First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I am going to defend Bill.
The man that the world admired! He draws a crowd.
WATCH!
I try to watch this as oten as I can! And you will too, after you watch this with your wife and kids there with you. So gather all of them around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nrsK29T0DhgXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
He showed his dick to an intern, left her voice messages (brilliant) and just did a total political flip flop on gay marriage. What's to admire?
Oh, and he deregulated the lending insitutions causing the entire economic meltdown.
And sat on his hands (or Monica's) while American's were attacked and killed.
He was good on welfare reform.
Obama gutted it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is when you melt into another's arms my dear. Is the hook working? You stick with me and I will give you hints in life you so badly need.
I actually just upchucked for the first time in my life!
Pale Rider

AOL

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Umemployment was at 750,000 a month when Obama took office.
Pale Rider

AOL

#26 Mar 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO PR, you have melted down so many times, you may actually believe this crap.
Do you make a man melt SL? Don't be shy now.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27 Mar 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Pig, you screwed up when you messed with me and you know it. I exposed you. I asked you a simple question, you couldn't answer. I put that Bush 42 on there for you, you ignorant moose. That I admit. Leave Che Reagan alone. He has you by the ass everyday PIG! You are nothing, nothing to me, not now, not ever! I will rattle your chain everytime I can. Go root with your nose in your hog pen.
Hugh loves this, he emailed me and said this:
The call was for him. WATCH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
mess with you....oh my !!!!!!!!!

one punch.....hospital for you

so scary.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28 Mar 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Umemployment was at 750,000 a month when Obama took office.
see how afraid his election made employers.

4 years later and still hiding.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29 Mar 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is when you melt into another's arms my dear. Is the hook working? You stick with me and I will give you hints in life you so badly need.
sticking with you is a sure path to failure.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Mar 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I can make of it is that Che is showing support for that looney lib professor in FL telling his students to stomp on Jesus, but has the word 'stomp' wrong or misspelled.
Dean was on TV apologizing all over tonight.
You stupid, arrogant, foolish hussy.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stamp...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31 Mar 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid, arrogant, foolish hussy.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stamp...
you blaming others again for your incompetence?

what a scream to watch you melt down again.

your world is crashing down upon you, and you call others names.

very funny to watch, and really funny that you think you are correct.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#32 Mar 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you blaming others again for your incompetence?
what a scream to watch you melt down again.
your world is crashing down upon you, and you call others names.
very funny to watch, and really funny that you think you are correct.
What?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#33 Mar 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid, arrogant, foolish hussy.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stamp...
LMAO Name calling and insults. Gee it hasn't been a week since you called me a 'filthy whooore', now I'm an 'arrogant hussy?'
Che, you're toast

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you blaming others again for your incompetence?
what a scream to watch you melt down again.
your world is crashing down upon you, and you call others names.
very funny to watch, and really funny that you think you are correct.
Not much of a world she has to crash down. RS. That's why she takes topix so personal.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#35 Mar 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Name calling and insults. Gee it hasn't been a week since you called me a 'filthy whooore', now I'm an 'arrogant hussy?'
Che, you're toast
I'm just playing your idol's game, Sweetcakes. You seem to like Georgie's name calling just fine. Isn't that how we roll around here?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#36 Mar 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Name calling and insults. Gee it hasn't been a week since you called me a 'filthy whooore', now I'm an 'arrogant hussy?'
Che, you're toast
Ooooooooh....what are you gonna do???

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 35 min Pope Che Antichri... 35
England Outlaws Vulva Piercings 1 hr Beth 10
Chick-Fil-A Heckler CFO Unemployed, on Food Sta... 1 hr Pope Che Antichri... 9
Poll Do Black Lives Matter? 2 hr Pam 39
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 2 hr Pam 27
News Bakken oil trains roll across Columbus 2 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Obama legacy and a nuclear Iran 2 hr REAL American 24
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]