Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

These are the folks Obama and McCain want to bail out?

http://hosted2.ap.org/OHCOL/8ef5320729ce4298a...

A Maaloula resident said the rebels, many of them sporting beards and shouting God is great, attacked Christian homes and churches shortly after moving into the village overnight.

"They shot and killed people. I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village," said the resident, reached by telephone from neighboring Jordan. "So many people fled the village for safety."

Now, Maaloula "is a ghost town.

Where is President Obama to see what befallen on us?" asked the man.

Another resident who fled the village of 3,000 inhabitants earlier in the day said in a telephone interview that Assad's forces deployed on the outskirts of the village, while gunmen inside refused to allow anybody in.

He said the gunmen declined to allow fleeing people to take five dead bodies out of the village with them.

He said one of the churches, called Demyanos, had been torched and that gunmen stormed into two other churches and robbed them.

Most of the gunmen are foreigners, he said, adding that he heard different dialects, mainly of Tunisians, Libyans, Moroccans and Chechens.

Another resident, a Christian man, said he saw militants forcing some Christian residents to convert to Islam. "I saw the militants grabbing five villagers Wednesday and threatening them (saying):'Either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded,'" he said.

The two other residents said they heard about the conversions, but did not see them. All three spoke on condition of anonymity out of fears of retaliation. A Christian woman who spoke to the AP on Thursday also said there were reports that militants threatened villagers with death if they did not convert.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Do you really care? I though not.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Reynoldsburger No Onion wrote:
Do you really care? I though not.
No kidding?

I assume then you are pro the Obama, McCain Al-Qaeda bail out.

Apparently, thinking is something you are not very good at.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

More hillbilly outrage. Are your Browns losing too?
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding?
I assume then you are pro the Obama, McCain Al-Qaeda bail out.
Apparently, thinking is something you are not very good at.
You are wrong in your assumption. I am for the US staying the Hell out of Syria.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Sadaam, Arafat, Murbarek and Assad were all very good to and for their Christian communities.

Barry doesn't care because he is a moslem.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are wrong in your assumption. I am for the US staying the Hell out of Syria.
Hmmmm

Since we seem to be in 100% agreement, I have to wonder why you felt the need to troll me with several moronic comments fake E Bob.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Do you enjoy beating dead horses?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Do you enjoy beating dead horses?
http://www.hark.com/clips/nsvdjzkfdz-what-a-m...
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
A Maaloula resident said the rebels, many of them sporting beards and shouting God is great, attacked Christian homes and churches shortly after moving into the village overnight.
"They shot and killed people. I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village," said the resident, reached by telephone from neighboring Jordan. "So many people fled the village for safety."
Another resident who fled the village of 3,000 inhabitants earlier in the day said in a telephone interview that Assad's forces deployed on the outskirts of the village, while gunmen inside refused to allow anybody in.
He said the gunmen declined to allow fleeing people to take five dead bodies out of the village with them.
He said one of the churches, called Demyanos, had been torched and that gunmen stormed into two other churches and robbed them.
Most of the gunmen are foreigners, he said, adding that he heard different dialects, mainly of Tunisians, Libyans, Moroccans and Chechens.
Another resident, a Christian man, said he saw militants forcing some Christian residents to convert to Islam. "I saw the militants grabbing five villagers Wednesday and threatening them (saying):'Either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded,'" he said.
The two other residents said they heard about the conversions, but did not see them. All three spoke on condition of anonymity out of fears of retaliation. A Christian woman who spoke to the AP on Thursday also said there were reports that militants threatened villagers with death if they did not convert.
Yet another reason to hang Obama from the nearest stout beam.

I am not a fan of Assad but he is far better than the al-queer-da man love thursday crowd Barry fistie Hussein Obama belongs to.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Now John Boehner and Eric Cantor have converted to Islam too.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
You make Rush proud!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You make Rush proud!
I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I hope to God we don't go in Syria.
Another can of worms will be opened and this time with bigger backlashes to America!

Not only will Syria be involved, but the other Muslim countries who hate us will be involved.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

And you've done another worthless copy and paste.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Then don't read the posts queer Walt. Just go fantasias about those high school boys playing football you damn freak.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

U R mad huh little trollie stalker.

This is fun huh.

Hit that refresh button. hahahahahaha

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
Odd how often lately Obama's efforts seem to benefit radical Islam.

Some folks might think it was on purpose.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd how often lately Obama's efforts seem to benefit radical Islam.
Some folks might think it was on purpose.
But...but...Black Racist from Brooklyn insists that the revolutions in the Middle East are all the result of economic conditions and that Islam and Lord Barry play no role at all...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Pops 28,437
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 11 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 55
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 59 min Amigo 49
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr maybe 2,205
1 Dead, Probation Officer Injured In Shooting I... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 2,694
Will Obama Resign From Office? 2 hr TonyD2 572
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000