created by: Curious in Columbus | May 19, 2013

Columbus, OH

177 votes

Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS scandal AP wiretapping?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
341 - 360 of 457 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 19

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#380
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Why is Obama still in his position?
Answer: Black.
Answer: Americans of all stripes voted him in twice, loser!!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WDRussell wrote:
All the TeaParty scandals are falling apart around their ears.
Even oatmeal, glue, jelly...nothing they've thrown at Barry O stuck! How can they explain that, media? Media doesn't control Republican House investigations.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Even oatmeal, glue, jelly...nothing they've thrown at Barry O stuck! How can they explain that, media? Media doesn't control Republican House investigations.
I just gave you a post that proves your stupidity, Tyrone. Then we have THIS:

'Obamacare' foes renew attack after employer mandate delayed
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/us-...

All your boy knows how to do is travel and party...typical.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Jul 5, 2013
 
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 59 voting districts in Philadelphia where Mitt Romney did not receive a single vote. This election was stolen and this Kenyan usurper have no clue how to run a lemon stand let alone the presidency.
No clue huh! What does a President do day-to-day, oh wise and astute Ollie Cranberry? What is his duties under the Constitution? Do you want a dictator? You sure act like it. Here's what he's been doing, Ollie, like it or not. His role is NOT to lower your taxes or create wealth for oil and gas companies or special interest groups, sorry.

When wearing the hat of chief executive, sometimes called chief administrator, the president has four main duties:(1) enforcing federal laws and court rulings; (2) developing various federal policies; (3) appointing federal officials; and (4) preparing the national budget. Within the executive branch, the president has broad powers to manage national affairs and the workings of the federal government.
IT SAY MANAGE, NOT CONTROL!!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#384
Jul 5, 2013
 
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Obama is transforming America into the Soviet Union, big government, collectivism, crackdown on free speech, spying on American citizens.
Obama's half Black skin, semi-closeted homosexuality and nonsensical White Guilt / political correctness keep this clown in office.
You are a idiot!! WTF is half black skin, you stupid red neck.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Jul 5, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
49%/ 51% is no landslide. Most likely would have been 25% Obama, 75% Romney IF the IRS and NSA had not been helping taint the election process and the truth had been told to the public prior to Nov. 6, 2012.
Carrying the election on a razor thin margin is more the truth. Carried nothing more than the heavily urban counties in Ohio.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...

We also experienced a lower voter turnout in 12 than we did in 08. I have to wonder whether voters have become thoroughly disillusioned and not wanting to even vote. I was there, I really wasn't sold on Romney, and refused to vote for Obama. I could have written in a vote for Mickey Mouse for all I cared last election. I did vote, it went to Romney. I do think part of MY disillusionment goes toward the long, drawn out election seasons and the shell games that are played in the mass media. Have to wonder why if Obama was such an ideal president, the turnout wasn't greater.

But I doubt that even if the IRS and NSA scandals were known prior to the election, it would have changed the outcome, unfortunately. Too many sheep out there.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrying the election on a razor thin margin is more the truth. Carried nothing more than the heavily urban counties in Ohio.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
We also experienced a lower voter turnout in 12 than we did in 08. I have to wonder whether voters have become thoroughly disillusioned and not wanting to even vote. I was there, I really wasn't sold on Romney, and refused to vote for Obama. I could have written in a vote for Mickey Mouse for all I cared last election. I did vote, it went to Romney. I do think part of MY disillusionment goes toward the long, drawn out election seasons and the shell games that are played in the mass media. Have to wonder why if Obama was such an ideal president, the turnout wasn't greater.
But I doubt that even if the IRS and NSA scandals were known prior to the election, it would have changed the outcome, unfortunately. Too many sheep out there.
And Romney carried the dispersed rural votes throughout Ohio, wants your point? A win is a win...

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I just gave you a post that proves your stupidity, Tyrone. Then we have THIS:
'Obamacare' foes renew attack after employer mandate delayed
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/us-...
All your boy knows how to do is travel and party...typical.
I don't particularly like Barry O, but like I said no scandal the Republicans raised have stuck!! Can you read, Chester?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Jul 5, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I don't particularly like Barry O, but like I said no scandal the Republicans raised have stuck!! Can you read, Chester?
You obvious haven't seen the backlash to the IRS and PRISM scandals. It's everywhere except the hood...wonder why?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Jul 5, 2013
 
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57592442/...

House GOP wants to talk to Col. George Bristol about Benghazi.
The Pentagon says no way...can't reach him.

"They say he's retired and they can't reach out to him," Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told CBS News. "That's hogwash."

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Jul 5, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>wants your point? A win is a win...
You WANT my point? Or was your question WHAT was my point?

1) I think I was pretty clear I was anti-Obama.
2) I don't think the election was anywhere near close.
3) I can't wait for 2016, the clown will be out of office.

Anything else?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#391
Jul 5, 2013
 
To clarify for WA, what I mean by "anywhere near close" was that had the election been decided by popular vote, Romney I believe would have had it. Obama won the electoral college.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gokeefe wrote:
To clarify for WA, what I mean by "anywhere near close" was that had the election been decided by popular vote, Romney I believe would have had it. Obama won the electoral college.
Fat, drunk and uninformed is no way to go through life, madam:

http://www.270towin.com/blog/2012-election/fi...

President Obama also won the popular vote by a 5 million vote margin.

You're welcome.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#393
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

gokeefe wrote:
To clarify for WA, what I mean by "anywhere near close" was that had the election been decided by popular vote, Romney I believe would have had it. Obama won the electoral college.
This is why you are known as a dumb shit.

Now get back in the kitchen where you belong!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Jul 5, 2013
 
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat, drunk and uninformed is no way to go through life, madam:
http://www.270towin.com/blog/2012-election/fi...
President Obama also won the popular vote by a 5 million vote margin.
You're welcome.
High, uninformed, and belligerent also is no way to go through life, punk.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Very close election. Had the turnout been higher, it would have been likely fatal to Obama. Just my opine, dumbass.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are known as a dumb shit.
Now get back in the kitchen where you belong!
And your every response here is why you're well known as an over grilled vienna sausage, dip shit.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Jul 5, 2013
 
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are known as a dumb shit.
Now get back in the kitchen where you belong!
Five million votes garnered through rigged precincts and IRS intimidation. You people should be real proud.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#397
Jul 5, 2013
 
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Five million votes garnered through rigged precincts and IRS intimidation. You people should be real proud.
I would be prouder if it had been twenty-five million.

Now I am sure you have proof that the IRS caused so much as one citizen to vote against his preference.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#398
Jul 5, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
High, uninformed, and belligerent also is no way to go through life, punk.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Very close election. Had the turnout been higher, it would have been likely fatal to Obama. Just my opine, dumbass.
Did someone say something? I just hear a bunch of Shamu the Whale sounds. ORKORKORK!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#399
Jul 5, 2013
 
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be prouder if it had been twenty-five million.
Now I am sure you have proof that the IRS caused so much as one citizen to vote against his preference.
The IRS kept grassroots organizations from campaigning against Obama.
You're not to bright, as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••