Pope's resignation spurs death threat...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#62 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are far more diverse than any of the groups you mentioned.
Like Catholics?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#63 Feb 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it, you don't like us.
I fight for my people, and that's why I want self-determination, I don't want to be in a country with the victim classes.
Move.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#64 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Catholics?
Catholics are Christians, you moron.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#65 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Move.
Thanks for admitting that you're a member of the victim class.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#66 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they are black, Mexican or gay.
Speak for yourself, junior.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Catholics?
Catholics are Christians. Know your subject at least a little, junior.

You know I skip threads where you have made the last comment? You never have made a post of any substance.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#68 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Catholics are Christians, you moron.
No shit. Are Christians Catholics? Think about it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#69 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting that you're a member of the victim class.
You applying that Colby College logic there, Jackie?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#70 Feb 15, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are Christians. Know your subject at least a little, junior.
You know I skip threads where you have made the last comment? You never have made a post of any substance.
How can you people be so incredibly dense? It is funny to watch. You are so obsessed with trying to one up me that you write the most illogical and inane comments.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#71 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You applying that Colby College logic there, Jackie?
You obviously find common cause with the losers and takers. That's no great leap of logic...it's simply evident.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#72 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit. Are Christians Catholics? Think about it.
They were until some lunatic ruined a perfectly good door 500 years ago.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#73 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you people be so incredibly dense? It is funny to watch. You are so obsessed with trying to one up me that you write the most illogical and inane comments.
P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you people be so incredibly dense? It is funny to watch. You are so obsessed with trying to one up me that you write the most illogical and inane comments.
One up you? No challenge there. Nor do I live to see your pathetic posts. Like I said, I skip most.

And your opinion of me counts a whole lot. loser.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#75 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously find common cause with the losers and takers. That's no great leap of logic...it's simply evident.
It's a huge leap. I simply told a person who has stated he is unwilling to live in a country that contains people different from him to move to a country where everyone is just like him. Tolerating people who are different is a far cry from being them. Hence the word "different."

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#76 Feb 15, 2013
Hey Popey, take fat Tony and his bobblehead doll with you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#77 Feb 15, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
One up you? No challenge there. Nor do I live to see your pathetic posts. Like I said, I skip most.
And your opinion of me counts a whole lot. loser.
Yet for some reason you continue to reply.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#78 Feb 15, 2013
Judy Tenuta is going to have to find a new boyfriend.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#79 Feb 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a huge leap. I simply told a person who has stated he is unwilling to live in a country that contains people different from him to move to a country where everyone is just like him. Tolerating people who are different is a far cry from being them. Hence the word "different."
You don't tolerate them, you celebrate them. Why? Political power is some of it, but I believe it's mostly out of spite. White liberals don't live in the hood, but they sure love to pretend they love poor blacks...so they can burn the makers for never-ending social programs which ultimately equal CONTROL. That's what's been going on for the last 50 years.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#80 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You don't tolerate them, you celebrate them. Why? Political power is some of it, but I believe it's mostly out of spite. White liberals don't live in the hood, but they sure love to pretend they love poor blacks...so they can burn the makers for never-ending social programs which ultimately equal CONTROL. That's what's been going on for the last 50 years.
You believe a lot of crazy stuff.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#81 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
White liberals don't live in the hood,
Except for Reader, Columbus' inner city Diane Fosse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelotonia 17 49 min The Swinging Light 11
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 53 min Alternative Facts... 1,246
Republican Politicians have Courted Rascism FOR... 56 min Alternative Facts... 95
Vinegar Is Racist 2 hr d pants 7
wow. 50% of Marriages Fail in US 2 hr Reality Speaks 77
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 2 hr Reality Speaks 150
Finally, Donald Trump Ousted from KKKloset 3 hr Reality Speaks 85
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 4 hr Reality Speaks 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages