The Democratic Disgrace: It's the New...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#25 Feb 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosmik? Is that you?
LOL, I was wondering the same thing!
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

#26 Feb 16, 2013
I've been here long enough to be able to link you all to certain attributes... you gun nut you, but your enemies? I mean, with political affiliations aside and a noted albiet overstated contempt for our commander in chief... consistent is far from the right word.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#27 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
If I recall indefinite detention is now congressionally halted... correct?
And whothefuckcares about vulgarities, what does it matter? I'm not directing them at anybody, it's a hell of a lot less offensive than everyones racial slurs.
Nope, not correct.
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

#28 Feb 16, 2013
Of the three people against my original post I've tallied... One was against reading it alltogether (it was too long :()... one was upset about the word fuck (:()... and one wants to link me to British politics because i'm an educated outspokenly fed-up moderate. What moderate in today's climate wouldn't be alienated by all you crazies? You keep saying you live in the real world yet your ideals are far from "realist". Splitting our country in half because of differing ideals... that sure is an educated, well thought position to take in todays political climate. I commend you good sir, for being the sneakiest backdoor terrorist our country's ever seen... you we're even sneakier than Obama!
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
I've been here long enough to be able to link you all to certain attributes... you gun nut you, but your enemies? I mean, with political affiliations aside and a noted albiet overstated contempt for our commander in chief... consistent is far from the right word.
I didn't like Bush, either. Sue me.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#30 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
Of the three people against my original post I've tallied... One was against reading it alltogether (it was too long :()... one was upset about the word fuck (:()... and one wants to link me to British politics because i'm an educated outspokenly fed-up moderate. What moderate in today's climate wouldn't be alienated by all you crazies? You keep saying you live in the real world yet your ideals are far from "realist". Splitting our country in half because of differing ideals... that sure is an educated, well thought position to take in todays political climate. I commend you good sir, for being the sneakiest backdoor terrorist our country's ever seen... you we're even sneakier than Obama!
Never said I was upset, just said that it nullified your point. The same as in public - do you really pay attention to someone who explodes with vulgarities? Probably not.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#31 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
I've been here long enough to be able to link you all to certain attributes... you gun nut you, but your enemies? I mean, with political affiliations aside and a noted albiet overstated contempt for our commander in chief... consistent is far from the right word.
Welcome to America...where freedom of thought and expression still exist, despite the fact that your side is doing all it can to destroy it.
You haven't been here more than two months. You're clueless.
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

#32 Feb 16, 2013
I don't want to link any one news story about congress voting down the indefinite detention of Americans... theres just too many :(.

My post was sepetated into paragraphs... via single-space rules... forgive me for not using your liberal college double-spaced rulebook (haha I made a funny).

I haven't posted here a lot, gave each paragraph one space, it showed an entire line of space in the text box. Didn't know that'd translate into a tightly-packed post.

Why does formatting fucking matter? This isn't my collegiate term paper. Read it or don't, it's only your own ignorance at stake. Bet it'd take less than 60 seconds, then you'd be able to berate me with founded accusations instead of make-believe ones! Think of that!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#33 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
Of the three people against my original post I've tallied... One was against reading it alltogether (it was too long :()... one was upset about the word fuck (:()... and one wants to link me to British politics because i'm an educated outspokenly fed-up moderate. What moderate in today's climate wouldn't be alienated by all you crazies? You keep saying you live in the real world yet your ideals are far from "realist". Splitting our country in half because of differing ideals... that sure is an educated, well thought position to take in todays political climate. I commend you good sir, for being the sneakiest backdoor terrorist our country's ever seen... you we're even sneakier than Obama!
A US citizen with a differing view is a terrorist?
Not much of an American, are you? You're certainly no fan of the Constitution.
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

#34 Feb 16, 2013
My side? Im the furthest thing from a democrat you'll find in todays political climate. I'd classify myself as a libertarian except I can't fucking stand you neo-conservatives either! So I guess im not so much "moderate" as understanding of both sides of the spectrum (making me utterly detest those who ignorantly volley ceaselessly for one narrow single-minded poltical agenda).

