Robert Zimmerman drunken Twittering

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sibling Rivalry

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Robert Zimmerman, Jr., brother of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman, continued his everything-including-the-racis t-kitchen-sink PR offensive on behalf of his brother by repeatedly tweeting a photo comparison of the teenager his brother shot, and De’Marquise Elkins, the 17 year-old who has been detained in the murder of a Georgia infant. Both pictures feature the young men flipping the middle finger at the camera, with the caption “A picture speaks a thousand words…Any questions?”

Zimmerman has, thus far, tweeted the comparison to the Anthony half of Opie and Anthony, Michael Moore, the NAACP, and a Breitbart News editor, as well as the NRA. If Zimmerman’s point is that anyone who uses that gesture is a murderer, then they’re going to have to arrest the entire Garden State Parkway. If you suspect that wasn’t his point, you might be right.

Earlier in the day, in case anyone did miss the point, Zimmerman tweeted several other revealing comparisons between his brother’s case and the slaying of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago, including one that might be particularly unhelpful. In one, Zimmerman promotes his brother’s version of events:

Teen to West:“Do you want me to shoot your baby?”#TrayvonMartin to #GeorgeZimmerman : You’re gonna die tonight Motherf**ker”

And in another, he cuts to the proverbial chase:

Lib media shld ask if what these2 black teens did 2 a woman&baby is the reason ppl think blacks mightB risky

Ah, there it is. The only thing Trayvon Martin and De’Marquise Elkins have in common is that they are black teenagers who have middle fingers. That’s where it ends, but the differences between the two are many. Trayvon Martin isn’t accused of any crime, while Elkins is accused of murder. Elkins is alive, and will have an opportunity to defend himself. Trayvon Martin is dead, and can’t defend himself against the despicable comparison of himself to an alleged baby-murderer. Even if every word that George Zimmerman says is true, Trayvon Martin was still only guilty of beating a man who was stalking him with a gun.

Whatever you think of George Zimmerman’s guilt or innocence, the linchpin of his brother’s media offensive is that George wasn’t racist, and didn’t have any particular antipathy toward black teenagers. Pimping this racist, dimwitted comparison is a direct repudiation of that notion. Maybe the idea is for Robert to be so racist that his brother seems reasonable by comparison?

The irony is that even Trayvon Martin’s most vocal advocates have said, all along, that George Zimmerman deserves his day in court, and his presumption of innocence. In advancing this sick comparison, Robert Zimmerman is denying Trayvon Martin the latter, after his brother denied Trayvon the former, and convicting Trayvon of something he was never even accused of. De’Marquise Elkins has a lot more in common with George Zimmerman than he does with Trayvon Martin; they both allegedly killed someone’s child with a gun, and they both will stand trial for those acts. If that comparison offends Robert Zimmerman, Jr., then maybe he can understand why being black and having a middle finger doesn’t make you a baby-killer, and why he should maybe stop making that comparison.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerm...
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Men like Zimmerman keep a neighborhood safe by engaging the most dangerous demographic on earth, the other is public enemy number one. Decent law abiding people of all colors would sleep safer at night knowing they had neighbors like George Zimmerman.
Fixed it for you

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Men like Zimmerman keep a neighborhood safe by engaging young blacks wearing hoodies. Decent law abiding white racists sleep safer at night knowing they had neighbors like George Zimmerman.
No charge.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2013
H
Fixed it for you wrote:
<quoted text>
No charge.
in my ideal world both the hoodie wearer and the Mexican redneck would get what's coming to them
Who Cares

Ashville, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Men like Zimmerman keep a neighborhood safe by engaging the most dangerous demographic on earth, the other is public enemy number one. Decent law abiding people of all colors would sleep safer at night knowing they had neighbors like George Zimmerman.
Yeah, George could protect you while you sleep in that wheel chair...
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, George could protect you while you sleep in that wheel chair...
No need for that. My 12 gauge shot guns works very well, thank you very much.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#8 Mar 26, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
In my ideal world all mexicans and central americans would be extinct. They have no value.
They are doing the unskilled manual labor that lazy ghetto welfare recipients won't do. No values applies better to the hood rats who both refuse to labor but also are criminals.
hood rat

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
They are doing the unskilled manual labor that lazy ghetto welfare recipients won't do. No values applies better to the hood rats who both refuse to labor but also are criminals.
Do your own damn manual labor.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, George could protect you while you sleep in that wheel chair...
Changing your name isn't fooling anyone, child stalker. Not even Johnson.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
That is a worthless weapon when you have a mexican gang coming at your door, I got AR-15.
Who Cares

Ashville, OH

#12 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
They allow fire arms in that nursing home you're in?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
H<quoted text>in my ideal world both the hoodie wearer and the Mexican redneck would get what's coming to them
Who knows. Florida's the state that acquitted casey Anthony.

But I do agree with you Bob, neither were probably totally innocent.

The thing EVERYONE, including Zimmerman's brother needs to remember is NO ONE knows what happened but George Zimmerman. They won't convict him on any Topix poster's speculations.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a worthless weapon when you have a mexican gang coming at your door, I got AR-15.
Don't piss off the Mexican gangs. Or the white or black or purple ones.

Big deal. Who doesn't have an AR-15? Don't buy one now, the prices are triple. A 12 guage is a powerful weapon. Being smart about the situations you get into is more powerful than any weapon.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15 Mar 27, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
In my ideal world all mexicans and central americans would be extinct. They have no value.
Don't worry. In due time you will arrive there.

woof
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
They can only come in a door or window one at a time.
Oliver Cranberry

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Back on topic with a nice photo essay:

http://youtu.be/6DHz6Wwb7Y8
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't piss off the Mexican gangs. Or the white or black or purple ones.
Big deal. Who doesn't have an AR-15? Don't buy one now, the prices are triple. A 12 guage is a powerful weapon. Being smart about the situations you get into is more powerful than any weapon.
I got 22 rounds in my AR 15 magazine and your "powerful" 12-gauge has 2 rounds, do the math! You can be smart but still sometimes sh1t just happens and you have to defend. But now it's like gold it can only go up, I bet you in 5 years it will be 10 times of the prices when it's banned.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
They can only come in a door or window one at a time.
I hope you have quick hands loading every 2 rounds of cartridge.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 May 8, 2013
And Junior just cannot stay away from trouble. Now he has dredged up some old lies about how his brother single-handedly supported a black homeless man who was beaten by a policeman's son. The Daily Caller published the claims about a year ago in the form of an anonymous letter (signed as an anonymous Zimmerman family member) that was allegedly sent to Eric Holder and the local NAACP. Local NAACP says they never got a copy.

Attempts to verify the multiple claims of George organizing a rally and testifying have come up empty. In fact, there is audio of testimony he gave at that time that had NOTHING to do with incident.

Now Junior has put the icing on the cake claiming to have had a conversation with Ben Jealous of the NAACP. He reports Ben wasn't interested in what he had to say.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/07/what-the-na...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 May 8, 2013
BTW--the Grio, when the Daily Caller first published the letter followed up by attempting to find any confirming evidence that George Zimmerman ever rallied people in support of Sherman Ware, the beaten homeless man. http://thegrio.com/2012/05/24/did-sanford-pol...

Alas, just like the illusory poor black kids that poor George claims he was tutoring on the same day that he shot Trayvon Martin, nothing of substance there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 9 min They cannot kill ... 18
President Ebola 13 min Duke for Mayor 657
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 19 min Duke for Mayor 35
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 1 hr justagirl 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr Male 116
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 3,961
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Tue J-Corn 981
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]