Comments
141 - 160 of 195 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 16, 2013
 
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That's when I'm going to work. It's not like I have their phone numbers.
Going to work. You are on a roll tonight.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whoreallycares wrote:
I accept that there are two solid sides to every arguement, with valid points on both.
O boy, you really set yourself up on this one...
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

You said if that makes you a racist, then so-be-it. Well... I've got news for you... it DOES in fact make you a racist. Every belief stemming from that one does too.

Oikophobia? What shit are you on. Go back to your isolation 1920s mindset and fearing them foriegners stealing all your yobs away in your sleep. If theres not a phobia for that yet then there should be. Fucking shrinks and their proactive psycobabble labels.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 16, 2013
 
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 49, a college graduate with a 23 year career for a large company. I have a son who is most likely going to attend one of the three service academies.
You are a kid. If not, you are not only uneducated, but possibly developmentally disabled.
You went to college? Why haven't you ever mentioned that before?
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What do you guys call black people again? Oh wait, you've got a handful of derogatory terms you pull out for pats on the back from all your fuck-buddies. Or Skinnies, thats an original one, did you defend our great nation in Vietnam? Post-traumatic much? You've got more slurs than a fucking skin-head, and the personality disorder to match. I don't think hair-styles we're the heart of their cause... I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of "immigrants are the root of all problems"... maybe you were one of those kkk white-sheet house-fire starting, front-yard lynching misguided, uneducated fucks that refused to accept social change.

I read someone post the other day that slavery was african americans fault for not moving away from slave traders... I mean WTF, how ignorant, racist, and bigoted can you get? Why don't you move away from all these immigrants then? Find a nice quiet place on some island somewhere.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Feb 16, 2013
 
Whoreallycares wrote:
I honestly don't care how old you are, the position you hold, or anything else related to it.
You are either the person making the posts on this board (whose personality I can grasp from my 2 month observation) or you are posing as a person with those beliefs for whatever reason, in which case i'll use your skeleton to pose my points. Because whether you are or aren't a conservative douche-bag, there are hundreds... nay THOUSANDS of conservative douche-bags with the same agenda... and they fucking besmirch the conservative idealology and THROW AWAY ELECTION POTENTIAL. I want to see a solid Republican president as much as the next conservative, but if you keep with the same approach you've had for six years, you'll get shit on the same way you have been for six years.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Insulting the president and glueing yourself to an ancient broad platform economically or to a misguided neo-con platform that stands currently will only spell more defeat. You'll end up looking like Palin, then Dems and Cons alike can bash you.
OK, you keep shape shifting. You claim to be a "libertarian" and a "moderate" but now you are a "conservative", while you have also aired some socialist ideas.

No actual conservative will win as long as the MSM remains around, and anti-white racism from the growing minority population, makes it far less likely.

Romney was quite possibly the best candidate for President for the GOP since Nixon, yes he was better than Reagan.

But to the media, a Republican must bash their base twice as hard as they bash the left, that's what Fatboy does and that's why the media loves him. Same with Jeb Bush, Colin Powell and Morning Joe.

You seem to have a problem with our desires for self-determination, and that's why I want to split the country.

It isn't the Republicans you really hate, its us.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Feb 16, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You went to college? Why haven't you ever mentioned that before?
Because I didn't want to hurt your feelings, little girl.
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Feb 16, 2013
 
Double post was no fault of my own. But whatever, maybe if one gets deleted because I was a tad generous with my uppity fuckery then there will still be another around for you all to read.

I just wish you weren't all so full of yourselves.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Feb 16, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to work. You are on a roll tonight.
And why is that, dear? Most of us work fairly normal business hours. Or are you trapped in one of those odd hours hellish occupations?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Feb 16, 2013
 
Whoreallycares wrote:
You said if that makes you a racist, then so-be-it. Well... I've got news for you... it DOES in fact make you a racist. Every belief stemming from that one does too.
Oikophobia? What shit are you on. Go back to your isolation 1920s mindset and fearing them foriegners stealing all your yobs away in your sleep. If theres not a phobia for that yet then there should be. Fucking shrinks and their proactive psycobabble labels.
It isn't the jobs I fear being stolen, they already were. It's the existence of the country in general, and the existence of my people.

The term normally used by leftists to describe my views is "xenophobia" or the fear of the foreign. I usually limit this to the views of the North Korean leadership. Opposing immigration to maintain the demographic balance, is not an unreasonable aim.

"oikophobia" described as "fear of home and hearth" or "fear of ones own culture" means people like you and other leftists who are full dope multiculturalists, and hate the culture that made them.
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You didn't like punk rock?
I absolutely love it (I love most music, what a wonderful artform), a lot of quality punk out there.

What are you into then... hair metal? gospel? rugged country! certainly not those female vocalists, you wouldn't be able to stomach them with your mindset.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>There's absolutely nothing to like about northeast Ohio.
Except maybe I71 South.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Feb 16, 2013
 
Whoreallycares wrote:
You didn't like punk rock?
I absolutely love it (I love most music, what a wonderful artform), a lot of quality punk out there.
What are you into then... hair metal? gospel? rugged country! certainly not those female vocalists, you wouldn't be able to stomach them with your mindset.
Really? I suggest you listen to Elise LeGrow and Hannah Georgas.
And grow up.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Whoreallycares wrote:
You said if that makes you a racist, then so-be-it. Well... I've got news for you... it DOES in fact make you a racist. Every belief stemming from that one does too.
Oikophobia? What shit are you on. Go back to your isolation 1920s mindset and fearing them foriegners stealing all your yobs away in your sleep. If theres not a phobia for that yet then there should be. Fucking shrinks and their proactive psycobabble labels.
LOL - what a segue!
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Feb 16, 2013
 
Saying I want to see a conservative president as much as the next conservative does not label me a conservative (thats the LAST thing i'd want with its current definition).

As a Libertarian I can't rightly expect to see a LIBERTARIAN president anytime soon, right? Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, they didn't get a lot of traction did they. This 2 party system won't do right by a third party candidate unless they have an empire of riches to drop at the media's feet.

I will however support any president that protects personal freedoms, liberties, and anything related to it. But... uh... haven't seen one recently. They'd all grow the government, line their pockets, promote their pocket businesses (have to do right by their lobbyist support right!), and everything else that goes along with holding office. Where the hell did the prestige of the position go?

Oikophobia is commonly refered to as fear of common household items, but more generally yes, fear of the "home". Thats a pretty stretched definition, but I don't fear anything on the home-front, except maybe the death of the only party with a sound fiscal policy, and even thats a stretch. I have to identify myself as libertarian just to avoid be classified into your fuckery. Last thing I want is to be viewed as some bigoted neo-con.

If you say "anti-white racism" one more time, I will virtually slap you. What world are you even living in? Tensions between the races is perpetuated more by your ilk more than by anyone else... with the good old white > anything else mentality.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Feb 16, 2013
 
Whoreallycares wrote:
What do you guys call black people again? Oh wait, you've got a handful of derogatory terms you pull out for pats on the back from all your fuck-buddies. Or Skinnies, thats an original one, did you defend our great nation in Vietnam? Post-traumatic much? You've got more slurs than a fucking skin-head, and the personality disorder to match. I don't think hair-styles we're the heart of their cause... I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of "immigrants are the root of all problems"... maybe you were one of those kkk white-sheet house-fire starting, front-yard lynching misguided, uneducated fucks that refused to accept social change.
I read someone post the other day that slavery was african americans fault for not moving away from slave traders... I mean WTF, how ignorant, racist, and bigoted can you get? Why don't you move away from all these immigrants then? Find a nice quiet place on some island somewhere.
"knee-gro"

"Invasion from the Horn of Africa" specifically applies to Somalis

"Third Worlders" can be applied to anyone I choose to label.

Are the immigrants the root of the problems, no, but has the cause of the left advanced greatly because of mass immigration after Ted Kennedy's Immigration Act of 1965, yes.

Why must one "accept social change", Islamism is a social change on the rise in the Middle East, must the liberals and Copts accept that?
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Honestly, toss me some music you like, it'll define you better than this super-inflated persona you've built for yourself.

I never asked a "racist/bigot/whatever you want to label yourself" what music they liked before, so I have no idea what to attribute to that mindset... it could be enlightening to me in general, don't ruin that.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Feb 16, 2013
 
Whoreallycares wrote:
You said if that makes you a racist, then so-be-it. Well... I've got news for you... it DOES in fact make you a racist. Every belief stemming from that one does too.
Oikophobia? What shit are you on. Go back to your isolation 1920s mindset and fearing them foriegners stealing all your yobs away in your sleep. If theres not a phobia for that yet then there should be. Fucking shrinks and their proactive psycobabble labels.
I'm a white guy that stands up for my people, against the Third World invasion aimed at eliminating our existence. If that gets me called a racist, I don't care.

That is the actual quote from post 51

Quit changing words leftist, just because the Warren Court did it, doesn't make it ok.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Feb 16, 2013
 
Whoreallycares wrote:
Saying I want to see a conservative president as much as the next conservative does not label me a conservative (thats the LAST thing i'd want with its current definition).
As a Libertarian I can't rightly expect to see a LIBERTARIAN president anytime soon, right? Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, they didn't get a lot of traction did they. This 2 party system won't do right by a third party candidate unless they have an empire of riches to drop at the media's feet.
I will however support any president that protects personal freedoms, liberties, and anything related to it. But... uh... haven't seen one recently. They'd all grow the government, line their pockets, promote their pocket businesses (have to do right by their lobbyist support right!), and everything else that goes along with holding office. Where the hell did the prestige of the position go?
Oikophobia is commonly refered to as fear of common household items, but more generally yes, fear of the "home". Thats a pretty stretched definition, but I don't fear anything on the home-front, except maybe the death of the only party with a sound fiscal policy, and even thats a stretch. I have to identify myself as libertarian just to avoid be classified into your fuckery. Last thing I want is to be viewed as some bigoted neo-con.
If you say "anti-white racism" one more time, I will virtually slap you. What world are you even living in? Tensions between the races is perpetuated more by your ilk more than by anyone else... with the good old white > anything else mentality.
Just wow. That's a Demonrat leftist screed if there ever was one...
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm with you on the North Korean thing... those missle tests had an alternate agenda. I have an ex-military family member (he might've been dishonorably discharged for all I know, certainly didn't stick it out, he's not family by blood or marriage though, is just dating a close relative) who is a drunkard and babbles on a lot about this and that. Always a new enemy with him too. But hes raised the North Korea red flag a few times over the years, always some war about to start with them. (Think his dad served in the Korean war awhile back). I've argued against it, wasn't much to it anyway. Hell, I won a hundred because he said the draft would be reinstated by now... and it isn't. But I have to agree, something is up... I doubt nuclear war, but maybe a revival of the north/south conflict. The new dictactor is too young, doesn't understand the complications of war, or his own countries ineptitude... he could easily overstep his bounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 36 min Hello there 11
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 37 min Canton 29,190
Search For Suspect After Double Shooting 45 min yeah baby yeah 1
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 2 hr Lunchtime Observer 32
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 4 hr Male 90
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Interesting 2,218
A McDefecation Burger 6 hr yeah baby yeah 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••