First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#82 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe a lot of crazy stuff.
Everything in that post of mine is indisputable truth.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#84 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Catholics are Christians, you moron.
Well Paco, one would not be able to tell looking at you.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#85 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Everything in that post of mine is indisputable truth.
Almost everything you peck on a keyboard is disputable.

woof
Star On 46

Columbus, OH

#86 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Pope Benedict XVI has had an adventurous and colorful life. He has overcome many challenges and ordeals and worked his way to the Papacy. Now he's 85 and he's lasted longer as Pope than certain people expected, but at that age he probably has severe ailments and disabilities that interfere with his ability for governing the Church. Remember, he's now approximately the same age his predesessor John Paul II was when he died. Benedict XIV is no quitter.

On the other hand, Sarah Palin was in a local beauty pageant in BFE (whoopie f'n doo!) as well as a local TV journalist and it's been revealed that Ms. Goody 2 Shoes had a tryst with a basketball player (oh my) and maybe others. Then she got to be administrator in some icy dump with a population of 13 Eskimos, 15 polar bears and 3 elk. After that she became the Ice Queen of Alaska and then she ran as a veep candidate on the ticket with the honorable-but- smeared-by-Dumbya-Bush Vietnam Vet John McCain. Sarah popped off the chops, making it obvious to everyone that her IQ is less than Alaska's polar temperatures. Her husband has had membership in an Alaska sessionist party, and then there's that "winner" Bristol, whose lover didn't glove his pistol. Afterward, Sarah kept on being an attention whore, bashing everyone, even McCain, and QUITTING the Alaska governorship in order to shill 2 books of pulp that almost certainly were ghostwritten.

Pope Benedict XIV has had a full life and he's no quitter. Sarah Palin is a quitter, a faker, a Goody Two Shoes type, and one real dumb broad.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#87 Feb 15, 2013
Star On 46 wrote:
<quoted text>

Pope Benedict XIV has had a full life and he's no quitter. Sarah Palin is a quitter, a faker, a Goody Two Shoes type, and one real dumb broad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XI...

OK, I've had leftists tell me that Palin is a crack snorting adulterer, and now you are referring to her as "Goody two shoes", not to mention that they routinely accused her of being corrupt.
fine edge

Galloway, OH

#88 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Move.
Bye bye. All you need is a passport. Need a lift to the airport? Happy to drop you off. Cheaper than a cab.
WiseAmerican

United States

#89 Feb 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XI...
OK, I've had leftists tell me that Palin is a crack snorting adulterer, and now you are referring to her as "Goody two shoes", not to mention that they routinely accused her of being corrupt.
crack snorter? Gee whiz, are you that square not to know that 'crack ' is not snorted but smoked instead? It's cocaine base, that's powder mixed with baking soda, heated in a large glass mason jar until its a melted glob, cooled with cold water,and cut into $20,$50 and $100 dollar pieces, and sold in every state, including Hawaii and Alaska. You could've learned that on the internet!
Wiseacre American

Englewood, OH

#90 Feb 16, 2013
I recognize that a lot of Alternate Lifestyle people snort brown crack and hairy crack.

No fire is required, except maybe in their loins.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#91 Feb 16, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> crack snorter? Gee whiz, are you that square not to know that 'crack ' is not snorted but smoked instead? It's cocaine base, that's powder mixed with baking soda, heated in a large glass mason jar until its a melted glob, cooled with cold water,and cut into $20,$50 and $100 dollar pieces, and sold in every state, including Hawaii and Alaska. You could've learned that on the internet!
Sounds like you've got the experience... not everyone is, or cares to be, exposed to those things. There's a reason for that.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#92 Feb 16, 2013
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Palin tried to snort crack.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#93 Feb 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Palin tried to snort crack.
woof
Then you have Joe:

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/wen...
Star On 46

Columbus, OH

#94 Feb 17, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XI...
OK, I've had leftists tell me that Palin is a crack snorting adulterer, and now you are referring to her as "Goody two shoes", not to mention that they routinely accused her of being corrupt.
OK, I don't know about the crack stuff but the adultress notion has some strong evidence to support it. What I mean as "Goody two shoes" is the image she constantly projects. An elk is shot by a real hunter and she kneels at the beast and openly poses - pretends to pray to give thanks for animal that she didn't hunt. This was to impress hunters and outdoorsmen - for political support. Then she posed in front of a wooden stars + stripes decorated board and flashes an idiotic smile while folding her hands as in prayer. She sits on a seat, crossing her legs and grinning like a doofus again, turning on all those Alex P. Keaton types. She constant portrays herself as being wholesome goody two shoes but in real life she is corrupt, mean and unbelievably stupid. It's all a put-on. Also, her 2 books are absolutely dimwit crap.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#95 Feb 17, 2013
Star On 46 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I don't know about the crack stuff but the adultress notion has some strong evidence to support it. What I mean as "Goody two shoes" is the image she constantly projects. An elk is shot by a real hunter and she kneels at the beast and openly poses - pretends to pray to give thanks for animal that she didn't hunt. This was to impress hunters and outdoorsmen - for political support. Then she posed in front of a wooden stars + stripes decorated board and flashes an idiotic smile while folding her hands as in prayer. She sits on a seat, crossing her legs and grinning like a doofus again, turning on all those Alex P. Keaton types. She constant portrays herself as being wholesome goody two shoes but in real life she is corrupt, mean and unbelievably stupid. It's all a put-on. Also, her 2 books are absolutely dimwit crap.
We used to joke with one of my friends in school. She used to like black guys and we'd tell her that no white guy is ever going to touch you after having sex with a brother. Accordingly, Sarah lost me when I found out she did the black basketball player.

Roger Ailes thinks she's a dimwit. That's good enough for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where has BizzyBee, Pale Rider, Catman, been 3 min MyUnicornLikesMim... 17
Poll The best Columbus mall was __________. 9 min Kafir 12
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 min Xenos is a Clique 1,101
Hillary IS IN BIG TROUBLE! 12 min Taxpayer 4
VOTE FOR THE "Warmongers" OR ELSE! 13 min Kafir 9
News Getting a lift: Elevators on the rise in centra... 13 min They cannot kill ... 7
News Two dead, police shoot third on South Side 1 hr Big Johnson 18
News Same-sex couple turned away by small business i... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 226
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 6 hr Duke for Mayor 232
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 37
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]