Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

A bill introduced in the New York State Assembly by Assemblyman Felix Ortiz, a Democrat, would require the state’s residents to acquire liability insurance as a condition for gun ownership.

“Any person in this state who shall own a firearm shall, prior to such ownership, obtain and continuously maintain a policy of liability insurance in an amount not less than one million dollars specifically covering any damages resulting from any negligent or willful acts involving the use of such firearm while it is owned by such person,” the measure, dubbed S2353, reads.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Wait what wrote:
A bill introduced in the New York State Assembly by Assemblyman Felix Ortiz, a Democrat, would require the state’s residents to acquire liability insurance as a condition for gun ownership.
“Any person in this state who shall own a firearm shall, prior to such ownership, obtain and continuously maintain a policy of liability insurance in an amount not less than one million dollars specifically covering any damages resulting from any negligent or willful acts involving the use of such firearm while it is owned by such person,” the measure, dubbed S2353, reads.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
A PR stunt to fire up and stroke the ignorant morons who equate gun ownership with automobile ownership. Not even the Ninth Circuit could get around, "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" in this case.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A PR stunt to fire up and stroke the ignorant morons who equate gun ownership with automobile ownership. Not even the Ninth Circuit could get around, "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" in this case.
As ridiculous as court rulings have become I don't trust the court, look no further than Osama-care

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
As ridiculous as court rulings have become I don't trust the court, look no further than Osama-care
But this involves the Bill of Rights, and the one part of Obamacare that the courts are swinging our way on that is the contraception mandate as an attack on the First Amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln shot 27 min BizzyBee 6
Casual Marijuana Use Linked To Brain Abnormali... 1 hr sidekick 9
Hillary's fate? 2 hr Scheherazade 7
Hillary For P R I S O N 2 hr Scheherazade 23
Obama 36% Approval In Minnesota Ha! 5 hr Dead Stripper Crashley 7
Good Riddance to Auntie Zeituni 6 hr Al Sharpasabowlingball 68
Dr. Ben Carson says IRS Targeted Him 7 hr nominated_1 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 10 hr magic man 1,915
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search