DUI fine, because I was at end of bar and did not stop you from that last drink?
Should bar owner pay 1/2 your Doctor bill for hangover treatment also? How about rehab?
laura loveseat

United States

#68 Jun 11, 2013
I do not know the people who were involved in this tragety. Only from the posted remarks. A small town where everyone knows e1599ach other. A bartender should be aware of how intoxicated some one was. Call their family, get them a cab, give them a ride, cut them off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 187
Ashley Ross 2 hr wondering 1
News Four Vietnam vets reflect on war 40 years after... 4 hr REAL American 25
Finally, Obama has a successor! 4 hr Kenny 57
Cleveland braces for Brelo verdict 5 hr Linda 7
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 5 hr Linda 199
News Food pantry leaving gentrified Short North 5 hr Linda 2
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 7 hr Duke for Mayor 172
More from around the web

Columbus People Search