created by: Geronimo | Feb 11, 2013

Columbus, OH

36 votes

Are you comfortable with what's being called "the New Normal"?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't know what that is
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Not the TV show by that name although it is part of the phenomenon. Marijuana being legalized, the media push of the whole LGBT agenda, sanctuary cities, government benefits and privileges for illegals, and all the other social "ills" being forced down your throat.

How's that working for you?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Your boy Obama loves it.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Your boy Obama loves it.
How about you?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
Not the TV show by that name although it is part of the phenomenon. Marijuana being legalized, the media push of the whole LGBT agenda, sanctuary cities, government benefits and privileges for illegals, and all the other social "ills" being forced down your throat.
How's that working for you?
I don't care what it's called, I hate it and think it both divides and disrupts the country.

And, just you know where I am coming from, a Mexican man who has been here since he was a child, has a family and a the same job the past 12 years, was here today to pick up an endorsement letter written and signed by my husband and I both in order to gain legal citizenship.

Reader will say, "Of course that happened."

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you?
You left out permanent double digit unemployment, religious persecution and destruction of the military.
Don't expect us to go along with any of your crap. And we've raised our kids to resist, as well.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You left out permanent double digit unemployment, religious persecution and destruction of the military.
Don't expect us to go along with any of your crap. And we've raised our kids to resist, as well.
The list is longer than 4,000 characters allows.

So you're feeling left behind? Left out? Marginalized?
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what it's called, I hate it and think it both divides and disrupts the country.
And, just you know where I am coming from, a Mexican man who has been here since he was a child, has a family and a the same job the past 12 years, was here today to pick up an endorsement letter written and signed by my husband and I both in order to gain legal citizenship.
Reader will say, "Of course that happened."
Good for you!

Legal IS good.

For the workers.

Illegal is better.

For the takers.

And the takers are winning.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
The list is longer than 4,000 characters allows.
So you're feeling left behind? Left out? Marginalized?
Hardly.
Determined. Defiant. Duty bound.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what it's called, I hate it and think it both divides and disrupts the country.
And, just you know where I am coming from, a Mexican man who has been here since he was a child, has a family and a the same job the past 12 years, was here today to pick up an endorsement letter written and signed by my husband and I both in order to gain legal citizenship.
Reader will say, "Of course that happened."
Did he come here legally?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
Not the TV show by that name although it is part of the phenomenon. Marijuana being legalized, the media push of the whole LGBT agenda, sanctuary cities, government benefits and privileges for illegals, and all the other social "ills" being forced down your throat.
How's that working for you?
It would seem you are against Illegal Immigration, Sanctuary cities and the rest of the items you listed above.....

Am I reading you wrong?
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Feb 11, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem you are against Illegal Immigration, Sanctuary cities and the rest of the items you listed above.....
Am I reading you wrong?
Yes.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem you are against Illegal Immigration, Sanctuary cities and the rest of the items you listed above.....
Am I reading you wrong?
I am trying to keep my personal biases out of the discussion. The items listed and many more are what Americans are facing in their lives daily. America is changing. I am asking if people are comfortable with what America is becoming, sometimes referred to as the new normal.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
Not the TV show by that name although it is part of the phenomenon. Marijuana being legalized, the media push of the whole LGBT agenda, sanctuary cities, government benefits and privileges for illegals, and all the other social "ills" being forced down your throat.
How's that working for you?
I don't hire peter puffers , invading trash, or Obama voters. And thanks to the environmental terrorists I am now making more money with the chinese, those chinks don't give a damn a environmental impacts or safety and they are drilling off our shore. Drill baby drill. Obama ignored it but the chinks embraced it.
Oliver Canterbury

New Albany, OH

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
Not the TV show by that name although it is part of the phenomenon. Marijuana being legalized, the media push of the whole LGBT agenda, sanctuary cities, government benefits and privileges for illegals, and all the other social "ills" being forced down your throat.
How's that working for you?
The New Normal is simply pre-Christian barbarism that flourishes in the Third World under Black Rule = Haiti, Uganda, Botswana, Somalia, Sudan. That world that was cleansed by Christianity returns to filthy and gross immorality. You can see it in Coleman's rule in Columbus or Obama's chaos in America as Obama bring the Third World that he grew up in (Indonesia, Kenya) to America.

Pam

Plain City, OH

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Oliver Canterbury wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Normal is simply pre-Christian barbarism that flourishes in the Third World under Black Rule = Haiti, Uganda, Botswana, Somalia, Sudan. That world that was cleansed by Christianity returns to filthy and gross immorality. You can see it in Coleman's rule in Columbus or Obama's chaos in America as Obama bring the Third World that he grew up in (Indonesia, Kenya) to America.
That's right Oliver. The new normal is an LGBTQ freak show. I look for China to invade any day now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We can't afford a war in Syria 15 min Colbert 2
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 17 min Colbert 12
Obama Announcing Girls' Adoptions 20 min Colbert 5
welfare nation 22 min Colbert 15
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 27 min Colbert 12
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Canton 30,491
Racist 46 min AMUCK 2
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr Catman Dave 107
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr So many choices 2,290
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••