Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS scandal AP wiretapping?

Created by Curious in Columbus on May 19, 2013

194 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#43 May 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you participated in this forum?
Enough said.
Like Reader, you embarrass yourself daily.
Y'all never address anything directly, do y'all?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#44 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop playing games Georgie. I never said a word about race being any sort of criteria. That is Karl's game. He is always talking about "anti White" this and "Third World" that. He denies that his issue is losing elections. I'm just asking him his criteria for "Out land, Our people." It would seem that he, your mind reading capabilities notwithstanding, is in a better position to explain his criteria than you.
"Anti-White Racism" - A resentment displayed by many non-whites in this country which leads them to blame their personal, financial, and cultural problems on the mythical "white privilege" and is exploited by the Democrats to win elections.

"Third World Immigration" - A product of the Immigration Act of 1965.

"Our land. Our people." - A general reference to the "blood and soil nationalism" I'm referring to the founding demographic of the country to organize as a group as the hostile minority does. It's a different concept to my ideas about a seceded "Red Country" or "New Confederacy".

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all never address anything directly, do y'all?
[God love her...she tries so hard.
Bless her little heart.]

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#46 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are bored because your family doesn't want to spend time with you on vacation so you are trying to create an issue. Karl has repeatedly raised race as his driving issue. That's why, when asking him specifically what his criteria was when he was declaring "out people, our land" I included race as part of the question. Get it? It's not a broad political question, it is a question specifically about Karl's personal opinion.
He drew you in...you bit. I called you on it.
You and Lois aren't too bright.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#47 May 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anti-White Racism" - A resentment displayed by many non-whites in this country which leads them to blame their personal, financial, and cultural problems on the mythical "white privilege" and is exploited by the Democrats to win elections.
"Third World Immigration" - A product of the Immigration Act of 1965.
"Our land. Our people." - A general reference to the "blood and soil nationalism" I'm referring to the founding demographic of the country to organize as a group as the hostile minority does. It's a different concept to my ideas about a seceded "Red Country" or "New Confederacy".
There is a lot of people you call "leftists" in your "Our Land. Our People." group. You may want to change the name of that one.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#48 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He drew you in...you bit. I called you on it.
You and Lois aren't too bright.
You called me on Karl's use of race to define his political ideology? That's weird.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#49 May 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
[God love her...she tries so hard.
Bless her little heart.]
Y'all are more than a wee bit passive aggressive.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#50 May 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our land. Our people." - A general reference to the "blood and soil nationalism" I'm referring to the founding demographic of the country to organize as a group as the hostile minority does. It's a different concept to my ideas about a seceded "Red Country" or "New Confederacy".
Are Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain included in your "blood and soil nationalism?"

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#51 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain included in your "blood and soil nationalism?"
Yep. Being the dummy you are, I realize you never heard of Crispus Attucks.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#52 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Being the dummy you are, I realize you never heard of Crispus Attucks.
Will Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain have to be slaves in Karl's "Our People, Our Land" thing?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all are more than a wee bit passive aggressive.
And you act as nervous as a hound passing peach pits, Red Tick.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#54 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain have to be slaves in Karl's "Our People, Our Land" thing?
What a pathetic deflection to cover your racist, uneducated posts.
Crispus Attucks was a free man.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#55 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic deflection to cover your racist, uneducated posts.
Crispus Attucks was a free man.
Oh, really?

Historians disagree on whether Crispus Attucks was a free man or an escaped slave.

In 1750 William Brown, a slave-owner in Framingham, advertised for the return of a runaway slave named Crispus. Attucks' status at the time of the massacre as either a free black or a runaway slave has been a matter of debate for historians. However, his descendants maintain he was a slave and ran away sometime in his teenage years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

Historians know little about Crispus Attucks, and they have constructed accounts of his life more from speculation than facts.

Apparently, young Attucks developed a longing for freedom at an early age. According to The Black Presence in the Era of the American Revolution, historians believe that an advertisement placed in the Boston Gazette on October 2, 1750, referred to him:

“Ran away from his Master William Brown from Framingham, on the 30th of Sept. last, a Molatto Fellow, about 27 Years of age, named Crispas, 6 Feet two Inches high, short curl’d Hair, his Knees nearer together than common: had on a light colour’d Bearskin Coat.”
http://crispusattucks.org/about/who-was-crisp...

Born into slavery, Crispus Attucks was the son of Prince Younger, a slave shipped to America from Africa, and Nancy Attucks, a Natick Indian.

Historians have, in fact, pinpointed Attucks as the focus of an advertisement in a 1750 edition of the Boston Gazette in which a white landowner offered to pay 10 pounds for the return of a young runaway slave.

http://www.biography.com/people/crispus-attuc...

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#56 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>8000?
Iraq: 4200
Afghanistan: 630
WTC roughly 3,000. That's on him, ignoring a briefing, going on vacation, leaving the little dick in charge and permitting exercises to take place during the timeframe.

Oh, that's not to mention coalition forces killed in Iraq and having not finished the job in Afghanistan, doing only a half butted effort there, the deaths that came after he was gone still fall on his shoulders. That's over 8,000

8,000-4 gee, no comparison.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#57 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really?
Historians disagree on whether Crispus Attucks was a free man or an escaped slave.
In 1750 William Brown, a slave-owner in Framingham, advertised for the return of a runaway slave named Crispus. Attucks' status at the time of the massacre as either a free black or a runaway slave has been a matter of debate for historians. However, his descendants maintain he was a slave and ran away sometime in his teenage years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks
Historians know little about Crispus Attucks, and they have constructed accounts of his life more from speculation than facts.
Apparently, young Attucks developed a longing for freedom at an early age. According to The Black Presence in the Era of the American Revolution, historians believe that an advertisement placed in the Boston Gazette on October 2, 1750, referred to him:
“Ran away from his Master William Brown from Framingham, on the 30th of Sept. last, a Molatto Fellow, about 27 Years of age, named Crispas, 6 Feet two Inches high, short curl’d Hair, his Knees nearer together than common: had on a light colour’d Bearskin Coat.”
http://crispusattucks.org/about/who-was-crisp...
Born into slavery, Crispus Attucks was the son of Prince Younger, a slave shipped to America from Africa, and Nancy Attucks, a Natick Indian.
Historians have, in fact, pinpointed Attucks as the focus of an advertisement in a 1750 edition of the Boston Gazette in which a white landowner offered to pay 10 pounds for the return of a young runaway slave.
http://www.biography.com/people/crispus-attuc...
Yes, really:

Attucks' occupation made him particularly vulnerable to the presence of the British. As a seaman, he felt the ever-present danger of impressment into the British navy. As a laborer, he felt the competition from British troops, who often took part-time jobs during their off-duty hours and worked for lower wages. A fight between Boston ropemakers and three British soldiers on Friday, March 2, 1770 set the stage for a later confrontation. That following Monday night, tensions escalated when a soldier entered a pub to look for work, and instead found a group of angry seamen that included Attucks.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p24.html

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#58 May 23, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
WTC roughly 3,000. That's on him, ignoring a briefing, going on vacation, leaving the little dick in charge and permitting exercises to take place during the timeframe.
Oh, that's not to mention coalition forces killed in Iraq and having not finished the job in Afghanistan, doing only a half butted effort there, the deaths that came after he was gone still fall on his shoulders. That's over 8,000
8,000-4 gee, no comparison.
Nope. Your revisionist history doesn't cut it here.
Is Obama responsible for Boston? By your logic, he is.

As for coalition forces, I don't recall where in the Constitution or anywhere else the president of the United States is authorized to sent foreign troops to war.

Afghanistan? We were doing a hell of a lot better there before your boy took office. Under Bush, our men weren't being fragged by their Afghan allies.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#59 May 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
how about deportation to Cuba, China and North Korea?
Or the Middle East. Sounds good to me!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#60 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain have to be slaves in Karl's "Our People, Our Land" thing?
You need to cut back on the amount of Peruna Tonic you consume!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#61 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, really:
Attucks' occupation made him particularly vulnerable to the presence of the British. As a seaman, he felt the ever-present danger of impressment into the British navy. As a laborer, he felt the competition from British troops, who often took part-time jobs during their off-duty hours and worked for lower wages. A fight between Boston ropemakers and three British soldiers on Friday, March 2, 1770 set the stage for a later confrontation. That following Monday night, tensions escalated when a soldier entered a pub to look for work, and instead found a group of angry seamen that included Attucks.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p24.html
And? Nothing in there establishes him as a freeman. So are you saying that Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain can be part of Karl's "One Land. One People." movement so long as they escape?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#62 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Nothing in there establishes him as a freeman. So are you saying that Allen West, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, Althea King and Herman Cain can be part of Karl's "One Land. One People." movement so long as they escape?
Escaped slaves didn't stick around 20 miles from where they were held as property. Nor did a sizable number of the populace ignore a notice put out on such a fugitive.

Your racism is noted and unsurprising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 31 min Duke for Mayor 3
Chickens Coming Home To Roost: Rev. Wright’s Da... 48 min They cannot kill ... 34
Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... 53 min Duke for Mayor 5
carlos hyde 58 min curious 1
LOL Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland to run for... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Every state has ISIS recruits 1 hr Duke for Mayor 110
Who is horny 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr d pantz 5,758
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:00PM
Ranking Browns' Top QB Options for 2015
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Browns' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Revisiting the Cleveland Browns' 2014 Draft
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown