Major Drug Bust In Goshen | Ohio News Network (ONN)

Full story: 10TV WBNS 17
More than 50 people were facing drug charges in Goshen Township Thursday after a major drug bust. Full Story
Tom Parkin

Querétaro, Mexico

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Keep up the good work chief ,Thank you Tom & Kim Parkin
resident

Donnelsville, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2011
What happens in Goshen should stay in Goshen
bradon Lust

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 22, 2011
goshen police are dirt
fancyface

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 30, 2011
Goshen is a great community! And to the west chester resident you have a big drug problem in west chester to if you havent noticed! have a nice day!
Just me

Loveland, OH

#5 Aug 6, 2011
I love how the drug addicts and criminals think the police are dirt. I'm glad you think that. It means the police are doing their jobs. ;-)
goshen homeowner

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 29, 2012
just me clearly does not live in goshen because the police are crud if your house gets broken into the police dont take fingerprints and even if you saw the people steal your stuff they wont even arrest anybody the cops will just say this video is very grainy and and you cant see them.. this town is a nightmare the cops just dont care about thing theyre so lazy and stupid its frightening they out there carrying guns
Spooktackular

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2012
goshen homeowner wrote:
just me clearly does not live in goshen because the police are crud if your house gets broken into the police dont take fingerprints and even if you saw the people steal your stuff they wont even arrest anybody the cops will just say this video is very grainy and and you cant see them.. this town is a nightmare the cops just dont care about thing theyre so lazy and stupid its frightening they out there carrying guns
Sounds like Fairfield county and towns like Pickerington, Carroll, Lithopolis, Lancaster.
Boob

Wellington, OH

#9 Feb 3, 2013
You obviously don't know what your talking about. The police here do a great job with the little help they have and resources. Everyone hates robinson, why cause he arrest alot if dui's, drug dealers, sex offenders. Probably wouldn't know the guy if you didn't break the law. Maybe might want to find out most people he arrest always calls back for help cause they know for sure if they need someone to handle a crime and investigate it he will.
Boob

Westlake, OH

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Mr. Obvious your a idiot if you know so much then why don't you report it. Goshen Police have what 7 to 10 officers at the most and do a great job with little help or resources. You might want to look at charges or stats for other departments in the county. Goshen leads by a long shot. Do your research before you run your mouth Mr. Obvious.
Boob wrote:
You obviously don't know what your talking about. The police here do a great job with the little help they have and resources. Everyone hates robinson, why cause he arrest alot if dui's, drug dealers, sex offenders. Probably wouldn't know the guy if you didn't break the law. Maybe might want to find out most people he arrest always calls back for help cause they know for sure if they need someone to handle a crime and investigate it he will.
Twisted Mister

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Who cares about a doper thread that was started almost 2 years ago?
Boob

Lodi, OH

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Maybe your talking to the wrong two cops. Cause I know for a fact if robinson knows someone is selling he tries to bust them. So try and leave a anomoyous message for him.
Mr Obvious wrote:
Why would I need to report anything when the 2 same cops I talked to on several different occasions pointed the houses out to me and said those were drug houses? Dumbass, thats the whole point of what I am saying, they know where they are and whats going on there but yet they havent stopped the druggies business........ no wonder our towns full of idiots, like you they believe a piece of paper over what you see with your own 2 eyes.
Angel

Amelia, OH

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Cudos to Madison and Mr. Obvious.
former goshen cop

Oxford, MI

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Oh and i CAN back up my statement. I have plenty of real events to pull from.
The Question

Dublin, OH

#26 Jul 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Marrison:

