|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
A round booty is the ultimate goal in life, isn't it?? It identifies who I am. Having guys tell me they love it is my claim to fame. I live to hear them say that. It is the only thing that gives meaning to my shallow life besides posting on topix.I guess my round booty makes up for my lack of brains. Too bad when my azz goes south it will meet my brain which went there a long time ago.
I have brains too. Big round brains. They are full of knowledge. Yes I am a rarity. Brains, beauty, and a sense of humor.
Get A Life

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I have brains too. Big round brains. They are full of knowledge. Yes I am a rarity. Brains, beauty, and a sense of humor.
Of course that's just my inflated opinion of myself.
Get A Life

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>Of course that's just my inflated opinion of myself.
And the opinion of every other person I know.
Get A Life

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>
And the opinion of every other person I know.
And that person is my mother.
Bitter Root

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want to spend your wedding anniversary with a bunch of practical strangers? That is kind of lame. Unless of course that spark between you and Boomer has fizzled out in your old age and you need the company of a bunch of old bags to get your heartbeat going?
Listen you 300 pound piece of shitz, go play in traffic.
You are not even funny and every time you post you are making yourself look like a real insecure loser, which you already are. looking for the wrong attention signals you have a real problem. The streets in Cleveland have lots of traffic, I suggest you go run and play!
No one thinks you're funny, no one likes you, so before this ends up to be a total disaster for you, you better stop while your ahead.
In plain English, F ~~ K off!
You accuse others of having no life and here you are badgering everyone ALL DAY. You're the one with a pathetic NO LIFE situation. You prove it every time you post!
Your mother probably never really loved you and that is why you are seeking negative attention. Insecurities can do strang things..........
Bitter Root

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

NEENER! NEENER NEENER! isn't that what 1st graders say!
Just your speed, oh ignorant one!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Just got back from a day with my Grandson buying school clothes and supplies. He's growing so fast I don't know how long he'll fit in the clothes. I advised him to buy them a little bit large for that reason.
Bizzy, was your daughter affected by that tornado that was out near her? I hope not.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

LegallyGray wrote:
Just got back from a day with my Grandson buying school clothes and supplies. He's growing so fast I don't know how long he'll fit in the clothes. I advised him to buy them a little bit large for that reason.
Bizzy, was your daughter affected by that tornado that was out near her? I hope not.
No but my friends barber shop was in the plaza with the Giant Eagle and the whole place is shut down. Lost roofs, air unit in parking lots, etc. The winds were over 90 MPH. Thank God no injuries.
I am worried about this hurricane because my sister's house is in Jupiter on the eastern coast in Florida!
This could be just as bad as Katrina, and what is really scary is that the outer banks may be devastated.
Cross our fingers!
How about your daughter?? Oy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
No but my friends barber shop was in the plaza with the Giant Eagle and the whole place is shut down. Lost roofs, air unit in parking lots, etc. The winds were over 90 MPH. Thank God no injuries.
I am worried about this hurricane because my sister's house is in Jupiter on the eastern coast in Florida!
This could be just as bad as Katrina, and what is really scary is that the outer banks may be devastated.
Cross our fingers!
How about your daughter?? Oy
I just talked to my daughter in Palm Beach. She teaches in Jupiter. She said they have some rain but are not really being affected by this hurricane. She said my daughter and son in NYC will be getting it worse than she is. I hope it weakens. A friend of mine just got back from the Outer Banks. I heard the roads are clogged with people leaving..

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

LegallyGray wrote:
<quoted text>I just talked to my daughter in Palm Beach. She teaches in Jupiter. She said they have some rain but are not really being affected by this hurricane. She said my daughter and son in NYC will be getting it worse than she is. I hope it weakens. A friend of mine just got back from the Outer Banks. I heard the roads are clogged with people leaving..
Your daughter in NY better get the hec away from the coast.It is a state wide alert because the hurricane is miles wide.
Hope they will be ok!

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

I pray that there will be no victims with Irene.
Everyone has had more than ample time to evacuate and or prepare.........
Scary times.
Mean while, good morning to all.
Looks like next week is going to be great, so enjoy the last days of summer. I myself am looking forward to cooler weather.
Have a great day and God Bless!

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Good morning.
If Irene hits NYC, it will be horrible devastation like Katrina. NYC is ill-prepared to deal with that much rain! The subways would flood trapping thousands of commuters! How is it that people will not heed the advice to evacuate?

I sat through a typhoon in Japan once. After the storm, a bunch of us went down to the beach to retrieve the glass floaters from the Japanese fishing vessels. Plus, there was all sorts of junk that had been washed ashore! One person's junk is another's treasure!

Have a great day all!
BTW, where is Mark and Rick?

“Time traveler”

At large

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

Whats the deal? I stay away for a couple weeks and it appears thay you folks have been over run by fools.

“Time traveler”

At large

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Boomer7 wrote:
Good morning.
If Irene hits NYC, it will be horrible devastation like Katrina. NYC is ill-prepared to deal with that much rain! The subways would flood trapping thousands of commuters! How is it that people will not heed the advice to evacuate?
I sat through a typhoon in Japan once. After the storm, a bunch of us went down to the beach to retrieve the glass floaters from the Japanese fishing vessels. Plus, there was all sorts of junk that had been washed ashore! One person's junk is another's treasure!
Have a great day all!
Leaving NYC at a high rate of speed. Got over the GWB about 5:30AM Gas in CT went from $3.69 yesterday to $4.15 this morning. God thing I run on beans.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

CMH Rick wrote:
Whats the deal? I stay away for a couple weeks and it appears thay you folks have been over run by fools.
Lol
It's all your fault. See, when you don't keep in touch what happens?
Just kidding!!! Hope you are well!
What have you been up to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Boomer7 wrote:
Good morning.
Have a great day all!
I heard they already announced they would shut down mass transit if needed. Either way, it's going to be a nightmare. I'm usually not a worrier, but I'm a little bit concerned about my kids and grandkids in NYC. I also have family in Philly and Baltimore. They're in the path also.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

LG....please keep us informed of your family. Everyone is on edge.
My friend owns two condos in Myrtly Beach on the beach. I pray nothing happens.
I am worried about the outer banks. They can be inhilated with this. Hurricanes have been known to change the maps, with it's devastation.
Things to ponder..........

Two quirky statements: one from a rabi who said the gays caused the earthquake
Another minister said the Washington monument was damaged because God is mad.
And on that note, I am resting this weekend and keeping my eye on Irene.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Goodbye IRENE, can't say it was a great visit.......more water damage than structural damage.
These reporters are so crazy and will do just about anything for a sensational story.
One reporter was in the midst of the hurricane and was being pelted by raw sewage.
Ewwwwwwwwww
Lol
On that note, I will see you later.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

LegallyGray wrote:
<quoted text>That is good news. Where in Spain? Also where is the lake district to which you refer?
I've completely forgotten, to be honest. Someplace starting with a G...?

A cellist friend of mine from Japan is coming out to do a European tour so my boy surprised me with tickets. The boy is very good and pleases my mightily. If I can con him into going to Iceland for Christmas he'll be my favorite.

The lake district is just a pretty, hilly area in England which has amazing camping. Sadly it also had cheap, good wine and I'm feeling less than chipper just now.

Happy Birthday Bizzy and Juliet! Hope they were lovely and you got massive cakes!

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've completely forgotten, to be honest. Someplace starting with a G...?
A cellist friend of mine from Japan is coming out to do a European tour so my boy surprised me with tickets. The boy is very good and pleases my mightily. If I can con him into going to Iceland for Christmas he'll be my favorite.
The lake district is just a pretty, hilly area in England which has amazing camping. Sadly it also had cheap, good wine and I'm feeling less than chipper just now.
Happy Birthday Bizzy and Juliet! Hope they were lovely and you got massive cakes!
OH, thank you my dear. Good to hear from you. Hope all your plans work out. They all sound wonderfully memorable. Do you take photos when you travel? I love to take pics.You should see the three humungus albums I have of Paris and France alone.
Be safe and keep in touch!!!!!!
We love you!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with bringing Ebola virus to the USA 2 min Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 33 min Neutral Party 2,957
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min xxxrayted 29,486
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 53 min Neutral Party 53
Is it a good idea for Obama regieme to pay $7,4... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Man charged with dumping body remains in jail5:... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••