Alcohol Suspected In Fiery, Wrong-Way Freeway Crash | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Two people remained hospitalized Thursday following a fiery, wrong-way crash along Interstate 270.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of99
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
joe

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Screamin Willies turn into Screamin John Mirachi!
Just the Facts

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

"Alcohol suspected in crash" REALLY ??? I have never seen a bottle driving a car. It is not even able to reach the peddles. Maybe some drunk As-h-le was driving the car. I've seen plenty of them but never a bottle.
2008DUI

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

already has one DUI in 2008 !
Unrepentant Cynic

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

I think you snotty folks from Hilliard, who live in that pristine, crime-free, suburban utopia, need to stay out of the eastside. There's enough trouble out east without you bringing your crap out there and adding to the danger.
cinderella

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

I'm very surprised no one was killed. Why are people so stupid? Some are born with it; it can't be taught!
Jerry W

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

2008DUI wrote:
already has one DUI in 2008 !
Good job Sherlock Holmes.

....boy....there is drunk driving, and there is DRUNK driving. I bet this musician will be performing behind bars for a while. It would seem, after getting on the highway and traveling the wrong way, it would occur to you at some point...oh crap, I'm going the wrong way but I guess when you are as gone as this loser was, prolly not.
Hillbilly Millionaire

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Unrepentant Cynic wrote:
I think you snotty folks from Hilliard, who live in that pristine, crime-free, suburban utopia, need to stay out of the eastside. There's enough trouble out east without you bringing your crap out there and adding to the danger.
Not everyone who lives in Hilliard is snotty. Just like, not everyone who lives out east is a gangbangin', drunk drive by shootin' thug. But there is one truth about your post. You'll always be a miserable cynic....
Frankie Coleman

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

My husband will pay for it with city funds, like he always has. I'll even get a paycheck while I don't work. I love Columbus.
Unrepentant Cynic

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Hillbilly Millionaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone who lives in Hilliard is snotty..
Just the one's who eat at your house?
Guido

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Close down the bar for serving the guy so much. If bars were treated as accesories to crime then this crap might stop
Caddy Shack

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Unrepentant Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilliard has crime, maybe not as widespread or as often as some other areas, but have stabbings, shootings and robberies still do happen in Hilliard.

You're welcome over anytime my cynic friend... you could surely use some POSITIVE food for thought!
Accountability

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Guido wrote:
Close down the bar for serving the guy so much. If bars were treated as accesories to crime then this crap might stop
Absolutely! Why should we be held accountable for our own decisions and actions when we can blame it on someone else! It was clearly the bars fault that he got drunk. I bet the bar even forced him to drive!
Hillbilly Millionaire

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Unrepentant Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Soups on at noon!
oh really

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Guido wrote:
They served my child who was a minor and many of her minor friends liquor resulting in an auto accident right outside their establishment. When I confronted the bar owner about the FACT that he was serving my kid and other underage KIDS alcohol, he said that he and his bartenders and waitress are very careful and never would serve minors alcohol....and believe me I know my kid was not 100% innocent.....

My vehicle was a total loss and the other vehicle involved sustained heavy damage. My insurance company was going after Screamin Willies to recover some of their losses....
in my opinion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Ok people - for those too stupid to understand, let's go over this again:
DRINKING AND DRIVING DON'T MIX!!!!
Brittany

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

What happened to the people in the other vehicle?
boo hoo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

in my opinion wrote:
Ok people - for those too stupid to understand, let's go over this again:
DRINKING AND DRIVING DON'T MIX!!!!
Jack and Coke do.
westside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

the 911 caller who pulled them out of the fire is the hero of the day. great job!!! what about the band members? ask them why they let this idiot drive home. this bar was'nt just around the corner from his home.(about 20 miles).
Unrepentant Cynic

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Hillbilly Millionaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Soups on at noon!
What kind? I'll need an address though. Have you got crackers or should I bring my own?

“Sadly it is what it is.”

Since: Nov 09

Toonville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

This happened saturday and they are just getting around to reporting it. As always 10TV is right on top of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of99
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••