Now, after the public who read your work realizes that they are being handed Kool Aid, I am sure many realize that selective responsible journalism, isn’t responsible journalism. Your article about Cain and why you did what you did is interesting. Certainly, the situation should or could be considered news. Cain hasn’t been charged with a crime; however, you reported the story. Cain denied having sex with his mistress at the station; you still reported the story. Frankly, to my knowledge, Cain hasn’t even been disciplined; however, you reported the story. If his mistress recants down the road, you will still have reported the story. Where your credibility and that of the dispatch crumbles is in the “selectiveness” of the “responsible journalism” to which you claim to engage. When one thinks of a story that makes Cain’s conduct pale in comparison, one need look no further that your own newsroom. Buried in the pile of “What is newsworthy but lets sweep it under the Rug”. As you are well aware, Sgt. Terry McConnell of the Columbus PD is a Supervisor in the SVU. That is the unit that investigates and prosecutes sex crimes. When you look at the documentation that is in your possession, you will see that McConnell reported a burglary at his Reynoldsburg home. The report and burglary were suspicious in and of themselves but once the R.P.D. investigated, they came up with the name of a young boy whose fingerprints matched those retrieved from McConnell’s residence. McConnell was questioned about the name of the young boy and whether he knew the child and as this fiasco began to unravel, he was forced to admit that he did know the child. In fact the investigating officer interviewed McConnell who ultimately admitted to meeting young boys on a gay internet website and seeking them out for “dates”. During interviews, it was established that McConnell had anal sex with the young boys at his home. McConnell claimed that he did not know the age of the boys which is laughable because you would think that a Detective with Columbus Police who is meeting unknown boys on the internet and taking them back to his home would certainly inquire as the their ages. The case was referred by the detectives from Reynoldsburg for Felony prosecution for at least Gross Sexual Imposition but miraculously, it has been buried in hopes that everyone will forget; kind of like what the dispatch is doing. Letting it linger hoping that it can soon head to the shredder because everyone has forgotten. I guess that is part of responsible and professional journalism. How does an agency claim to protect children and prosecute child molesters when it hides and protects one of their own who admitted to more than enough facts to warrant indictment and undoubtedly obtain a conviction. The reports on McConnell are public record. One can only wonder what would happen to McConnell if he were charged and arrested and O’Brien goes on T.V. encouraging other “victims” to come forward. But for now, McConnell will enjoy the protection of the brass. Who by their cover-up are endorsing his conduct. To add to the reality of these facts, Detective Amy Welch, McConnell’s subordinate and close friend on the Special Victim’s Unit, assisted MAC by going out of her jurisdiction and into that of Reynoldsburg to interview to protect McConnell. She had no authority to engage in any investigation pertaining to McConnell. Ironic, how a detective in the SVU meets children on the internet for “dates” takes them back to his home, is investigated and he is referred for felony prosecution and another Detective in that same SVU department works to cover-up his indiscretion. Not every CPD officer is happy with how our department covers this up. What is good for CFD should be good for CPD.

Thank you for your article. Keep feeding the public the kool aid. Much more to come.

Sincerely,
Non Kool Aid Drinking Citizen
Doubter

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 29, 2013
As true and as accurately documented as it is and even with his OWN admissions, they turn the other cheek.
pissed

Maineville, OH

#28 Jan 22, 2014
former goshen cop wrote:
Oh and i CAN back up my statement. I have plenty of real events to pull from.
took my red vette planted coke gave pd car got off
Renee

Dayton, OH

#32 Mar 13, 2014
State vs me wrote:
<quoted text> Care to elaborate? i am a victim of Robinsons fabrication of evidence.
What did he fabricate and when

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 4,643
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 2 hr Male 396
happy thanksgiving everyone! 3 hr Pale Rider 21
Missing Ohio State Football Player Subject of S... 3 hr The F uckeyes 1
Ferguson Missouri safer than Walmart in Circlev... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Gallup: Obama Approval Plunges with Working-Cla... 6 hr yeah baby yeah 2
Same USA? 6 hr yeah baby yeah 19
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
NBC Sports 4:58 AM
Browns teammates said Josh Gordon needed to "find himself"
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Browns vs. Bills
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals