The Iron Jawed Angel's Society

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 126
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Power to the people who fight for justice and equality for all.
We are the patriots!
Enjoy this room and any subject is open for civil discussion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Hi Everyone!
This is exciting to open a new thread.

Talk about anything that's on your minds.

I love the word Patriot!
Fighting for what is right and just.
Defending against the bullies in this world.

Any other ideas to contribute....please do so!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Just another fact:
You don't have to be REGISTERED to post and speak your mind!
How absurd is that, to think you have to be registered to post. Registered or not, you still have the RIGHT to speak your mind!
Go for it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosie the Riveter

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Hey you guys!
This is so cool!
What a great idea and the title fits for all you who have fought the fight and defended the defenseless. Loving it!
I'll be back!

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Rosie the Riveter wrote:
Hey you guys!
This is so cool!
What a great idea and the title fits for all you who have fought the fight and defended the defenseless. Loving it!
I'll be back!
Hi Rosie, Nice of you to visit. Hope you will feel at home here.
See you later!
Tokyo Rose

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Wow this is great. I usually skip over threads like this but the name caught my eye!
Very clever!
Is this just a place for anyone? I hope so.

The title reminds me of the real Iron Jawed Angels who marched for the right for women to vote.
Juliet

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Found your room! I dropped the Troll bit. Love your description of the room! I am a little surprised you created it in the Cbus forum. Reeks of JW. I honestly thought he was a decent person up until earlier this week. Sad.

Hey, what happens if I make a typo? LOL!

Location hidden

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Juliet wrote:
Found your room! I dropped the Troll bit. Love your description of the room! I am a little surprised you created it in the Cbus forum. Reeks of JW. I honestly thought he was a decent person up until earlier this week. Sad.
Where else would you suggest?
The cleveland thread is caput!
After we get started, we won't even think about the "others"
roflmao

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2011
Thanks for starting this, Bizzy. I think this is a great idea and just what we need. I loved your Bizzy Bee room because you always had some very informative and interesting posts. I'm happy to see some new people have already joined along with old friends (don't mean they're old).. I also like the name and its history.
Juliet

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2011
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where else would you suggest?
The cleveland thread is caput!
After we get started, we won't even think about the "others"
roflmao
You are right, we certainly won't! Fox8 stopped using topix, but there is still a Cleveland forum. Just in case you would like to see the topics more relevant to your area ...

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2011
Juliet wrote:
<quoted text> You are right, we certainly won't! Fox8 stopped using topix, but there is still a Cleveland forum. Just in case you would like to see the topics more relevant to your area ...
I always chck that thread and it is not very active and not too many current stories that people post to.
Trial and error.
Let's just see how this goes. If it doesn't, we go to plan B.
Have a great day everyone. Talk to you later this afternoon.
I don't lose sleep over topix, believe me.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 1, 2011
If anyone has any other threads they wish to post on please let us know and we can move the thread elswhere. Thanks

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2011
Juliet wrote:
And please explain what I did that was not decent? I have never did anything other than defend myself. And I NEVER have nor would I ever give out anyone's personal information. EVER!!! I have always tried to be friends with people. Until they attack me or insult me or go out of their way to try and make me miserable. What do you do?

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 1, 2011
Justwondering- Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
And please explain what I did that was not decent? I have never did anything other than defend myself. And I NEVER have nor would I ever give out anyone's personal information. EVER!!! I have always tried to be friends with people. Until they attack me or insult me or go out of their way to try and make me miserable. What do you do?
Don't bother, JW. I just got through reading what they wrote on the forums WE created that THEY hijacked. I think it's quite hilarious that Bizzy starts a room to chat with her troll followers AFTER they all come into a room WE started so we could all talk and catch up. Unlike them, I won't pop in here under some unregistered name to bother them. I, unlike some people, have no problem with people making friends online and creating a room to chat. Even if it's all about other people and their views (get over it guys, really!) At least maybe now we can go back to the room we created and have a civil conversation without the constant interruption. I won't hold my breath though.

And Bizzy, you have really shown your true colors. I don't know why everyone seems to think you are so enlightened. You are a very mean old lady. You have proven that through and through. And you have no business calling MSF out for the same. You, in my opinion, are much worse. I have to say, you really shocked me this past week. I thought you were a grandma...not some juvenile bigmouth. Guess I was wrong. You know, I think my Mom is around your age and I could never see her on some forum behaving like a junior high school girl. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Juliet

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2011
Truth - Nobody gives a steaming pile about what you think. You are disgusting.
Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother, JW. I just got through reading what they wrote on the forums WE created that THEY hijacked. I think it's quite hilarious that Bizzy starts a room to chat with her troll followers AFTER they all come into a room WE started so we could all talk and catch up. Unlike them, I won't pop in here under some unregistered name to bother them. I, unlike some people, have no problem with people making friends online and creating a room to chat. Even if it's all about other people and their views (get over it guys, really!) At least maybe now we can go back to the room we created and have a civil conversation without the constant interruption. I won't hold my breath though.
And Bizzy, you have really shown your true colors. I don't know why everyone seems to think you are so enlightened. You are a very mean old lady. You have proven that through and through. And you have no business calling MSF out for the same. You, in my opinion, are much worse. I have to say, you really shocked me this past week. I thought you were a grandma...not some juvenile bigmouth. Guess I was wrong. You know, I think my Mom is around your age and I could never see her on some forum behaving like a junior high school girl. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Juliet

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2011
Justwondering- Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
You are two faced & fake. You should be a politician. You talked a great load of crap, but then the real you came out. You had me fooled, I'll give you that. Of MSF & Nikki I would expect such behavior, but I never thought you would disrespect Mark, or choose sides between people you acted as though you liked and respected. Pathetic.
Juliet

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2011
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I always chck that thread and it is not very active and not too many current stories that people post to.
Trial and error.
Let's just see how this goes. If it doesn't, we go to plan B.
Have a great day everyone. Talk to you later this afternoon.
I don't lose sleep over topix, believe me. Oh
Oh, I'm not suggesting you move the thread, this is your house! I just wanted to be sure you knew there is a Ctown thread.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2011
Juliet wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm not suggesting you move the thread, this is your house! I just wanted to be sure you knew there is a Ctown thread.
Hi Juliet,
I am always opened to ideas.
The Cleveland thread is morte!
We will see how it goes..........
Juliet

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2011
Exciting game at the end for the Tribe! They lost, but they rallied hard!

Location hidden

#21 Apr 1, 2011
All of a sudden, I have all the pics back.
Go figure!
=~}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 126
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 43 min Very Simple 40
Poor POS coon-yea 58 min They cannot kill ... 41
Recount Collapses 1 hr every troll here ... 18
Looking for my father!!!!! 1 hr Concerned daughter 6
Trump endangers relations with China 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 56
Pottery, er Potty Barn 2 hr third worlderization 1
Trump the Crook/Liar 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 215
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 8 hr Reality Speaks 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web