S.W.A.T. Surrounds Apartment Complex ...

S.W.A.T. Surrounds Apartment Complex Searching For Suspect

There are 3 comments on the WBNS story from Jan 9, 2014, titled S.W.A.T. Surrounds Apartment Complex Searching For Suspect. In it, WBNS reports that:

A Columbus Police S.W.A.T. Team and U.S. Marshals stormed a northeast Columbus neighborhood Thursday morning in search of a wanted suspect who may be armed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2014
I am very surprised that this level of criminal activity occurred on / near Sancus Boulevard. Serious crime is now being committed in suburbs like Worthington and Westerville and that sort of thing NEVER happened before the massive influx from third world nations occurred in Columbus.
Maalox Johnson

Blacklick, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2014
oc u jes a racis
Dondre

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
I am very surprised that this level of criminal activity occurred on / near Sancus Boulevard. Serious crime is now being committed in suburbs like Worthington and Westerville and that sort of thing NEVER happened before the massive influx from third world nations occurred in Columbus.
Don't be rasict. Crime has been and will be everywhere regardless of the nationalities of the people that live there. Saying things like that is not only ignorant but its racist and insensitive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older women needing spanked? 2 min jackk52 23
America Held Hostage Day 127 21 min MarkJ- 8
Obama's NSA Spied on Americans illegally 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 1 hr Mimzy 573
Giant Coyote near Marysville 2 hr Mimzy 20
News Wea re No. 14! Columbus tops Indianapolis in po... 3 hr Hail Hydra 3
KASICH should have been elected president. 4 hr They cannot kill ... 20

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance