Columbus police shoot person in Clint...

Columbus police shoot person in Clinton Township traffic stop

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Columbus police shoot person in Clinton Township traffic stop. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Columbus police shot a person this afternoon after stopping a vehicle on Cleveland Avenue in Clinton Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

hey now now

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I'm gonna take a wild guess and offer that it was a C-LON, a carloadofkniggghers. And the one that ran had prior rape convictions and was wanted on a new rape of a 93 year old great great great grandmother.
no no natuzi

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
hey now now wrote:
I'm gonna take a wild guess and offer that it was a C-LON, a carloadofkniggghers. And the one that ran had prior rape convictions and was wanted on a new rape of a 93 year old great great great grandmother.
You're onto something. But I'd be more inclined to think that it would be a bus load, or a stolen car. Good call on the 42 y/o great great great grandmother. They breed like rabbits when taxpayers pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Wall 9 min MarkJ- 805
What will Donald Trump do? 13 min BizzyBee 13
News Suit says SafeAuto stiffed workers on overtime 32 min Pam 5
Whooopsy Drumpfy!!! 32 min Male 3
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... 44 min Pam 6
Did Reality Speaks Store His Winterized Boat Yet? 4 hr Reality Speaks 6
Who is Mimzy? 4 hr Reality Speaks 11

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance