Bicyclist Struck, Killed While Riding In Southeast Columbus

Dec 30, 2012 Full story: WBNS 64

Authorities have identified a bicyclist that was struck and killed early Sunday morning while riding on Obetz-Reese Road, north of Daugherty Road in south east Columbus.

Full Story
Spookishere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#43 Dec 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I told you exactly where I was, with coordinates, you'd never see me Bubba.
I'd see and hear you from at least 3/4 of a mile...lit up like a christmas tree, sounding like a tank in a forest.
Don't you get that?
woof
Those coordinates could be relayed to a spook. If so two legged vermin such as you would beg to be run over by a dually pickup.

Have vise grips and willing to travel to remove hide of vermin
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#44 Dec 31, 2012
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Those coordinates could be relayed to a spook. If so two legged vermin such as you would beg to be run over by a dually pickup.
Have vise grips and willing to travel to remove hide of vermin
Sure thing punky.

When's mommy let you out?

woof
Spookishere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#45 Dec 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing punky.
When's mommy let you out?
woof
So the puppy misses it's mommy? Maybe the b itch that owns you will let you out when you stop eating sh1t.
morris

Dansville, MI

#46 Dec 31, 2012
morrisys don't have no respect for no one do you
In memory of Bobby

United States

#47 Jan 1, 2013
val wrote:
Love how they are protecting the ass that hit bobby because no charges have been made dont change the fact that he hit him and left him there to die what kind if person does that
VAL... I sure hope you and your family are OK from that..Matt is just a big piece of shit...ans always has been....did u know that here recently he got his CD license jerked from him cause he rear ended someone in daddy's tow truck? Said he thought he hit a deer..WTF REALLY?? And you're right he has killed another person with a vehicle at the East land Career Center when he was in school....no remorse from that cause daddy got him out..well if he gets out of this...Matt Rusty and that whole crew will be ran out of Obetz..cause there was way more ppl in that town that loved bobby more than any Mcquirt that lives there
Dan

Springboro, OH

#48 Jan 1, 2013
In memory of Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
VAL... I sure hope you and your family are OK from that..Matt is just a big piece of shit...ans always has been....did u know that here recently he got his CD license jerked from him cause he rear ended someone in daddy's tow truck? Said he thought he hit a deer..WTF REALLY?? And you're right he has killed another person with a vehicle at the East land Career Center when he was in school....no remorse from that cause daddy got him out..well if he gets out of this...Matt Rusty and that whole crew will be ran out of Obetz..cause there was way more ppl in that town that loved bobby more than any Mcquirt that lives there
Hopefully Matt will be held accountable for his actions in taking Bobby's life. Thank you for your compassion that you bring to this forum that often has very little if any compassion for the suffering of others.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#49 Jan 1, 2013
In memory of Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Matt by any chance related to those stupid cops in Cleveland who thought a dead body on the side of the road was a deer?If the law wont take care of that idiot,then the friends of Bobby will have to deal with him themselves if you know what I mean.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#50 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever take that big hubba bubba truck down bike trails bubba?
woof
yes

and climbed hills equally to ATV.

the trail in your basement you ride your tricycle on, the truck won't fit.
In memory of Bobby

United States

#51 Jan 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Matt will be held accountable for his actions in taking Bobby's life. Thank you for your compassion that you bring to this forum that often has very little if any compassion for the suffering of others.
Dan..yes I do have a lot of compassion...I loved Bobby...but then again who didn't ya know? Bobby could make you laugh in some of your saddest times.... he used to say me wub u...me wub u....And that's right..if Matt OR his father uses his money to get him out of this mess like he has SO MANY times before....they will be ran out of Reese...Matt needs to pay for what he has done and that's his problem..he's never had to pay any consequences for his actions..and trying to say he thought he hit a deer?? No you fat tub of lard piece of shit..you killed a man who was 1000 times better than yourself..Bobby may not of had much...but what he had..he took pride in and took care of it and he would NEVER EVER hurt a single person...and I think that crime in Reese was very low because Bobby KNEW EVERYTHING...and had keys to just about every house in that little town...that's how trusted he was and loved...and even if you lived in that town or visited for even a short time...there's no way that you wouldn't have a memory of Bobby some way or some how...RIP BUDDY...justice will be served one way or another
Zack

Columbus, OH

#52 May 10, 2013
Listen hear u ass.... he was my uncle so if u got something to say u should have of said it to his face your a bit.. don't post some sum stuff like that and think twice about it
Karen grimm

Columbus, OH

#55 May 27, 2013
First of all my brother who you referred to as this idiot was the most soft hearted and selfless human being and was not drinking but simply watching out for friends that night and was wearing the right reflective gear and lights on his bike I'm not sure who u are but u should know all facts before u speak your option about anyone thanks
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Darwin culling the herd.
What was this idiot doing riding his bike at 2:30 am in Hamilton Township of all places? Never mind all the drunks coming home from a night of drinking, but we just had a major snowstorm and you can barely see out there due to all the fuzziness and general grime. You're just asking to be road kill.
Wanna bet he was coming home from a night of drinking and couldn't drive because either no money, or had his license taken away?
Karen grimm

Columbus, OH

#56 May 27, 2013
Zack wrote:
Listen hear u ass.... he was my uncle so if u got something to say u should have of said it to his face your a bit.. don't post some sum stuff like that and think twice about it
get it zack
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#57 May 27, 2013
Karen grimm wrote:
First of all my brother who you referred to as this idiot was the most soft hearted and selfless human being and was not drinking but simply watching out for friends that night and was wearing the right reflective gear and lights on his bike I'm not sure who u are but u should know all facts before u speak your option about anyone thanks
<quoted text>
The word is 'you', moron. Y-o-u. You.

Are you so mentally defective you can't write that simple word?

And "speak your option"? What the hell does that mean?
Bump Thump Thump

Reynoldsburg, OH

#58 May 27, 2013
Karen grimm wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the will of a merciful and caring god.
Biggun

Columbus, OH

#59 May 27, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your option and I have mine. Everybody is entitled to their own option.
Bump Thump Thump

Reynoldsburg, OH

#60 May 27, 2013
Zack wrote:
At 0240 I'm in bed, not out bicycling. The chance of saying anything to his face is zero, both then and now.

Since: Mar 13

Delaware, OH

#61 May 27, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pig! You get off on being evil to a loved one of someone that passed away? Karma is a beech "little" johnsonn. You should be careful.:-)
Bump Thump Thump

Reynoldsburg, OH

#62 May 27, 2013
Lola835 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pig! You get off on being evil to a loved one of someone that passed away? Karma is a beech "little" johnsonn. You should be careful.:-)
Karma is the final hope of the powerless.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#63 May 27, 2013
Lola835 wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect good 'karma' for standing up to evil writing habits.

What kind of karma happens to people who wish bad karma on others?

Since: Mar 13

Mansfield, OH

#64 May 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect good 'karma' for standing up to evil writing habits.
What kind of karma happens to people who wish bad karma on others?
Wasn't wishing it on you. Just a fact. Nobody except you cares about people's writing skills or lack of them. This isn't a writing class for goodness sakes. Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 44 min d pantz 4,639
Ferguson Missouri safer than Walmart in Circlev... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 2
Gallup: Obama Approval Plunges with Working-Cla... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 2
Same USA? 1 hr yeah baby yeah 19
happy thanksgiving everyone! 1 hr Duke for Mayor 17
BE THANKFUL FOR THOSE THAT STAND GUARD PROTECTI... 2 hr Victor Charlie 4
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr likes on FB 2,525
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday