Comments
21 - 40 of 55 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You can have the bourbon and scotch, I'll take the beer.
A girl after my own heart. And with a dynamite spinach dip recipe.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Skunks and about all other critters like eggs. I caught a black snake eating ducks just as they hatched. It had three down and was going for a forth when I grabbed it and cut it open two ducks were still alive. Tossed the snake to the hogs. The sow chomped the snake right up.
O.K. That right there made me fall for you, Spookerini. Wow, a hero in life.
Yeah, we hardly have quail anymore because of the dam snakes and foxes.
Hey I watched two Canadian geese back off a fox behind my house two nights ago. Love it!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 27, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
A girl after my own heart. And with a dynamite spinach dip recipe.
Spinach and artichoke? There's some good dippin'!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 27, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. That right there made me fall for you, Spookerini. Wow, a hero in life.
Yeah, we hardly have quail anymore because of the dam snakes and foxes.
Hey I watched two Canadian geese back off a fox behind my house two nights ago. Love it!
I watched a coyote stalking some geese across the creek from my house a couple of mornings ago. The geese chased his butt all over the field LOL

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 27, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
I've been trying to think of that title all day.I just bought his greatest hits.I love Amazon.I'm on a roll now buying movies.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spinach and artichoke? There's some good dippin'!
It had artichoke too. Really, get the recipe from her.

O.K. Now I am cooking a turkey IN ADDITION to the ham. The MEN will handle the deer roast because it's so 'manly' to kill, butcher and eat innocent wild creatures just trying to survive. LOL The beat their chests while they smoke it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I've been trying to think of that title all day.I just bought his greatest hits.I love Amazon.I'm on a roll now buying movies.
O.K. Here's a hard one: What song did the Kingston Trio sing that involved scotch? No googling!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a coyote stalking some geese across the creek from my house a couple of mornings ago. The geese chased his butt all over the field LOL
Geese are formidable if they are not molting. But they mate for life, and usually do not molt at the same time. And their beaks are lethal. And if one has it's head down eating, the other is 'watching' for danger. I just love the sound of them flying in.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It had artichoke too. Really, get the recipe from her.
O.K. Now I am cooking a turkey IN ADDITION to the ham. The MEN will handle the deer roast because it's so 'manly' to kill, butcher and eat innocent wild creatures just trying to survive. LOL The beat their chests while they smoke it.
Men have been known to beat their chests (and fall down a lot) when they smoke stuff.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 27, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Men have been known to beat their chests (and fall down a lot) when they smoke stuff.
LMAO. I told you watching and listening to them put up the purple martin house was like an episode of Duck Dynasty. I should have recorded it.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. Here's a hard one: What song did the Kingston Trio sing that involved scotch? No googling!
I have no idea.I'm old and my mind is going south really quick.But ,on the flipside,I'm going to see my mom and my sister for the first time in 2 years next Monday for dinner.I know they love me even though I'm a hermit.I had my problems in life that you know about,but my mom raised me right.Thats one of the only reasons I'm alive right now.The only other reason I can come up with as to why I am still alive is that my dad is up in Heaven looking after me.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea.I'm old and my mind is going south really quick.But ,on the flipside,I'm going to see my mom and my sister for the first time in 2 years next Monday for dinner.I know they love me even though I'm a hermit.I had my problems in life that you know about,but my mom raised me right.Thats one of the only reasons I'm alive right now.The only other reason I can come up with as to why I am still alive is that my dad is up in Heaven looking after me.
Good news, Dave. I was in self exile a few years ago and didn't have any contact with my family for almost five years. Don't let that happen to you, bud. Get to know them again. You never know when they will be gone.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 27, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news, Dave. I was in self exile a few years ago and didn't have any contact with my family for almost five years. Don't let that happen to you, bud. Get to know them again. You never know when they will be gone.
The doctors are saying that my mom will live to be 98.I told her the other day that I will be lucky to make it 5 more years.I kind of hope not,but the way the world is going,I don't think so.Oidiot is going to kill us all.I think that all these prepper shows are put there for a reason.I firmly think these things are going to happen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea.I'm old and my mind is going south really quick.But ,on the flipside,I'm going to see my mom and my sister for the first time in 2 years next Monday for dinner.I know they love me even though I'm a hermit.I had my problems in life that you know about,but my mom raised me right.Thats one of the only reasons I'm alive right now.The only other reason I can come up with as to why I am still alive is that my dad is up in Heaven looking after me.
Oh, that makes me so happy, Dave. That's all the Easter present I need.:-) Whoopee!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 27, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that makes me so happy, Dave. That's all the Easter present I need.:-) Whoopee!
I'm sure I will live at least 1 more year because I have to make this work again.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 27, 2013
 
I'm watching another cry movie now.Smokey and the bandit.You know what I'm talking about SL.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea.I'm old and my mind is going south really quick.But ,on the flipside,I'm going to see my mom and my sister for the first time in 2 years next Monday for dinner.I know they love me even though I'm a hermit.I had my problems in life that you know about,but my mom raised me right.Thats one of the only reasons I'm alive right now.The only other reason I can come up with as to why I am still alive is that my dad is up in Heaven looking after me.
That just made my heart happy! Enjoy your time together. Hugs, my friend. Know I love you for who you are.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a coyote stalking some geese across the creek from my house a couple of mornings ago. The geese chased his butt all over the field LOL
You live in the sticks. Imagine my dismay that our HOA put out a sign warning us to watch our pets and kids as coyotes have been spotted in our neighborhood. Yikes! My Hanky can take care of himself, but my senile beagle....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You live in the sticks. Imagine my dismay that our HOA put out a sign warning us to watch our pets and kids as coyotes have been spotted in our neighborhood. Yikes! My Hanky can take care of himself, but my senile beagle....
you need sniping lessons from Reality on how to exterminate coyote's.

tuition is free to you.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you need sniping lessons from Reality on how to exterminate coyote's.
tuition is free to you.
I've told you, Glitter with a gun...scary! Duck!!!! You're about the right height for me to maim you :) Not on purpose my dear

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min DEMSRULE 29,385
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 42
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Curmudgeon 844
Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 2,916
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 2 hr Curmudgeon 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••