I do actually listen when people slip the words "fuck", "shit", "damn", "hell", etc into a political rant, depending on how it's used it definitely doesn't pull away from the content (unless you are 45+ and hold these words to be intrinsically evil for some arbitrary reason). Some of the wittier comedians/celebrities/etc make some stellar political points whilst still interjecting with the occasional curse. It's almost artful, i'm sorry I can't live up to their achievements.

Two months is about right, but i've lurked older threads. You are all pretty consistent in your inconsistencies, i'll give you that. But seriously, you can't find a point of reflection that allows you to see the narrow focus you've pushed? I'm just a random outside observer, and i've got you all categorized neatly on a handful of different mental charts. You DO keep to that pattern for the most part, i'm not knocking that... If anything I'm speaking against that consistently when it completely disregards situational awareness.

Hugh (or whatever you'd like to be called [tell me, i'll just call you that]) I support you on a lot of your pursuits, I just watch you argue for them in the most asinine manner that I cannot sit idolly by.

Conservatives get the biggest heads on political matters, I swear.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#35 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
Splitting our country in half because of differing ideals... that sure is an educated, well thought position to take in todays political climate.
Czechoslovakia

Catalonia

Scotland
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

#36 Feb 16, 2013
Someone who wants to dissolve the United States because they niavely disagree with the current political majority is a terrorist.*sigh*... could you really not see what I was saying?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#37 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
My side? Im the furthest thing from a democrat you'll find in todays political climate. I'd classify myself as a libertarian except I can't fucking stand you neo-conservatives either! So I guess im not so much "moderate" as understanding of both sides of the spectrum (making me utterly detest those who ignorantly volley ceaselessly for one narrow single-minded poltical agenda).
I do actually listen when people slip the words "fuck", "shit", "damn", "hell", etc into a political rant, depending on how it's used it definitely doesn't pull away from the content (unless you are 45+ and hold these words to be intrinsically evil for some arbitrary reason). Some of the wittier comedians/celebrities/etc make some stellar political points whilst still interjecting with the occasional curse. It's almost artful, i'm sorry I can't live up to their achievements.
Two months is about right, but i've lurked older threads. You are all pretty consistent in your inconsistencies, i'll give you that. But seriously, you can't find a point of reflection that allows you to see the narrow focus you've pushed? I'm just a random outside observer, and i've got you all categorized neatly on a handful of different mental charts. You DO keep to that pattern for the most part, i'm not knocking that... If anything I'm speaking against that consistently when it completely disregards situational awareness.
Hugh (or whatever you'd like to be called [tell me, i'll just call you that]) I support you on a lot of your pursuits, I just watch you argue for them in the most asinine manner that I cannot sit idolly by.
Conservatives get the biggest heads on political matters, I swear.
You certainly aren't a libertarian of any sort. And frankly you're not educated, either. Your posts could be kindly described as "disjointed" or rather more bluntly as "illiterate." Your writing abilities are below average and your political acumen is nil. If you think I'm a neo-con, you're truly politically ignorant.
You'll be a fine chew toy for many posters here...from both sides of the aisle.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#38 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
My side? Im the furthest thing from a democrat you'll find in todays political climate. I'd classify myself as a libertarian except I can't fucking stand you neo-conservatives either! So I guess im not so much "moderate" as understanding of both sides of the spectrum (making me utterly detest those who ignorantly volley ceaselessly for one narrow single-minded poltical agenda).
I do actually listen when people slip the words "fuck", "shit", "damn", "hell", etc into a political rant, depending on how it's used it definitely doesn't pull away from the content (unless you are 45+ and hold these words to be intrinsically evil for some arbitrary reason). Some of the wittier comedians/celebrities/etc make some stellar political points whilst still interjecting with the occasional curse. It's almost artful, i'm sorry I can't live up to their achievements.
Two months is about right, but i've lurked older threads. You are all pretty consistent in your inconsistencies, i'll give you that. But seriously, you can't find a point of reflection that allows you to see the narrow focus you've pushed? I'm just a random outside observer, and i've got you all categorized neatly on a handful of different mental charts. You DO keep to that pattern for the most part, i'm not knocking that... If anything I'm speaking against that consistently when it completely disregards situational awareness.
Hugh (or whatever you'd like to be called [tell me, i'll just call you that]) I support you on a lot of your pursuits, I just watch you argue for them in the most asinine manner that I cannot sit idolly by.
Conservatives get the biggest heads on political matters, I swear.
Welcome back Kosmick...LOL
Finally got out of rehab and could not resist joining your buds on topix eh?

