|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ex-49er Kwame Harris charged in ex-boyfriend's beating

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)-- Former San Francisco 49er Kwame Harris has been charged with felony domestic violence and assault charges from an August beating involving a former boyfriend, a prosecutor and defense lawyer said.

Following a pretrial hearing in the case Monday, a San Mateo County judge set a late April trial date for Harris, an offensive tackle who played five seasons with the 49ers and one season with the Oakland Raiders, Assistant District Attorney Al Serrato said.

The charges stem from an altercation outside a Menlo Park restaurant between Harris, 30, and Dimitri Geier, who suffered several facial fractures that required surgery, Serrato said.

Although a handful of former NFL players have come out as gay, none has while still wearing a uniform. Defense lawyer Alin Cintean said Harris, who played for Stanford before he was drafted by the 49ers in 2003 and has gone back to school to finish his undergraduate degree, identifies as gay, but "is not very public about it."

"He is a very private person. He doesn't like to talk about his personal life," he said.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/201...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

For somebody who "doesn't like to talk about his personal life," he's apparently learning to open up:

Former San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Kwame Harris (pictured) admonished current Niners CB Chris Culliver for making homophobic remarks during a Media Day interview on Tuesday.

Harris played for the Niners from 2003-2007. He is now openly gay, but that fact wasn’t publicized until this week when he it was revealed he was charged with domestic violence and assault against his ex-boyfriend.

Harris didn’t appreciate Culliver saying he wouldn’t want gay players in the 49ers’ locker room.

“It’s surprising that in 2013 Chris Culliver would use his 15 minutes to spread vitriol and hate,” Harris told NBC Bay Area.“I recognize that these are comments that he may come to regret and that he may come to see that gay people are not so different than straight people.”
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/kwame-ha...
Hugh Victor Thompson IV

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sense too

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Poor Dmitri...and it was all over a plate of rice and some soy sauce:

Dimitri Geier is SF 49ers Kwame Harris boyfriend in domestic violence attack. 30-year-old Harris could spend up to nine years of jail after being charged with domestic violence causing great bodily injury and assault, after an August 21, 2012 incident involving his former boyfriend, at Menlo Park, CA.

Reportedly, Harris was out with his boyfriend Dimitri Geier at a Chinese restaurant in the Bay Area, and said he would drive Geier to San Francisco International Airport for a flight after the meal. The two began arguing after Geier poured soy sauce over a plate of rice.

The pair left the restaurant, after which point Geier’s suit claims that the former NFL player pulled down his partner’s pants, accusing him of stealing his underwear, and began shaking and punching him. Geier was taken to ER, and Harris was arrested at his home following the fight.
http://slimcelebrity.com/celebrity-athletes/w...

http://slimcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
Daddy, you sure do post alot & not make any sence at all.
Kid, go play in the snowbank on the berm of 270. You'll have fun.
Hugh Victor Thompson IV

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Kid, go play in the snowbank on the berm of 270. You'll have fun.
Daddy, you promised to show me how to sled down the exit ramps on 270.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy, you promised to show me how to sled down the exit ramps on 270.
Go get your no-good mother.
Jackie Gleason

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Go get your no-good mother.
"The first thing I am going to do when I get home is punch your momma in the mouth" (Smokey & the Bandit-1977)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Oops 1,980
non religious requesting prayer 1 hr Heart broken 1
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 3
question 2 hr Shanikwah 4
Congress Cost FYI 3 hr Duke for Mayor 91
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 3 hr Troll Watch 27
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 4 hr Wait what 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 4 hr Real Tea Party 169
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 5 hr Buckeye at birth 41