Watch your spacing on your moniker dude...W h o r e allycares though is appropriate however for a obama suck up......

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#39 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
My side? Im the furthest thing from a democrat you'll find in todays political climate. I'd classify myself as a libertarian except I can't fucking stand you neo-conservatives either! So I guess im not so much "moderate" as understanding of both sides of the spectrum (making me utterly detest those who ignorantly volley ceaselessly for one narrow single-minded poltical agenda).
I do actually listen when people slip the words "fuck", "shit", "damn", "hell", etc into a political rant, depending on how it's used it definitely doesn't pull away from the content (unless you are 45+ and hold these words to be intrinsically evil for some arbitrary reason). Some of the wittier comedians/celebrities/etc make some stellar political points whilst still interjecting with the occasional curse. It's almost artful, i'm sorry I can't live up to their achievements.
Two months is about right, but i've lurked older threads. You are all pretty consistent in your inconsistencies, i'll give you that. But seriously, you can't find a point of reflection that allows you to see the narrow focus you've pushed? I'm just a random outside observer, and i've got you all categorized neatly on a handful of different mental charts. You DO keep to that pattern for the most part, i'm not knocking that... If anything I'm speaking against that consistently when it completely disregards situational awareness.
Hugh (or whatever you'd like to be called [tell me, i'll just call you that]) I support you on a lot of your pursuits, I just watch you argue for them in the most asinine manner that I cannot sit idolly by.
Conservatives get the biggest heads on political matters, I swear.
Kosmik? Son of Kosmik?

Once you start dropping the phrase "neo-conservative" it's hard to take you seriously.

I don't get along with David Frum, that's a neo-conservative.

Your final point only applies because this forum is majority right wing. If you dwelled on TPM, DU or KOS, you'd have a different opinion.

Welcome, moby
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#40 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
i've got you all categorized neatly on a handful of different mental charts.
That is downright creepy. And it's idly, not idolly.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#41 Feb 16, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Kosmick...LOL
Finally got out of rehab and could not resist joining your buds on topix eh?
Watch your spacing on your moniker dude...W h o r e allycares though is appropriate however for a obama suck up......
LMAO I read it that way too, bb. Guess great minds do think alike. See ya.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#42 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
My side? Im the furthest thing from a democrat you'll find in todays political climate. I'd classify myself as a libertarian except I can't fucking stand you neo-conservatives either! So I guess im not so much "moderate" as understanding of both sides of the spectrum (making me utterly detest those who ignorantly volley ceaselessly for one narrow single-minded poltical agenda).
I do actually listen when people slip the words "fuck", "shit", "damn", "hell", etc into a political rant, depending on how it's used it definitely doesn't pull away from the content (unless you are 45+ and hold these words to be intrinsically evil for some arbitrary reason). Some of the wittier comedians/celebrities/etc make some stellar political points whilst still interjecting with the occasional curse. It's almost artful, i'm sorry I can't live up to their achievements.
Two months is about right, but i've lurked older threads. You are all pretty consistent in your inconsistencies, i'll give you that. But seriously, you can't find a point of reflection that allows you to see the narrow focus you've pushed? I'm just a random outside observer, and i've got you all categorized neatly on a handful of different mental charts. You DO keep to that pattern for the most part, i'm not knocking that... If anything I'm speaking against that consistently when it completely disregards situational awareness.
Hugh (or whatever you'd like to be called [tell me, i'll just call you that]) I support you on a lot of your pursuits, I just watch you argue for them in the most asinine manner that I cannot sit idolly by.
Conservatives get the biggest heads on political matters, I swear.
Entertainers make money off it, and that's one thing. In real life, it usually defines you as having anger management problems - at best.
Whoreallycares

Columbus, OH

#43 Feb 16, 2013
The-Artist are you really holding those up as your examples?

Scotland, a conquered country that was oppressed (all around) by Englishman for a thousand years finally entering into a union of geographically centrallized countries that offered it limited independence(Great Britain).

Czechoslovakia would be your best parallel, with it's original democratic attempt (opposed to slovakia's previous communist status [though now a parliamentary republic]) except it was formed by the decline of the beast that was the Hungarian Empire, and existed in political turmoil for decades before gaining any traction in international politics.

I just don't see the similarties when you consider the United States is culturally pretty similar, politically similar (besides polarized "hot" topics pushed by those with alternate political agendas), and economically pretty damn similar as well. Cry boo-hoo to the lobbyists, they're the ones perpetuating the economic side of the "socialist" arguement. They're private enterprises and/or agendas seeking the support of heads of state using excessive monetary (and politically positional) resources. They're the ones at the root of the cronyism.

You want states rights and laissaz-faire small business? Foster personal liberties and watch the political world change from upside down. Return the power to the people, and they'll return power to the communities... which will empower the states, which will then better coexist under a less stressed national union.

Decisions on a federal level, politics aside, will only grow the government and the feeder-parties that dig us deeper and deeper into social wellfare instead of individual oppurtunity.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#44 Feb 16, 2013
Whoreallycares wrote:
The-Artist are you really holding those up as your examples?
Scotland, a conquered country that was oppressed (all around) by Englishman for a thousand years finally entering into a union of geographically centrallized countries that offered it limited independence(Great Britain).
Czechoslovakia would be your best parallel, with it's original democratic attempt (opposed to slovakia's previous communist status [though now a parliamentary republic]) except it was formed by the decline of the beast that was the Hungarian Empire, and existed in political turmoil for decades before gaining any traction in international politics.
I just don't see the similarties when you consider the United States is culturally pretty similar, politically similar (besides polarized "hot" topics pushed by those with alternate political agendas), and economically pretty damn similar as well. Cry boo-hoo to the lobbyists, they're the ones perpetuating the economic side of the "socialist" arguement. They're private enterprises and/or agendas seeking the support of heads of state using excessive monetary (and politically positional) resources. They're the ones at the root of the cronyism.
You want states rights and laissaz-faire small business? Foster personal liberties and watch the political world change from upside down. Return the power to the people, and they'll return power to the communities... which will empower the states, which will then better coexist under a less stressed national union.
Decisions on a federal level, politics aside, will only grow the government and the feeder-parties that dig us deeper and deeper into social wellfare instead of individual oppurtunity.
Scotland was independent until 1707, though under personal union since James I&VI

England was not oppressing Scotland for "a thousand years"

Wales, yes, Scotland, no.

Czech and Slovakia peacefully split. That's the idea I have for the US.

"The People" really cannot be trusted with power. Suffrage should be greatly restricted to net taxpayers. All .gov employees should be barred from voting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clerk shoots back 1 min Waikiki Vermin 3
America Held Hostage Day 96 3 min Unimpressed Thus Far 6
Democracy is stronger than Bannon thought... ... 37 min Hail Hydra 7
Art imitates the Columbus Topix forum 51 min Nigel Harrumph 2
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 1 hr Oliver Canterberr... 148
An ORKIN Ad Dressed Up As News 1 hr Oliver Canterberr... 2
Megyn Kelly to NBC ? oh no! 2 hr Oliver Canterberr... 29

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages